shape
carat
color
clarity

Excited - Just won a new setting on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that setting, Charmy, lucky you! Very unique. That seller has a lot of fun settings, actually.

As for LOGR, it''s unfortunate that no one sent you invoices, but at least you didn''t pay anything so it doesn''t put a ding on your account or his. I''d just let it go. Was it recently or a long time ago, before he got so popular? Because too many people have been pleased with him for him to still be doing stuff like that.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2009 6:21:50 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
I LOVE that setting, Charmy, lucky you! Very unique. That seller has a lot of fun settings, actually.

As for LOGR, it''s unfortunate that no one sent you invoices, but at least you didn''t pay anything so it doesn''t put a ding on your account or his. I''d just let it go. Was it recently or a long time ago, before he got so popular? Because too many people have been pleased with him for him to still be doing stuff like that.
This was right around the time he got popular. Some of his auctions were ending really low while others really high. I should have just paid and worried about the resizing fee later - I needed it down to a size 3 and there was a different price structure.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2009 3:14:09 AM
Author: CharmyPoo

Date: 1/16/2009 10:23:14 PM
Author: arjunajane

Oh we care Charmy! THB, it wasn't really expensive, but I wouldn't say it was dirt cheap either..will you keep it? I'm not sure if I would, unless I really loved it..
To be honest, it wasn't me that found the chip! It was Gary at ERD who found it. I am not sure if it would bother me enough to return it but maybe enough to ask for a partial refund. She did custom make the ring for me so I feel bad to give it back.
Oh ok, I didn't realize you had it custom made - in that case I imagine you really like it. So yes, I would keep it and perhaps approach for a refund for the cost of replacing the stone?
It does look really nice on btw! Is that the spinel?

ETA: I just read thats the rubellite - honestly, it looks nice to me in the pic on your hand. But in the other pics I can see what the others are saying - new stone?
31.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a very beautiful setting, and I love the look of the Rubellite in it. I really love the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results