shape
carat
color
clarity

Fiance got arrested on his bachlor party 5 days before his wedding !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
My fiance and I went to celebrate a bachor and bachorette party in AC over the weekend with the couple. I went with all the girls and we stayed at the borgata and the guys stayed at the harrahs.

We were all having a great time treating the bride to be like a princess and having fun. When I was about to meet up with some of the other girls in the lobby to got to a club. I got a frantic call from my fiance saying he was with all the guys at a club that there hotel, and that everyone got locked up. Some kind of fight. The crazy thing was that while I was listening to the message. My fiance found me in this huge hotel. It was the crazy ! He had tears in his eyes, and I hugged him and was so proud he didn''t get arrested but he felt so bad having to tell the bachorette that her soon to be husband got beat up by the cops and fought back. He may be looking at time.

She was heart broken and was crying like a mad women. We went to the precint and stayed there all night waiting for him. They broke his nose, and he has stitchs and black and blues. Their wedding is on friday and he is going to look aweful. I think he is even summoned to court the week of their honeymoon. I feel so bad for them!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
eeks.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Oh my word.

What a nightmare!

I would be so angry if I was her. I made FI go on his stag weekend in April just in case something happened (they went to Eastern Europe) and I had to get them back to the UK.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
wow....i''d kill him!

23.gif

poor girl...

mjso

Shiny_Rock
This is one of those stories you read about in the newspaper or in a book, but you don''t think ever actually happens.

What prompted the fight? There has to be more to the story...

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
What on earth was he THINKING?! He''s going to be regretting that for a LOOOONG time.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Geez. What a knob.
20.gif
I think I'd have to think twice about marrying someone who showed that kind of radical lack of judgment. I'm sure he was plenty drunk. But frankly, if you know you can't exercise good judgment when you're really drunk, you should have the good judgment NOT to get that drunk. Or at least to do it at home.

Poor woman.

What kind of 'club' were they in and why did the fight start?

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
I''m so confused at this point from hearing 5 different stories. All I know is that a fight broke out and the groom bit the bouncer and spit blood on a cop. He was acting crazy. They want him to go for an evaluation. his bail was 25k and he may be charged with a felony.

ringshopper2008

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 10:56:48 AM
Author: Independent Gal
Geez. What a knob.
20.gif
I think I''d have to think twice about marrying someone who showed that kind of radical lack of judgment. I''m sure he was plenty drunk. But frankly, if you know you can''t exercise good judgment when you''re really drunk, you should have the good judgment NOT to get that drunk. Or at least to do it at home.
Agreed. If he''s getting into fights, he should hold off on marriage until he actually grows up.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no. Your poor friend. How great that your FI didn''t get caught up in the frenzy. I''d be giving him an extra hug today...

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry this happened to your friend, but he sounds a bit out of control to me.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Parties, sigh. These things just don''t happen when you''re sober ya know
32.gif

goldfish

Rough_Rock
Somehow this guy doesn''t sound like marriage material to me. But I know sometimes people can get in to weird situations, especially when they''re drunk.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, he must me some drunk! You hear about people hitting cops but never really see it happening. How embarrassing for the woman.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''d tell your girlfriend to run! That is rageful behavior. Even if he hasn''t shown his rage to her yet, she''s in for a long haul. This kind of behavior leads to all sorts of abuse, emotional and physical. Apparently this guy cannot be responsible for himself yet, why on earth would he choose to get married?!

However, to you: Looks like you chose a good guy!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
He BIT someone?!
23.gif

Uh, I''d be a little disturbed to find out my intended husband was that much of a nutcase when drunk. I wouldn''t want to be the one hawk-watching him at social functions to count the number of drinks he''s had, lest he pull a Mr. Hyde and bite my Uncle Bob in retaliation for a tall fishing tale or something.

