shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity/Anniversary ring for 40th

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like how the Leo style ring looked on your hand in the photos you posted. The proportions look very elegant and fit your hand the best of all the options! I think if you really liked it and you prefer to buy something you can try on, then go for it? I also like the option of looking for an estate piece. The style you are after is very common and if your local jeweler or an online company with an excellent return policy turns up something then it would be a great option!

Sophie6

Rough_Rock
Still tossing around ideas. If I decided to have a custom piece made by a PS recommended vendor, PS quality diamonds, what tcw could I expect to get for a size 6 eternity ring ring in platinum for $7000? My budget is closer to 10 but I’m considering a preloved piece in the $7000 range.

Last edited:

Sophie6

Rough_Rock
I really like how the Leo style ring looked on your hand in the photos you posted. The proportions look very elegant and fit your hand the best of all the options! I think if you really liked it and you prefer to buy something you can try on, then go for it? I also like the option of looking for an estate piece. The style you are after is very common and if your local jeweler or an online company with an excellent return policy turns up something then it would be a great option!

Thanks good advice I’m sure. I am very caught up in indecision right now. :(2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results