shape
carat
color
clarity

FF silvery grey tahitians arrive!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2010 8:40:07 PM
Author: yssie
They''re beautiful, and they look lovely on you
1.gif

Enjoy them!!

I love tahitians - the colours are unparalleled. Silvery ones are my absolute favourites
30.gif
I only wish I looked better in them - for some reason they just blend right in and look very drab against my skin.

Thanks so much Yssie,

You just have to find the right colors for your skin tones. There is nothing like a strand of pearls to bring out a glow. I find pearls make everyone''s complexion and skin tones just light up and glow - with so many colors and tones available, its just finding the right ones for your complexion- , or like several suggested just wear them with basic black.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Dia, HHP, Bebe, Little Grey, Bean and CCN, InnerKitten, Elle, MZ, Honey and O, thank you so much for the lovely comments.

Don't look now, but there are some killer strands up on Pearl Outlet.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/13/2010 3:28:23 PM
Author: gardengloves
Dia, HHP, Bebe, Little Grey, Bean and CCN, InnerKitten, Elle, MZ, Honey and O, thank you so much for the lovely comments.

Don''t look now, but there are some killer strands up on Pearl Outlet.

o.k... I promise, I won''t look.............
2.gif
9.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
A heaping mess of pearls.

messopearls2.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Nice Pic, Garden!

More please
9.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/15/2010 9:11:56 PM
Author: gardengloves
A heaping mess of pearls.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
I just received a thank you card with a totally adorable cup cake on the cover from Elana, and a hand written note.

I am loving my silvery grey strand - wore it to work today with a deep plum colored sweater that complimented the silvery tones. I have to thank the PS pearl forum crew for recommended her, she is great, and you guys have widened my horizons.

Is that not a lovely personal touch?

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
beautiful pearls!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I got a card too but mine had a hot dog on it..lol.. very thoughtful of her.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/18/2010 7:49:09 AM
Author: elle_chris

Me too! It had several hot dogs on it that said "Franks alot"!! LOL!!

Me too CCN!

Very sweet of her.

gardengloves- love the jumbly shot!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2010 9:08:01 AM
Author: cushioncutnut

Date: 3/18/2010 7:49:09 AM

Me too! It had several hot dogs on it that said ''Franks alot''!! LOL!!
Right, several hot dogs wiht the "franks alot" hahah..

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly, she is a doll. How often does this happen? Here is my cupcake card and silvery strand on top of the crew.. those silvers do have a light shine, almost blueish in this photo, but pinkish in life!

cupsnpearls22.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love that strand Elle! I think I need to add a strand of those to my list of pearl wants..........

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Garden- If I had your collection, I''d have a very tough time deciding on which strand (or strands
31.gif
) to wear each day. Amazing!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
elle, So did you wear the new strand to work yet? what happened?... the response.

BTW, I love your silvery blues

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Yes, i wore two. no matter how much I''d like to wear 3, i''ve gotta face that my neck''s not long enough with the strands overlapping.

OH, i swear, i work with great people. very relaxed atmosphere, casual etc. and 3 people said "beautiful", but 2 followed with"what are they"? lol..the oohs and ahh''s came after I explained. ahh well
9.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
You really need to get yourself a blue akoya strand. But like HHPmom said, it''s better to wait until they get a new batch in. I''m thinking of calling them soon and asking them to let me know when or if they''re expecting them.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2010 9:50:49 PM
You really need to get yourself a blue akoya strand. But like HHPmom said, it's better to wait until they get a new batch in. I'm thinking of calling them soon and asking them to let me know when or if they're expecting them.

I really do need a blue akoya strand! How right your are Elle, this is one strand that's really stuck in my head. Give us a cue when PP gets a new batch, although I like those natural akoyas from TPO that are so silvery blue too.

Of course, the ultimate goal would be a multi colored "Pelosi" with Tahitans, southseas and golden south seas, but afraid that is not in the budget, but one can dream, plot and plan! PP had some up a few weeks back, in a less expensive range, but they are all gone.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
what is FF and does it have a website?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results