shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity bands with varying pointer sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fabienne

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have (or has anyone seen) an eternity band where the stones are not all the same size? If so, may I please see it? Thanks in advance.

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
do you mean like this?

Overstock Ring

When I was looking for my eternity band, a wonderful PSer (I''m sorry--was it gecko?) found this for me...

P11902410.jpg

fabienne

Rough_Rock
Thank you Alli! That''s not actually what I meant but I wasn''t clear enough. I was thinking of getting an eternity band where three of the stones, are just a few pointers bigger than the other ones. I have no idea how that would look so I was hoping there was a graduated eternity band or something of the like that I could see.

Thanks so much for your help. I''ll probably end up having to pay a CAD fee to see if it will look right.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
you mean like this... graduated? but eternity...

tiffany link

tiffanygraduatedjazzbezel1.JPG

fabienne

Rough_Rock
Thanks D&T....that is beautiful! I know I am going to get something bezel set but not sure what. This is jogging more ideas in my head. Are there such things as graduated eternity bands that are prong set? I know if these things exist already then perhaps my "three stone" idea might not look so bad.... being obsessed with jewelry is hard work.....
9.gif

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
ooooo, or there''s 777_LDY''s AMAAAAAzingly gorgeous eternity...I hope she doesn''t mind if I post her link and a couple of her photos here...

Gorgeousnesssss

sunflowerside01777.JPG

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
yum.

sunflowerprofile01777.JPG

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
Can you tell I''m like obsessed???

dgshoe01777.JPG

fabienne

Rough_Rock
Thank you gecko and alli! Those pics definitely helped. I''m thinking that if I got rings similar to those, that they wouldn''t be that great for stacking. However, I just can''t take another channel set band... Decisions, decisions......

I''m going to be studying these pics and links for a few hours, I think. Thanks again!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/15/2009 3:26:09 PM
Author: alli_esq
ooooo, or there''s 777_LDY''s AMAAAAAzingly gorgeous eternity...I hope she doesn''t mind if I post her link and a couple of her photos here...

Gorgeousnesssss
DROOL DROOL DROOL...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

can''t wait to see what you come up with...

fabienne

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 3:44:30 PM
Author: D&T
DROOL DROOL DROOL...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

can''t wait to see what you come up with...
Me neither!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results