shape
carat
color
clarity

falling in love with pavé

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 12/19/2004 10
6.gif
9:11 PM
Author: Tybee

Date: 12/17/2004 12:49:35 PM
Author: diamondgeezer

style="WIDTH: 34.5%; HEIGHT: 22px">Do you live in London, diamondgeezer?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! up north!!! British by birth, Scouser by grace of God
9.gif

but my sweetheart is American, so I will be making the move across the pond after college
9.gif
I can''t wait to be with her forever! it kills me that we are so far apart
39.gif

Diamond Geezer,
You are such a sweetie--your posts about your love always make me smile. Where does your love live? Chances are, anywhere in the US 1.2 c would be big. I tried on a friend''s 1.2 before my FI and I were engaged, and it seemed HUGE on my 5 1/2 finger...not that I would complain...
We live in Atlanta, it''s a bit more of a casual city. It seems like the gals in NYC or LA wear bigger rocks. Non-city dwellers wear smaller ones.

the love of my life lives in western pa, not far from pittsburgh. I just want it to be perfect for her, she deserves it, she is so special
9.gif
I want her to fall in love with it
30.gif
afterall, she will be wearing it forever
9.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/20/2004 12:58:55 AM
Author: snapdragon
FTLOD

Why use ammonia-free detergent to clean your ring? Is ammonia bad for pave?

I''ve been soaking my pave ring in a jewelry cleaner that contains ammonia and I''m just wondering if I should cut that out.
Snapdrag:

No, I don''t think ammonia is bad for pave...However, Rich told me to use an ammonia free solution?? It works great! I know a lot of ppl use amonia but Rich said this would work better.

tba

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/20/2004 12:58:55 AM
Author: snapdragon
FTLOD

Why use ammonia-free detergent to clean your ring? Is ammonia bad for pave?

I''ve been soaking my pave ring in a jewelry cleaner that contains ammonia and I''m just wondering if I should cut that out.
Good question....I called the jeweler where my fiance bought my ring and asked about cleaning it. He said they will do it for me anytime I bring it in with their ultrasound machine, but that in the meantime I can clean it myself with a mixture of ammonia and water! I''ve done it a couple times now and it gets very bright and shiny...so now I''m wondering if ammonia is really okay for it?!

stellamarina

Rough_Rock
I''d like to know the answer to this too since I''ve been using sudsy ammonia, dish soap and hot water to clean mine...should we not be using this? Here''s my addition to the pave thread - Vatche half pave.

Dana

pave setting.JPG

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Dana...

I don''t know if it is bad or not! I''d post in rocky talky about it if you are concerned

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t cleaned it at all. I wasn''t sure what to do. Here is my ring. Three-side pave band, with double row on the top.

3428856%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2329%3D%3B54%3D98%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3C9%3B7%3C%3A75ot1lsi

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I love this one!

21.gif

Pave.GIF

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
bump for mingagreen.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve recently fallen in love with this Michael B pave setting as well!!
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif

prong_pave_closeup.gif

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Yellow! These are are such beautiful rings, I am such a pave'' whore now!!! Soon I will be able to add my ring to this collection!
Lisa
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results