shape
carat
color
clarity

Faint Blue labs

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have a faint blue lab diamond in a ring? For some reason, I am wildly attracted to them every time I see a video of a faint blue stone. I'd like to see one in a setting though to see if I still love it.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Are you referring to fancy faint blue or faint blue nuance?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
James Allen has a bunch. Can you buy one just to test it out and return if you don't like it?

I see them on a lot of sites. I was just wondering if anyone had one already set in a ring. I'm on the fence on whether I *should* buy one even if I think they look gorgeous in the stone videos. It seems a lot of people don't like them.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I see them on a lot of sites. I was just wondering if anyone had one already set in a ring. I'm on the fence on whether I *should* buy one even if I think they look gorgeous in the stone videos. It seems a lot of people don't like them.

i think i like them too
but ive never seen one either

Victor Ang

Rough_Rock
Do you mean blue nuances like these?

These are HPHT stones when growers use too much boron to try to grow the diamond quickly. Here's an interesting read of it,

For the proper fancy blue lab diamond, it is something else! But why go for light blue when you can get an intense blue :mrgreen:

292360911_5742060349159732_7990271039412453_n.jpg

292957456_5742060249159742_5755357073992108331_n.jpg

zaeaton

Rough_Rock
How are you able to tell which James Allen stones have the faint blue nuance?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
We can definitely help you find one.
What's your target for the 4Cs and budget?

Thanks, but I see them all the time so not really looking for help finding one. There's one that really caught my eye lately, and I'm just wondering if I'll like it as good when it's in a setting.

I know I can buy and return, but I just don't like doing that. It's stressful to me. I recently had a package from Ritani delivered to a neighbor on another street but in my neighborhood. Fedex signed my name and left it. Thankfully, it was brought to me by that neighbor, but it was a very stressful few hours!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, but I see them all the time so not really looking for help finding one. There's one that really caught my eye lately, and I'm just wondering if I'll like it as good when it's in a setting.

I know I can buy and return, but I just don't like doing that. It's stressful to me. I recently had a package from Ritani delivered to a neighbor on another street but in my neighborhood. Fedex signed my name and left it. Thankfully, it was brought to me by that neighbor, but it was a very stressful few hours!

There are a few pictures of blue nuance diamonds floating around the forum here in threads of days long gone, if you haven't seen them yet.

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
There are a few pictures of blue nuance diamonds floating around the forum here in threads of days long gone, if you haven't seen them yet.

I did search but didn't see them

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I did search but didn't see them

Hi, HFTB,
Here are a few threads with pictures, links to diamonds for your viewing pleasure:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

i can feel that stress from here
we had a courier for my old work who did sh*t like that and it was always urgent customer orders and it was always a right pain

i don't really get what is wrong with blue nuance ???

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
i can feel that stress from here
we had a courier for my old work who did sh*t like that and it was always urgent customer orders and it was always a right pain

i don't really get what is wrong with blue nuance ???

I wish that was the only delivery stress I've had lately, but it really seems to be a trend. None of the carriers are good where I live.

As far as blue nuance, I am wildly attracted to it, but I see a lot of posts trying to avoid it. I'm on the fence about whether I'll really like it in person or not.

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
Hi, HFTB,
Here are a few threads with pictures, links to diamonds for your viewing pleasure:

Thank you!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish that was the only delivery stress I've had lately, but it really seems to be a trend. None of the carriers are good where I live.

As far as blue nuance, I am wildly attracted to it, but I see a lot of posts trying to avoid it. I'm on the fence about whether I'll really like it in person or not.

we have a courier who delivers to us here who i suspect lives not far away as i get notification its been delivered but it hasn't and turns up the next day - like perhaps it has been delivered on the way to work the next day
i dont mind if its delivered a bit late - id rather just be notified when its actually been delivered

I'd like to see blue nuance in person also

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
621D643A-3D61-47F2-948F-06A08D918DD8.jpeg
My two new rings from Friendly Diamonds. The round is the K listed as faint gray blue. The emerald cut is graded I color.

That round looks so crisp.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I think the faint blue is difficult to see on it's own. But I remember reading how obvious the color was when someone had it set with side stones without blue nuance. She didn't like it so had it reset as a solitaire and couldn't see the blue anymore.

Reactions: Kya

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
I want to know as well!!!

I don't know how others tell, but it's just really obvious to me. The moment I see the video, I think it's got the blue tint. Then I look at the certificate, and it usually states it there. This is one for instance...it's really blue imo (but gorgeous).

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I don't know how others tell, but it's just really obvious to me. The moment I see the video, I think it's got the blue tint. Then I look at the certificate, and it usually states it there. This is one for instance...it's really blue imo (but gorgeous).

"Faint Blue" :lol-2:

Reactions: Kya
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results