shape
carat
color
clarity

FF silvery grey tahitians arrive!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
OK, So I come home from work and the FF silvery greys arrive. Neck shot, more pictures coming.

Elana is great, and funny. Elana is great, she gave more than I ever asked for. These people are awesome.

ffsilverybunnies8.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
the new strand with akoyas and the south seas, very silvery and light, just like a wanted.

ffsilvery26.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
another neck shot. I wanted a light silvery strand and I think this does it

ffsilverybunnygreys3.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Here she is with the multi colored and pistachio baroques, goodness gracious she is light and silvery, FF strand to left

ffsilveriesonleft22.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
In my hot little hands

ffsilveriesinhot hands.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
She arrives. I had to showcase her.

ffsilvery22.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Homage to Dia Diva, going for the full Dia

ffdivaeffest.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Many thanks to everyone on the PS pearl form. I was so inspired by Dia''s layers... goodness gracious...

ffdiva2.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
1.gif
Oh my. Edibly gorgeous! (Round silvers look so much better on you than me.) I love them stacked with the others!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
outstanding. I really like the way silver strand look on you as well.

But the layers.. oh my.. stunning. You should always wear them that way!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2010 8:59:03 PM
Author: LittleGreyKitten
1.gif
Oh my. Edibly gorgeous! (Round silvers look so much better on you than me.) I love them stacked with the others!

Oh My, little Grey, you are so gorgeous. Your pearls are magnificent on you! Stack em, honey, stack em high!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gasp! those are gorgeous! Now you got me wanting a silvery strand!!! I absolutely love the layered look on you too! You wear them perfectly!!!! Love the picture on top of the shells!!!!

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Light silvery looks great on you!

Wowza! They look great!!! You absolutely can pull of the layered tahitian strand look
11.gif
36.gif
So glad they worked out for you!
5.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
GardenGloves- From the pics, it looks like alot of the silvers have pink overtones? Is it just my monitor? They look beautiful and I''d love to have a silver strand with bue and pink overtones one day.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Those are really pretty and I love them with your chain!
And cute homage shot.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/9/2010 8:08:16 AM
Author: elle_chris
GardenGloves- From the pics, it looks like alot of the silvers have pink overtones? Is it just my monitor? They look beautiful and I''d love to have a silver strand with bue and pink overtones one day.

yes, they do have pinkish overtones, sharp eye Elle. how fabulous is that?

Thanks so much for the kind comments everyone. I''m in Tahitian heaven and loving it.

I so enjoy everyone''s pictures, support and posts.

What a learning curve the pearl world is, but oh so worthy- the payback in joy cannot be described.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
better shot showing the pinkish overtones, next to the south seas

south&pinkishgrey1.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love the look...especially with the chain. but a newbie question: do you worry about the chain with stones damaging your pearl strand?

mz

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
GG, those pearls are amazing! Don''t you just love E? You look gorgeous layered with pearls!
9.gif

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/9/2010 11:45:23 PM
Author: movie zombie
i love the look...especially with the chain. but a newbie question: do you worry about the chain with stones damaging your pearl strand?

mz

Thanks so much MZ, and yes I do remove the other necklace when I wear the Tahitians. I rushed to take pictures of the new strand, but I do remove the other necklace when I wear the Tahitians so they don''t scratch.

I''m also a complete newbie and novice to pearls. Before coming to this forum, I didn''t know the difference between a freshwater and an Akoya, a dyed or a Tahitian. The beautiful photos in the Pearl Forum and glowing vendor recommendations, customer services stories gave me the courage to dip into these waters. I have not been disappointed by a single recommendation in this amazing forum.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2010 9:02:06 AM
Author: DiaDiva
GG, those pearls are amazing! Don''t you just love E? You look gorgeous layered with pearls!
9.gif

Thank you so much DiaDiva. I''m so glad to see your signature and exquisite avatar back. Hope all is well with new job and missed you.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're beautiful, and they look lovely on you
1.gif

Enjoy them!!

I love tahitians - the colours are unparalleled. Silvery ones are my absolute favourites
30.gif
I only wish I looked better in them - for some reason they just blend right in and look very drab against my skin.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2010 8:40:07 PM
Author: yssie
They''re beautiful, and they look lovely on you
1.gif

Enjoy them!!

I love tahitians - the colours are unparalleled. Silvery ones are my absolute favourites
30.gif
I only wish I looked better in them - for some reason they just blend right in and look very drab against my skin.

Well, you can try wearing them on top of black or dark clothing instead of letting the pearls sit on your skin. I bet it will look fabulous.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
GASP !!!!

EXACTLY what I want - gorgeous.

enjoy, they look stunning on you.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for the info, garden!

those three strands are simply stunning on you!

mz

LGK

Ideal_Rock
ITA that tahitians look best with black (perhaps partly why I love them so much considering my wardrobe is 90% black
20.gif
). It just sets them off perfectly. My husband has mentioned that he thinks the same thing, and he actually has pretty good taste like that. I think color can wash them out sometimes. At least the multicolor strands I tend to wear.

And gg, that layered look is just fabulous on you, I love it! I know I said it already but it bears repeating
1.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2010 8:04:41 PM
Author: gardengloves
Date: 3/10/2010 9:02:06 AM

Author: DiaDiva

9.gif

Thank you so much DiaDiva. I''m so glad to see your signature and exquisite avatar back. Hope all is well with new job and missed you.

Thanks, GG! I miss posting in the Pearl section but it''s been crazy busy in the office. I just finished working on a presentation deck and should go to bed now coz there''s a review at 8:30 am but I came to admire your pearls again.

Hope to be posting regularly again soon.

No time even to buy pearls.
14.gif
But I do have a pair of rose gold/pink diamond eternity bands in the works - just what I need to reward me for being back at work. LOL....

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
GG, I think you''d look gorgeous with any pearl strands.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results