shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your e-ring + diamond eternity w-bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol lmurden, the font you use made that o in rock look like an a so when I skimmed it I thought it said OMG ! your rack is huge!

i was like WOW that''s fresh!
31.gif

KD i agree your rock is HUGE and it''s FABULOUS. i can only aspire.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LM, Dem, Mara, SDL -- thanks.
3.gif
You know, it's funny, but the longer I wear this ring, the less humongous it seems. The first few weeks I was constantly hiding my hand in public because I was so mortified by its size. but my eye has adjusted so I'm fine now. Don't worry -- shrinkage has not set in....if it ever does, someone needs to take me out back and just shoot!
6.gif

I'm glad you all like the plain band. I do, too.

Mara -- you are too funny about my "huge rack."
9.gif
Let me just tell you, that is NOT the case!

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
That is a gorgeous huge rock Kristy... I would love to get a 3ct + in a three stone. @#$% size 5 that I have can''t fit the 3 stone bling. Ok anybody out there with a larger finger be interested in a "Fat Transplant" to make my finger larger than it''s barely size 5.. (lol)...

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2006 4:10:09 PM
Author: KristyDarling
And now with my brand-new 2.5 mm heavy comfort fit plain platinum band from e-weddingbands.com....I think this one is by far my favorite pairing!!! I absolutely love the simple, clean look.
Oh Kristy, I just love it. I like your channel set band too, but this is just so classic and sleek! YUMMY!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just got my eternity band. Here''s a pic of it with my e-ring. The eternity band is a 1.57 ct from Signed Pieces.

eternityset.JPG

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
KristyDarling ,CareBear
so beasutiful !!
30.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 1:06:19 AM
Author: flower12
KristyDarling ,CareBear

so beasutiful !!
30.gif

I agree!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
bump for any new sets out there??

snlee

Ideal_Rock
My set with my 1.23 upgrade. Just 5.5 weeks until I get to wear it like this everyday!
9.gif

1.23.rings...jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY snlee...it looks GORGEOUS together...simply gorgeous...

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I take such bad photos but here's my ering with my channel set eternity band.

My e-ring is 2.48ct, H, SI 1 but I don't remember the specs of the channel band, it's 5 years old! My ring size is 5.5

RB&Channel.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
And here''s my ering with my claw-set eternity band...

RB&Eband.JPG

genette

Shiny_Rock
Diadiva what do you mean by claw set for your band? Do you have a close up of this?

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
fashionsweetie, "claw-set" is what is called "prong-set" in the US. But here''s a close-up

ProngEband.JPG

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Dia - that looks awesome together! Shared prong is a beautiful band!!!!!!
emsmilep.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Rosebud! I love your e-ring - it''s totally blinging!

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Engagement ring 1.29ct, F color and comfort fit eternity band 1.80ct, F color.

Girlrocksoriginalsethandshot2.jpg

tmdblue

Rough_Rock
I can officially post since I haven''t decided whether or not to change my e-ring setting to eternity or to keep it as a classic solitaire. Decisions decisions.
3.gif

.75ct F SI1 w/ .90ct full eternity band.

E-ring&eternityband 008.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2006 4:07:07 PM
Author: KristyDarling
SanDiegoLady -- assuming you meant my pic on page 3....thanks!!! :) My hands don''t look like that every day though...that was on the day of my pre-PS-handshot manicure!

I took pics recently of my ring with the two other bands that I have. First, here''s my e-ring with my 7-stone Bez Ambar ''invisible'' setting band. I almost never wear this band with my e-ring because it just looks too chunky and busy. The rock alone is quite enough bling for me, thank you very much.
2.gif
holy moly KD...i had forgotten what an absolute MONSTER your stone is, this picture just reminded me!!!!
23.gif
talk about finger coverage! i still can''t believe you got sick of such a mondo solitaire like this!

kasumaki

Rough_Rock
hi snlee --

newbie here.
9.gif
saw your rings and it''s similar to what i currently have! (apparently, that Tiffany ad made quite an impression on people!) i am trying to figure out what i should do cause i don''t think my solitaire fits very flush with my wedding band because my band is about 3.3mm (10pt stones) and my solitaire band is only 2mm -- see my post & pics here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/options-for-re-setting-solitare.48487/

do you have any side or front profile shots of your rings together? just trying to see if anyone else has this issue about not fitting flush or if i''m just over-reacting. still contemplating re-setting the solitaire, but not sure cause i do like the current look of a plain solitaire with the half eternity band...

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2006 3:16:06 AM
Author: kasumaki
hi snlee --

newbie here.
9.gif
saw your rings and it''s similar to what i currently have! (apparently, that Tiffany ad made quite an impression on people!) i am trying to figure out what i should do cause i don''t think my solitaire fits very flush with my wedding band because my band is about 3.3mm (10pt stones) and my solitaire band is only 2mm -- see my post & pics here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/options-for-re-setting-solitare.48487/

do you have any side or front profile shots of your rings together? just trying to see if anyone else has this issue about not fitting flush or if i''m just over-reacting. still contemplating re-setting the solitaire, but not sure cause i do like the current look of a plain solitaire with the half eternity band...
hi hasumaki, I just looked at your thread. My set is VERY similar to yours. I do have a tiny gap but don''t mind it. If you have a 6-prong setting like ours, it''s extremely hard to find a band that will sit flush with it.

Here''s a side view of mine.

1.23.side.view...jpg

kasumaki

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/26/2006 11:25:41 AM
Author: snlee

Date: 7/26/2006 3:16:06 AM
Author: kasumaki
hi snlee --

newbie here.
9.gif

hi hasumaki, I just looked at your thread. My set is VERY similar to yours. I do have a tiny gap but don''t mind it. If you have a 6-prong setting like ours, it''s extremely hard to find a band that will sit flush with it.

Here''s a side view of mine.
thanks for the profile view snlee! your rings look beautiful together!!! love the eternity rings, but was scared i''d want to resize up & down too much...went with the half-eternity to be safe. did you end up getting different sizes for each ring? my band (3.3mm) is slightly larger (1/8), and i''m already considering getting it resized slightly bigger (i think mine has to do with it being a slightly wider band). did you say you got them at Derco''s in the city?

i think i figured out what i don''t like about mine sitting together. it''s not so much the small gap, it''s the shapes of the bands next to each other. the w-band is thicker & wider with squared edges (touches the sides of my fingers), which i wanted, and the e-ring is skinny & thin with a slight knife, but rounded edges. they look just a bit awkward together...but how can diamonds not look good, ever!!
25.gif

i think Lynn B did an awesome job with her two rings:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-gorgeous-new-fishtail-pave-set-from-wf.46129/=
i love how the e-ring sits low and was made "stack-able" -- i think i''m leaning towards the 4 prong basket setting over our 6 prong Tiffany setting, so they can fit together a little better. i''m just starting to understand how difficult the 6 prong is to stack with a w-band...wonder how Tiffany''s does it so well.
33.gif

slammie did amazing, as well:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wanna-see-some-pave-my-new-rings-are-here.21919/=
i love how the head is slightly less of a "V" than Lynn B''s. also, like how the sides come up ever so slightly towards the center (modified cathedral setting?). and love the 8 prong claws...but don''t think it would look quite as nice for me considering she has a 2ct center stone!! my GOD...perhaps one day.
2.gif

i am sooooo thrilled to have found PS! such great ideas everywhere.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
This is my set - 2.27 RB F, SI1 with .50 ct band alternating baguette and RBs

Hope it comes out, I had to make the picture so small - hard to post - we''ll see

resize3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results