Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Eternity bands with varying pointer sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fabienne

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have (or has anyone seen) an eternity band where the stones are not all the same size? If so, may I please see it? Thanks in advance.

Sponsored By:

Related topics:

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
do you mean like this?

Overstock Ring

When I was looking for my eternity band, a wonderful PSer (I''m sorry--was it gecko?) found this for me...

P11902410.jpg

fabienne

Rough_Rock
Thank you Alli! That''s not actually what I meant but I wasn''t clear enough. I was thinking of getting an eternity band where three of the stones, are just a few pointers bigger than the other ones. I have no idea how that would look so I was hoping there was a graduated eternity band or something of the like that I could see.

Thanks so much for your help. I''ll probably end up having to pay a CAD fee to see if it will look right.

fabienne

Rough_Rock
Thanks D&T....that is beautiful! I know I am going to get something bezel set but not sure what. This is jogging more ideas in my head. Are there such things as graduated eternity bands that are prong set? I know if these things exist already then perhaps my "three stone" idea might not look so bad.... being obsessed with jewelry is hard work.....

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
ooooo, or there''s 777_LDY''s AMAAAAAzingly gorgeous eternity...I hope she doesn''t mind if I post her link and a couple of her photos here...

Gorgeousnesssss

sunflowerside01777.JPG

fabienne

Rough_Rock
Thank you gecko and alli! Those pics definitely helped. I''m thinking that if I got rings similar to those, that they wouldn''t be that great for stacking. However, I just can''t take another channel set band... Decisions, decisions......

I''m going to be studying these pics and links for a few hours, I think. Thanks again!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/15/2009 3:26:09 PM
Author: alli_esq
ooooo, or there''s 777_LDY''s AMAAAAAzingly gorgeous eternity...I hope she doesn''t mind if I post her link and a couple of her photos here...

Gorgeousnesssss
DROOL DROOL DROOL...

can''t wait to see what you come up with...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.