shape
carat
color
clarity

Etienne Perret Starlight Bands?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love the Starlight Bands by Etienne Perret. I visited the jeweler in my area who carries them but they did not have any to show me. If anyone actually owns one of these lovely bands, I would love to see it! Please share!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Joolskie,

I know it's probably no help...but here is a halo ring from EP with a starlight type shank. I LOVE all of his work...

EP Halo with Starlight shank

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
A starlight band is definitely on my wishlist! A local store carries them, and they are spectacular! I don''t think the average perso sees colored diamonds much and so many people would probably not recognize its value. That''s OK by me, I think they are spectacular! I like how you can design your own on his site. I think I would get a 3mm band in plat, with as many multi color diamonds as possible! I have always loved the Etoile band from Tiffany (still do, that''s on my wishlist too). The Starlight gives that same look a different twist. I hope you get one and post lots of pics!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! I LOVE them, too! Fabulous rings, and definitely on my wish-list, too!

I WISH I could see some in person, in Pdunk where I live none of the local stores carries them.

I know EP posts here a little, maybe he could post some photos for us PS sharks???! *hint, hint!*
2.gif

ETA: How wide is the T&Co Etoile band?

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Lynn,

I emailed T&Co about that question. The Etoile band is 4mm wide..

a

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 7:05:45 PM
Author: angeline
Lynn,

I emailed T&Co about that question. The Etoile band is 4mm wide..

a
Thanks, Angeline!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I hope that he does post some pics! The one that I tried on was in shiny finished platinum, 3 mm, with multicolored diamonds arranged in a random-type pattern around the ring. I was mesmerized. I couldn''t bear to take it off. It seemed very well crafted, very comfortable on, and rather low on the finger - it stacked very well with my thin,low eternity band. The store also had some thinner bands, which would have been awesome to stack.
Again, I think some people might not realize its value, but I''d be getting it for myself not for others.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 10:06:26 PM
Author: gailrmv
I hope that he does post some pics! The one that I tried on was in shiny finished platinum, 3 mm, with multicolored diamonds arranged in a random-type pattern around the ring. I was mesmerized. I couldn''t bear to take it off. It seemed very well crafted, very comfortable on, and rather low on the finger - it stacked very well with my thin,low eternity band. The store also had some thinner bands, which would have been awesome to stack.
Again, I think some people might not realize its value, but I''d be getting it for myself not for others.
Oh, that ring sounds HEAVENLY!
30.gif
I want one (just like that one you saw!) soooooooooo bad. Definitely on the 2007 Wish List!

I hope he DOES post some misc. pics for us... but I haven''t seen him around here much lately... he probably doesn''t even know about this thread.

Anyone know his phone number or e-mail address to put a little bug in his ear, mayhaps???!
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
*bump*

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I can''t help with any pics of the bands. I''ve also been interested in getting a platinum band with the colored diamonds. A while back, I was able to "design my own" on the EP webpage, as mentioned by gailrmv. But for some reason, I can''t find the link for the custom design. I feel like I''m going nuts! Can anyone direct me how to get there again? Thanks!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Here ya go!

http://www.starlightbands.com/proto3.htm

Yeah, the design-it-yourself is totally cool... except, without seeing them in person or at least in photos, I don''t know exactly WHAT I want!!!
14.gif

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much, Lynn! It''s nice to know that I hadn''t just imagined it!
1.gif
I agree it is hard to decide what to get without trying them on. It''s especially hard for me to decide on the mm width. And there is only 1 store in my state that carries the brand, which of course, isn''t close to me! I''m hoping for some pics from EP sometime too!

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Okay, so I am not the only one who is totally into these lovely bands. About the size... that is why I wanted to see one in person. In the thinner bands (less than 4mm), the diamonds are not as random as there is not as much space. The salesperson at the jeweler had me try on a 4mm plain band to get an idea of size. I really like the look of the Starlight when it is more scattered and random. Which would mean at least 4mm I think.

So, is 2007 going to be the Year Of The Starlight Band?!?!? LOL!

My goal is to stack a multicolor Starlight with a thin eternity band.... ah, to dream.

2.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2006 5:07:57 PM
Author: Joolskie
Okay, so I am not the only one who is totally into these lovely bands. About the size... that is why I wanted to see one in person. In the thinner bands (less than 4mm), the diamonds are not as random as there is not as much space. The salesperson at the jeweler had me try on a 4mm plain band to get an idea of size. I really like the look of the Starlight when it is more scattered and random. Which would mean at least 4mm I think.

So, is 2007 going to be the Year Of The Starlight Band?!?!? LOL!

My goal is to stack a multicolor Starlight with a thin eternity band.... ah, to dream.

2.gif

OOOH, I hope so! I tried on the 3 mm band with my thin SP eternity, and I must say they looked fantastic together! Another thin eternity on the other side would have been even better - I like stacks of 3!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Those bands are simply exquisite! I would love to see them in person!!!

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Ooooooooooo, I like the the one that is all the way on the right in the second batch. Is that the 3mm? What size are the rings in the first batch?!?!? I really can''t wait to see these in person. The jeweler I visited who carries them is going to contact me after the holidays about seeing one.

Hmmmmm, I was going to wait a bit before spending the $, but my birthday IS next month....

31.gif

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Joolskie, I think the one you are referring to is 4mm. If you click on the EP link that the PS Administrator provided, it shows the pictures with size descriptions. I might be leaning towards the 5 mm. You are lucky that you''re birthday is coming up--mine''s not until August!
1.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Good to know I am not the only one with my eye on one these babies! But I will have to wait until next year I guess. My year end bonus that I would have used is instead being used for my busted water heater.
8.gif

Whoever the lucky person is to finally get one, MUST post pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results