shape
carat
color
clarity

Ering Pictures - Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Truly stunning!

freudianflip

Rough_Rock
aveda6, this ring is GORGEOUS!
18.gif
you did a wonderful job.

of course, I''m partial to 1/2 carat diamonds in bezel settings
9.gif
since that''s what my e-ring will be.

the halo is perfect for the center stone and I love the solidity of the shank. absolutely perfect! Give us hand shots after your lady says "YES"
30.gif

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all. I''ll be sure to post hand pics. I finished the iPod video last night. I ended up making a video instead of just an audio recording. Now I just have to order the iPod and work out the logistics. I''m hoping to have everything in place by next weekend.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
aveda-she is going to love this ring! it''s truly very classy and elegant. good luck with the proposal, and please do come back with hand shots!

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous just gorgeous. She will luv it!

Which style from Excell? The Tiffany inspired Ring ENS-1281A?
It is just beautifu shots

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just gorgeous!!!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! She is going to love it.

I totally adore your iPod idea, by the way.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
that is stunning
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY beautiful diamond and setting! It looks much larger than a .50. Good luck on the proposal and come back with hand pictures!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful! Big isn''t always better. I''m sure that your girlfriend will love it. It speaks a lot for Barry that he worked with you to correct the colour.

Rockit

Shiny_Rock
Marvelous ring, and a perfect size! I can''t wait to hear more proposal details.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
aveda6 - i''ve said it many times on this site that stones of this size are my favorite size. and your ring is gorgeous. (stunning profile to this ring, too) she''s going to LOVE it and i predict many tears and smiles and a great, big YES!

congratulations :)

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
Lauralu,

yes, that is the ring you mentioned. I had asked Barry for his opinion on the differences between this one and a separate one that looks just like it but was a bit more expensive. Apparently the major difference was the diamonds located underneath the band. I decided to go with this one mostly out of budget concerns. I still have to come up with the money to buy the ipod and i want to get her a nice one as we use them all the time for going to the gym and commuting on the train ....

jim
26.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful - she will be thrilled
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
You did a great job, the ring is gorgeous. Your girlfriend is going to love it. Your proposal sounds very sweet also
36.gif
36.gif

letthesunshine

Rough_Rock
She is going to LOVE it! It is so beautiful! The halo with a smaller center diamond is hands down what I would pick for my engagement ring.

Now, go get her
1.gif

KatM

Shiny_Rock
the ring is beautiful and your proposal idea is great. not only will you get to make sure you say everything you want to say, but the proposal will essentially be saved for you both to relive again and again. good work!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results