shape
carat
color
clarity

Final decision on new band for my new emerald cut

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMO some ring styles look best flying solo.
Wear whatever makes you happy! You don’t have to be locked into one look!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! With everyone’s help I think I finally decided on a band to give a little sparkle to my new ring without taking away from my center stone or making it look smaller. Let me know your thoughts! FF513D2D-3F66-461A-BD1F-684A8E802046.jpeg 60574F1B-FDE2-43F1-A141-0285E93F040D.jpeg DB9F19A2-1DA9-4146-993F-36A4CB534D58.jpeg

Perfection! So elegant and timeless. Great proportions, and does not detract from Center stone...rather compliments. Like also that it is not very tall Or high. So wearable.

Blondegirl

Rough_Rock
Perfection! So elegant and timeless. Great proportions, and does not detract from Center stone...rather compliments. Like also that it is not very tall Or high. So wearable.

@lambskin thank you!

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
Thanks @TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD ! Why doesn’t it FEEL huge on my finger lol? When my friends with size 4 fingers try it on its enormous . but thank you -it is so pretty❤️

Honestly, I do the exact same thing...when I let someone else try on my rings they look HUGE on shelves hand but then its like it looks smaller on our own lol!!- maybe I should research this strange phenomenon

Blondegirl

Rough_Rock
Honestly, I do the exact same thing...when I let someone else try on my rings they look HUGE on shelves hand but then its like it looks smaller on our own lol!!- maybe I should research this strange phenomenon

At the end of the day I know a 5c ring is the best proportion for my finger and I know that’s never gonna happen haha.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
At the end of the day I know a 5c ring is the best proportion for my finger and I know that’s never gonna happen haha.

You and me both, @Blondegirl...you and me both.
My dream EC is a 5-6 ct solitaire but it ain’t gonna happen. I think you picked a winner in the oxidized eternity band though. I wear a similar one with my EC ring.

Blondegirl

Rough_Rock
You and me both, @Blondegirl...you and me both.
My dream EC is a 5-6 ct solitaire but it ain’t gonna happen. I think you picked a winner in the oxidized eternity band though. I wear a similar one with my EC ring.

@maita13 your ring looks HUGE on your finger. Guess it’s all about a good picture and a tiny finger haha

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results