shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite Etsy stores

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Pomegranates are near and dear to my heart. Every time pom season rolls around, my daughter and I pick the best ones we can find, then we sit and peel/eat them together while chatting and talking. It's how we bond. We put on a movie, chill talk and eat our poms. That pendent would make such a special 10th birthday present for her in Feb. Thanks for posting on my thread.

Awwww, my daughter is 11 and we do the same thing!!! :kiss2:

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
So I just stumbled upon this sweet little store this morning but I thought that Id add (:
If anyone loves antique, Edwardian or Victorian jewelry she seems like a good option.
Also it looks like apart of the proceeds from every sell is donated to her local animal shelter; win win!

https://etsy.me/2CcmBnt

So...I don't know why I am drawn to antique, Edwardian or such old European type stuff in general. My ancestry is Caribbean, but I purchased a 150 yr old historic colonial farm house in New England, about 50 min NW of Boston. I can't explain why I love old things with historic significance. I love antique cut diamonds and moissanite, imported hand made lace curtains from France for my home and I collect old cast iron skillets! Just wanted to put it out there....

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
@chunkyfacetlover You are very welcome. Will you post photos after you get it and give it to her? :kiss2:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
chunkyfacetlover - I haven't crossed paths on here with you before, but I just came across your Avatar - OMG!!!!!! What a RING!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results