shape
carat
color
clarity

Ering Pictures - Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
I received the engagement ring I ordered after much advice from posters on pricescope. It''s not as big as most on here but I love it. It''s from Excel Diamonds and is a 0.5 ct vs2/F in 18kt white gold.

Barry (at Excel) was great to work with and even assisted in helping correct an order error that would have been very bad for me. I had accidently selected yellow gold instead of white gold and discovered the error only after the ring was cast. Barry was nice enough to work with me to correct the problem and I had the ring so very quickly.

Now I just have to figure out when and where to ask my GF.

By the way, the pictures are not the greatest.

ID 036.jpg

aveda6

Shiny_Rock

jaring2.jpg

aveda6

Shiny_Rock

ID 044.jpg

aveda6

Shiny_Rock

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, it is perfect!
You really did a great job, she is going to love it!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, congrats!

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
Thank you very much for the kind words....not sure what happened to the fourth picture so I''ll try again.

ID 047.jpg

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The ring is beautiful and I''m sure your girlfriend will just love it. Do you have a plan on how you are going to give it to her?

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
I''m still working on the plan. I posted an idea on the proposal section and I''m still thinking about it. I think what I''m going to do is purchase an ipod (she''s been wanting a new one for quite a while) and then record a file onto it that talks about us and her birthday (which is coming up in April though I won''t tie it directly to the day of birthday). At the end of the recording I''ll ask her to marry me. I want to do this at her favorite park and have flowers hidden there before we get there.

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! And such a sweet proposal idea. Good luck to you! I''m sure she''s going to love it.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
It doesn''t have to be big to be stunning! You did a fab job; your girlfriend will be thrilled! Glad to hear that Barry was so helpful too.

Love the proposal idea too- very sweet.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
It''s really beautiful, great job! I like the idea of the proposal, very sweet. Congratulations, she''s a lucky girl! Come back with hand pics please!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
wow very beautiful, congratulations, may this ER bring more diamonds, I love it. Please post one pic of you wearing this lovely ring.

Hugs
Monica
2.gif

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
It's stunning! I really love it. It's so elegant
1.gif

What size finger does your girlfriend have? I am interested in a halo setting as well but can only afford a .5ct diamond. I'm curious as to the finger coverage with a half carat diamond in a halo on a size 6 finger. Can't wait to see handshots!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
I seriously love that setting! Please post more pictures after you propose!

catlwade

Rough_Rock
looove - I love halos, and that one is gorgeous! I can''t wait to see hand pics!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
It looks great. Congrats. You did an excellent job.

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the great words. The ring in the picture is a size 6. I think that will be close to my GF''s size but perhaps a touch big. When I spoke to Barry at Excel he said to just order the 6 since it was close and have it resized. As for coverage, I''ll be sure to post a picture after I give it to her (assuming she says yes). We had originally gone to Tiffany''s (big mistake by the way - was a lot to live up to) and she tried on a 0.5 square cut legacy ring along with a monster of a legacy ring (can''t remember the size but the ring was ~$64K). My GF mentioned that the smaller ring looked better on her hand.

Excel also has the surprise diamonds on the bottom in the same setting but I couldn''t afford the difference in price. Very nice though.

jim

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
aveda6, great job on the ring! your proposal idea sounds so sweet. she is a lucky lady.
1.gif

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I normally do not care for round diamonds but that one is amazing!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Can we see it on her hand after she says yes?

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
wow it''s perfect!! can''t wait to see hand shots!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

you did an awesome job!!

delsol

Rough_Rock
Wow!!
36.gif

You did an awesome job! She''s going to love it!
Good luck on your proposal
21.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!! Congratulations!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely! I love the side view!!
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! she''ll love it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful! Congratulations!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh, it is so GORGEOUS, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
What a BEAUTIFUL ring.....GREAT JOB....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results