shape
carat
color
clarity

Ephemery''s Wedding Pro Pix (finally!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous - so gorgeous! What a lovely day and kudos to your photographer!!!

thanks for sharing!!!!!!!
21.gif

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous pictures and it looks like you had a great time all day. The picture at the hotel with tulips in the foreground is spectacular. Hotel grounds, dress, your bouquet and centerpieces are all gorgeous.

tallblondemonster

Rough_Rock
Your pics are stunning! the photographer did an amazing job! beautiful memories of your wedding day :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are so beautiful! Congrats again!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooooohhhh ephem you guys are SO CUTE!!!!! and man i just love that dress on you, it looks like it was made for you...tiny woman. love the photos...definitely some of the best ever on PS! however will you choose your favorites? that one with the tulips i could so see framed on a wall in your house, just divine. i love those kind of abstract shots where it's not totally typical head-on weddingy. oh and the bocce picture with the boys is flat out awesome. kudos to a great photographer!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures! Girl, you looked stunning and those photos are fantastic - you really had a great photographer!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a beautiful and elegant wedding. I love your dress too, especially the back.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful pics! Congrats!
28.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures Ephemery!!!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!!!
35.gif
Photography was definitely one of my main priorities, so I could not be happier... it is so fun to see the vision you've been working on for a year come to life!! I loved the simplicity and contrast of my dress with the bridesmaids' black dresses, and then the dramatic flowers... and even though I couldn't control the weather, it definitely couldn't have been better!
1.gif

Mara, that "not typical wedding-y" look was exactly what we were going for... we had a lot of faith in our photographer based on the work he showed us, so when he asked if there was anything in particular we wanted him to do, we just told him to take complete artistic license and do his thing! I have no idea how we're going to pick ones for framing... I started a file of "favorites" and only narrowed it down to 500...
31.gif

Oh, and Dani and Sum and Bee... the pictures with my dad are some of the ones I love most. I kept having breakdowns when I realized how much everything was costing, but he was SOO endlessly sweet about it and kept telling me he could never put a price on the last 27 years.
4.gif
Still not sure if that justifies the final numbers (
23.gif
), but it was reassuring anyway!

Ella, I sent my MOH a link to this thread, and when she saw your comment about baby fever, she sent me an IM saying "um, baby fever??" She has forbid me to have kids until she decides it's okay with her... haha.
3.gif

I am seriously embarrassed by how many times I go through and look at the pix... there's just something so nice about being able to go back and see the "final product" of the day now that all the planning anxiety/stress/worry is gone!
1.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Ephemery,

I keep looking though this thread and admiring all the photos. I love them all and it''s hard to pick just one. If I HAD to though, it would be the one with the flowers in the foreground. Stunning! I hope we can choose a photographer who can do work similar to yours. I also love that the pics aren''t too "wedding-y."

zoe

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You two are too cute for words! I love the Trolley Idea!

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely devine pro pics! You looked so gorgeous :)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple! Congratulations!!
36.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Zoe, I think that one with the tulips is definitely a frontrunner... we got so lucky with the flowers! They really only bloom for a few weeks, so we took a gamble on a rainy time of year but it turned out to be a good choice.
1.gif

And Skippy the trolley was so fun!! We also used it as a shuttle for people to and from the reception, just for something a little bit unique. The driver just happened to be my eighth grade history teacher... I guess trolley-driving is his summer side job!
10.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Both you and your pictures look amazing! I''ll admit, ever since you posted the pictures of you finding your dress, I was excited to see your wedding photos! The whole thing looked amazing! Hopefully the rest of us brides will be as lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results