shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Band Size

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dancingqueen

Shiny_Rock

I am thinking about getting an eternity band and have a few questions...

First of all, I''ve looked at the signed pieces website many, many times and think that is the way to go. One of the main selling points for me is their return policy. Based on my research of previous posts, there are many PSers that have had good luck with them.

Are there any other online vendors I should consider? I want to go with a vendor with a good return policy in case this ring is not what I want after it arrives.

A friend of mine has a beautiful one that I was trying on over the weekend. We were out for the night and it was so sparkly on her hand in various lighting situations. She wears hers as a wedding band with no engagement ring and hers is 1.7 ctw with 24 stones so .07 for each stone.

I wear my e-ring (2.4 ct in Stuller Solstice 6-prong kinife-edge setting) with a thin platinum band (also knife edge). I still plan for this to be my every day look. I want an eternity ring for times when I want some extra sparkle when I go out. Given that it will not be worn every day, I''m struggling with how much I want to spend. I thought my friend''s ring looked good paired with my e-ring. Is there some "general rule" as what size stones would be good in an eternity band in proporton to your center stone. I want my eternity band to be large enough to stand alone but also not to take away from my center stone when I want to wear them together.

Any recommendations or pictures with similar sizes anyone would like to share?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
there are some threads to check out

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-e-ring-diamond-eternity-w-bands.25352/page-4
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-diamond-eternity-wedding-sets.24556/

here''s diadiva''s 2.48 ering with eternity

RB&Eband.JPG

CareBear''s 2.1
with eternity band

CIMG2851-2.JPG

here''s Beacon''s 2.27 with a round/baguette eternity
rv%20dian%20resize2.jpg

dancingqueen

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the links! So many beautiful sets...

Does anyone know the size of the stones in carebear''s eternity band?

I want to go with a shared prong round and I''m looking at two from signed pieces, either .07 or .09 for each of the stones.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
My eternity band is of .08 size stones- 1.6 tcw and I love it. .07-.09 per stone is a great size- large enough to be seen and not too delicate but easy to wear and will make your solitaire look large!

I don''t have a solitaire ring- my e-ring has side stones of .15 & .10 and the .08''s look the same as the .10''s...

dancingqueen

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I went to a local store during lunch and tried on a half eternity band with .09''s. I like that width since it''s not too delicate, but not overpowering either.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2007 11:11:34 AM
Author: dancingqueen
Thanks for the links! So many beautiful sets...

Does anyone know the size of the stones in carebear''s eternity band?

I want to go with a shared prong round and I''m looking at two from signed pieces, either .07 or .09 for each of the stones.
Carebear''s are .07 pts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results