shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Ring by Signed Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
BWAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!

what, reena, no composite photo for THIS thread?!?!

noobie- that is a STUNNING ring. I was thinking of getting a channel-set eternity band, but after seeing this, I may be copying it too.

Delectable.
lickout.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
oooh la la, velter!
naughty.gif
naughty.gif
naughty.gif

(sorry noobie)

Velt1A.JPG

Carmel

Shiny_Rock
Well, I more expected a sequin encrusted, velveteen smoking jacket – but nevertheless still such a little transvestite trollop. And what’s the glazed look-in-the-eye and mussed-up fur all about? You’d better check the sofa cushions for cigarette burns.

So, reena, you have the hots for RB’s now, do ya? Right on!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
I just DIED laughing! (taking in hitching breaths)

reena

Ideal_Rock
yeah, putting that velter collage together was definitely more fun than working on my resume. that's for sure.

but anyway back to noobie's gorgeous ring, which was the original point of this thread . . . (BAD reena. must not hijack threads.
11.gif
)

YES, carmel, gorgeous rings such as lsmathis's and noobie's (recent outstanding examples) have started to make me like RBs!
6.gif
didn't think it would ever happen!
2.gif

rachelle

Rough_Rock
I know this sounds stupid but how do you clean one of these? I have one that is the same style as yours but I can't seem to get it clean behind the stones. Those little holes are hard to get into.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Reena, where's Velter's ring?

Carmel, we've been through this before, don't you know that a half eternity and eternity are theoretically the same?

Oh BTW Rachelle, so far cleaning is done by soaking or ultrasonic, although I don't know if long term ultrasonic will loosen the stones though

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just soak then brush. I also don't wear them for "dirty" work like laundry, washing, cooking (although hubby does all the cooking), yard work, etc. You get the idea. This way there'll also be less damage to the setting and stones.

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Noobie,

Again, your ring is just gorgeous. Thank u for PMing me with info on Signed Pieces. I just got back from their store. Good thing they're walking distance from my job. OMG!!!
love.gif
The band is even sparklier than I could have imagined. I too was talked into a smaller stone band (.61 ct tw and 2 mm wide sz. 5). It fit snuggly against my ering...and the price was waaaaayyyyyyy better than any other store I checked out in the Diamond District. It sparkled like MAD!

Now I just have to put the idea in hubby's head...hee-hee
2.gif
I hope it's under my tree this Christmas. I've been a "good" girl.
naughty.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Well Ivy, if you really want that band maybe you ought to think about being a "bad" girl. Who knows- you might get it sooner. (sorry- couldn't help myself- I guess I'm "bad", me and Michael "who's bad" Jackson)

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Noobie,

I showed DH your pics, and he was impressed! He is now informed about what an eternity band is, and he was surprising happy to know that it doesn't cost as much as he might have thought. Now I just have to go away, and let the idea germinate.......who knows.....

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 9/21/2004 3:08:41 PM sevens one wrote:

Well Ivy, if you really want that band maybe you ought to think about being a 'bad' girl. Who knows- you might get it sooner. (sorry- couldn't help myself- I guess I'm 'bad', me and Michael 'who's bad' Jackson)----------------

Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...Sometimes it's good to be "bad".
11.gif
12.gif
13.gif

BTW, I love your Kramer quote:

"You kept making all the stops?"
"Well, people kept ringing the bell!"

I'm a HUGE Seinfeld fan. Sometimes things happen and I think....Hmmmm...what would Jerry/Elaine/Kramer/George do? Nuts, I know.
3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Honey, that's not nuts. Life needs alot of humor. (especially mine)

noobie

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 9/22/2004 12:23:20 AM lop wrote:

He is now informed about what an eternity band is, and he was surprising happy to know that it doesn't cost as much as he might have thought. Now I just have to go away, and let the idea germinate.......who knows.....
----------------

lop,

Just tell him that it's less than a few rounds at Pebble Beach and much less than a bottle of 82 Petrus. I'm glad it was helpful and I was actually surprised at how reasonable Signed Pieces is considering the quality. I saw a ring at Birks while travelling last week that looked exactly like a Stuller white gold mount with 3 point stones that was more than double!

On another note, I just sent back a loose stone
sad.gif
. It wasn't as represented and didn't speak to me, but was still pretty. I was explicitly told to stop buying jewelry three times last weekend. Oh well, I guess I'll look opportunistically at those I1s to put away for the future and hope I can grab one before Jennifer does.
2.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
ooohh...where in ny is signed pieces? i gotta see one of these babies in person! does anyone know where I can get a list of nyc diamond vendors?

sorry that was off the topic...i had come back to drool some more over noobies ring and got sidetracked by the possibility of checking this out in person.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Signed Pieces, Inc.
15 West 47th Street, Booth 42-45
New York, NY 10036
(212) 382-1374

I have to thank Noobie for doing all the homework, legwork, then taking the plunge and giving me his honest opinion on Signed Pieces which led me to my own purchase.

