shape
carat
color
clarity

Fiance got arrested on his bachlor party 5 days before his wedding !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My guess is that this is not the first time there has been such behavior. If she knows he loses control when he drinks, she is crazy to marry him. And excuse me, I don''t understand your fiance being upset that you told your parents. Everyone they know will know if they go through with the wedding. I think she is making a huge mistake if she does.

I''m sorry, but I don''t get these bachelor parties. I wouldn''t want to marry anyone that immature.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 6:20:21 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
...I''m sorry, but I don''t get these bachelor parties. I wouldn''t want to marry anyone that immature.
Biting and spitting is the least of those debacles. I know of several that involved strippers where the groom to be let himself get carried away...all the way away, if you know what I mean.

I was very uncomfortable with the knowledge I had (my BF spilled the beans) when I saw the brides after the wedding. Thank god they weren''t close friends or I don''t think I would have kept my mouth shut
23.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i think you should put the groom and bride issues aside and take a look at how...and why...your fiancee isn''t supporting you. i understand its his family, but you should be treated with more respect than he has given you. if thats how he''s treating you for having an opinion(and rightfully so).....you know the rest.

laine

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to dig up such a negative topic, but I''d love an update. Did the wedding happen? Bliss, did you attend?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results