Who knows, maybe the evaluation will prompt some therapy and he''ll be better off for it in the long run.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
This situation keeps creeping back into my head as I work away in my cube today...can you imagine how embarrassing it would be to have to explain to your guests that your husband got into an altercation with the police during his bachelor party, which is why he has a broken nose and stitches? Or to look back on your wedding photos where your husband is black and blue and be reminded of what an idiot he was? And I''m sure the thought of delaying or calling off the wedding is even more stressful for her--she has to make a decision about what to do in 5 days!! I think I would be so livid about his behavior that I''d probably call it off, then I''d be even more livid about having to call the wedding off and be embarrassed in front of my friends and family that I don''t think I could even TALK to him about it for weeks. I really feel bad for her. Such a stupid, stupid decision for him.

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Oh man. What a nightmare. I really feel for your friend as she is in a terrible situation with this. I agree with many of the comments here on the thread and I wish her the best with whatever decision she makes. It may well be worth waiting on the evaluation though. I feel so bad for her.
7.gif

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
OMG that is a terrible story.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
That''s just horrible, and I''m so sorry for your friend.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Horrible. I feel for your friend!

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
Well now the plot thickens because from what I hear now. He was gambling at some tables right before he went to the club. He lost alot of money, and i think that is what got him in a really bad mood. Now because of all this drama im stressed out, because we have brought this issue home and he is upset at the way i handled it. got into a argument with his uncle and the bride while all this was happening. It a long story but I wasnt in the wrong ! he just feel i should have kept my mouth shut while he handled everything. but his uncle started and I wasnt going to stay shut. All this makes all of us look so bad and ghetto. what so had about having fun with your boys. They think that are so tuff and now look. I feel so bad for the bride because these few days are the day that get you really excited and now she has this in the back of her head. I want to send her a text ! should I ?

I''m so stressed out and tired. I need a relaxing bath and some sleep. I cant believe this happened and this is so big. This is not a joke at all !

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I''m confused...Why on earth is anyone blaming anything on you? Isn''t this between the bride and the groom?
The poor bride...If you are close with the bride, I would text her. If you have time, I would stay with her and give her assistance too (not money, of course).

Biting the bouncer sounds...crazy...Have you known this couple for long?

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
That sounds very scary. I can''t believe that actually happened.
6.gif
(

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, your last post confused me, blissfulbride. Why is anyone upset with you??

Secondly, I wish you could tell your friend to run. First he loses a bunch of money a WEEK before their wedding. Then he gets so drunk to BITE a cop!!!?? What in the world. Can I ask how old these folks are?

My first marriage (I was 20) seemed to have situations like this, but not nearly as bad. Obviously it didn''t work out. Again, I wish you could tell her to run. I tried to hang on for 5 years to someone like that.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 6:35:23 PM
Author: Courtneylub

Secondly, I wish you could tell your friend to run. First he loses a bunch of money a WEEK before their wedding. Then he gets so drunk to BITE a cop!!!?? What in the world. Can I ask how old these folks are?
You forgot about the spitting blood part (
14.gif
), which is a BIOHAZARD and will probably result in the cop having to get an AIDS test. I would have beat the living crap out of him too!
29.gif

Yeah...um.....tell the girl to RUN.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
All I have to say is WOW-if that were my FI-I would RUN-

I say text the bride and see how she is doing.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
How old is the tough guy...i mean groom?

your friend should take a step back and think long and hard about his behavior....
38.gif

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 7:00:35 PM
Author: luckystar112

Date: 6/2/2008 6:35:23 PM
Author: Courtneylub

You forgot about the spitting blood part (
14.gif
), which is a BIOHAZARD and will probably result in the cop having to get an AIDS test. I would have beat the living crap out of him too!
29.gif

Yeah...um.....tell the girl to RUN.
Sounds like a winner alright.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 11:02:36 AM
Author: blissfulbride
I''m so confused at this point from hearing 5 different stories. All I know is that a fight broke out and the groom bit the bouncer and spit blood on a cop. He was acting crazy. They want him to go for an evaluation. his bail was 25k and he may be charged with a felony.

What a maniac. Whose blood? His own or the bouncer''s? Yikes. Not that my fiance would ever do anything even slightly like this, but if he did, I''d call off the wedding. Seriously. How can she marry someone capable of such insane behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results