shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite Etsy stores

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
I'd love to see your jewelry purchases from Etsy and discover new vendors. I'm waiting on 3 rings from three different shops! Please post the shop name and a pic of the item. If you don't have a handshopt, just copy and paste it from the shop. Here are mine:

Life Spirals Antique Repro:
il_570xN.1311795254_qbpf.jpg

ARTISUNtis, Sophia, Bulgaria, breathtaking resin rings:
il_570xN.1021930783_aukx.jpg

Silver Embrace Jewelry- can purchase in gold as well:
DSC00514_002.JPG

Meltemsem: I LOVE this shop for affordable dainty stacking rings and spacers
il_570xN.1574093742_7wvr.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Sincityfinds and Addysvintage and Franziska.
Sorry I’m not at a convenient location to share links or pics. But I’ve had wonderful experiences with all of the above vendors.

Can’t wait to see your finished pieces. Exciting :love:

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
I love Sincityfinds and Addysvintage and Franziska.
Sorry I’m not at a convenient location to share links or pics. But I’ve had wonderful experiences with all of the above vendors.

Can’t wait to see your finished pieces. Exciting :love:

Heading over to those stores right now! Thank you.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! This is exactly what I wanted- to discover fabulous Etsy jewelers.

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Great thread! I don't yet have any faves to add, but definitely keeping an eye on this thread!

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
Wexford Jewelers. They’ve been on my favorites list forever, but I finally went for it and bought the Jane Rose wedding set. Love the level of detail on it.

2B8D8986-4B88-4595-80BB-8FB20C51D22B.jpeg C55DD56A-B5F9-4C8A-A7BF-63F00A06FDB6.jpeg 31DC75A7-5048-4A5F-AE11-5CB1A2F89FBF.jpeg

SWOON! :love::love::love::love::love: I love the nature leaf detail, so beautiful. Thanks for another great shop to add to my list.

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
This isn't an Etsy Shop but if you are looking for beautiful affordable settings, try Amcor Desgin in NYC. I had my original C&C unenhanced OEC (7mm) reset into their milgrain 3 stone bezel. They provided the two 5mm rubies to complete the ring. It's in two-tone yellow gold head and white gold shank. Can't really see the shank thanks to the finger coverage a 3 stone provides. The bands are from this Etsy Shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/meltemsem?ref=l2-shopheader-name

20181208_134956.jpg

20181208_135254.jpg

windblownhair

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This isn't an Etsy Shop but if you are looking for beautiful affordable settings, try Amcor Desgin in NYC. I had my original C&C unenhanced OEC (7mm) reset into their milgrain 3 stone bezel. They provided the two 5mm rubies to complete the ring. It's in two-tone yellow gold head and white gold shank. Can't really see the shank thanks to the finger coverage a 3 stone provides. The bands are from this Etsy Shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/meltemsem?ref=l2-shopheader-name

20181208_134956.jpg

20181208_135254.jpg
That ring is lovely!!! Do you have a thread on it?

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock

Ahh ive always loved that first shops pomegranate garnet pendant with the womanly figure and without....infact I'm still on the hunt for the most perfect pomegranate pendant thats anatomically correct and includes little gems as the seeds.
I'll probably have to wait till I become a silver/goldsmith to create what im envisioning in my mind.
But theirs are Just lovely and closest ones ive ever found!

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
Ahh ive always loved that first shops pomegranate garnet pendant with the womanly figure and without....infact I'm still on the hunt for the most perfect pomegranate pendant thats anatomically correct and includes little gems as the seeds.
I'll probably have to wait till I become a silver/goldsmith to create what im envisioning in my mind.
But theirs are Just lovely and closest ones ive ever found!

Are you studying goldsmithing?? So cool. I'm off to see what you're talking about in regards to the pomegranate garnet pendant, sounds lovely. Thanks for posting your favorite Etsy shops.

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
This is why I wish more customers would post pictures. :confused:

I know right....it only takes a minute to shoot a photo with your phone and upload to your review. I always leave detailed reviews with pics so people have more info before making a purchase. I know I don't have to but I know how helpful well written reviews with pics are to me when I'm looking to buy a new piece, so I do it, no biggie.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Oooomphff
Now thats what im talkin' bout!

That is.... deliciously stunning and oh so realistic in the best way.

Now only to cross my fingers that I can afford it as I click on the link....

Considering the giant whoppers PSers have, I assume nothing. o_O

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
So I just stumbled upon this sweet little store this morning but I thought that Id add (:
If anyone loves antique, Edwardian or Victorian jewelry she seems like a good option.
Also it looks like apart of the proceeds from every sell is donated to her local animal shelter; win win!

https://etsy.me/2CcmBnt

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
So I just stumbled upon this sweet little store this morning but I thought that Id add (:
If anyone loves antique, Edwardian or Victorian jewelry she seems like a good option.
Also it looks like apart of the proceeds from every sell is donated to her local animal shelter; win win!

https://etsy.me/2CcmBnt

The stick pin rings are always really cute.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the thread jack, @chunkyfacetlover, but is there a thread on your gorgeous ring in your avatar??

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
Oooomphff
Now thats what im talkin' bout!

That is.... deliciously stunning and oh so realistic in the best way.

Now only to cross my fingers that I can afford it as I click on the link....

Pomegranates are near and dear to my heart. Every time pom season rolls around, my daughter and I pick the best ones we can find, then we sit and peel/eat them together while chatting and talking. It's how we bond. We put on a movie, chill talk and eat our poms. That pendent would make such a special 10th birthday present for her in Feb. Thanks for posting on my thread.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results