Noobie,
I'd like to add my compliments again on the love eternity band. If you wife doesn't want anymore jewelry, I sure don't mind some.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
chrono,

You're more then welcome. It felt like deja vu with the 0.70 VS2 J Jubilee! I'm glad you like your ring(s).

For people who have asked web site is www.signedpieces.com They have a toll free number, call and ask for Isaac. They can make combinations not shown on the web site.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Noobie, no teasing us. What loose stone did you have that you sent back? And you may be the only couple I know where the man enjoys buying diamonds more than the woman!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I'd totally forgotten about your almost buying my Jubilee.
6.gif
It's a good thing you didn't because I really love it.

Do you mind sharing your new secret diamond project with the PS community?

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 9/22/2004 3:21:48 PM Patty wrote:

What loose stone did you have that you sent back? ----------------

It was this one here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/killer-stone-by-the-numbers-but.19285/

I thought it was going to be great, but it just didn't speak to me.

I'm looking for a pair of studs 65 points each. My wife said she didn't want studs, but I think she's wrong. She doesn't own any and I think she would really like them once she tries them. She wasn't sure about like the eternity band at first, but now she likes it a lot. But I've been told to stop so instead of actively looking I'll just troll the sites and opportunistically buy. It might take me six months or a year!

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Noobie, your wife is a very lucky gal to have a husband who is always looking out for her (especially in diamonds!!
love.gif
) 2 thumbs up to you! and that eternity band is sooooo beautiful!! Talk about "eye candy"!
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 9/20/2004 11:05:35 PM reena wrote:

oooh la la, velter!
naughty.gif
naughty.gif
naughty.gif

(sorry noobie)----------------

reena
Is that madonna's $1,000,000+ diamond bra that was in a magazine a couple yrs ago ?

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Noobie, I so blame you for THIS.

I love the eternity ring you posted!

reena

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 9/23/2004 5:11:00 AM vtigger86 wrote:

reena
Is that madonna's $1,000,000+ diamond bra that was in a magazine a couple yrs ago ?
----------------
nah, just a picture i found on some trashy internet lingerie site. wait till my BF sees that one on the internet history of our computer--he'll be all excited (until i tell him that i was actually shopping for the velt)!

lsmathis1

Shiny_Rock
This thread has kept me giggling - thank you for the Friday laughs!

Reena - the lingerie on your pup is just too sassy!
2.gif
Very cute! How long till your bling comes? Can't wait to see it!

Noobie, the band is beautiful! Mine will be just like that (from Memoire) to match my e-ring band - I can't wait to add it to the finger
1.gif
It's a timeless, beautiful piece.

~Lisa

reena

Ideal_Rock
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
it's not coming for WEEKS AND WEEKS

i am so sad.

but at least in the meantime i can dream of a diamond wedding band like yours and chrono's and noobie's

sdm

Rough_Rock
I want it!
appl.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I love eternity rings and yours is beautiful! I couldn't help but to go to the Signed Pieces website and drool over every piece!! Unfortunately, now I have to add to my "wishlist"! So THANK YOU!!!
9.gif

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring! I had a great experience similar to yours recently while shopping for a ring for my wedding. In July, I shopped around the Internet and checked out some B&M stores for a 5 stone anniversary band and was having a hard time making a decision. Among the e-vendors, I thought that signedpieces had the best ring at the best value, but I was actually paralyzed with anxiety about making a wrong choice! Add to this the fact that I dawdled around for so long I had 10 days in which to get my ring! I posted on PS with my dilemma and got a reply from Wink saying, basically, “Shut up and order the ring already.”

So I did.

David at signedpices promised the ring in time for the wedding and it arrived as he promised. When I opened the blue box, the ring exceeded my expectations … white, sparkly and there were many, many arrows!!! I could not have been happier !

2signedpieces.jpg

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/26/2004 4:40:06 PM Blue Eyes wrote:

In July, I shopped around the Internet and checked out some B&M stores for a 5 stone anniversary band and was having a hard time making a decision. Among the e-vendors, I thought that signedpieces had the best ring at the best value, but I was actually paralyzed with anxiety about making a wrong choice! Add to this the fact that I dawdled around for so long I had 10 days in which to get my ring! I posted on PS with my dilemma and got a reply from Wink saying, basically, “Shut up and order the ring already.”

So I did.

----------------

Ahhhhh..... Wink can be so wise! Congrats on a beautiful ring. Great choice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results