shape
carat
color
clarity

Ephemery''s Wedding Pro Pix (finally!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
So we have been newlyweds for one whole month now, and I FINALLY have some of our professional wedding pix to post!! We own the rights to the negatives (part of our photography package), but we haven''t picked up the CD yet, so my friend pulled some off the website. I''m not sure about the resolution... and I''m using DH''s computer so I had to resize them with a random photo program on here. My apologies if they turn out too big or too small or too fuzzy or anything else... or if I can''t get them to post at all!
6.gif

But we are SO happy with how they all turned out.... I can''t stop looking at them and re-living every moment of an amazing day!! There are over 900 total pix, but I promise not to post that many...
2.gif

OK, first one is my MOH and I putting on make-up... we did all of our getting ready at my parents'' house, and it ended up being so much fun that I forgot to be nervous:

EphMOHMakeup.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
The first big moment of the day... my mom and MOH helping me into the dress!

EphMOHMom1.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of our favorites... it was such a nice moment with just the two of us, and so representative of just how much she did for me, all day long:

EphMOH.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Dress if finally on! View of the back:

EphBack.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Me having the sudden realization that I was officially a bride... there are about a million of these close-ups so I just picked one...
12.gif

EphClose.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
This one was taken from the balcony on the second floor after my dramatic walk down the stairs:

EphCarpet.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
This was my MOH and her sister practicing the song they''d be performing at the ceremony... we have spent so much time around the piano over the years, that it was just brought back so many happy memories... on a day that was so sentimental already!

EphSinging.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
DH had champagne and strawberries delivered to the house, so we could have a toast before setting off for the church...

EphGirlsChampagne.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
What great pictures! You look so beautiful and happy!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Dad and I heading down the driveway toward the church... turns out the convertible was necessary... I''m not sure my dress would have fit in a regular car!

EphDadCar.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
We stopped off at the park at the end of my parents'' neighborhood to take a couple more "formal" shots... it was such a gorgeous day:

EphGirlsPark.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You look stunning! And so happy.....
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Waiting with my girls outside the doors of the sanctuary as the music began to play.... we were having SUCH a ridiculous conversation about how I was going to manage to use the bathroom wearing that dress, and when we realized how inappropriate of a discussion it was, we couldn''t stop laughing:

EphGirlsWaiting.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love the pictures! You and your ladies look amazing!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Waiting (veil on and ready to go) as I watched my girls walking down the aisle...

EphVeil.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Closer view of my flowers.... my only criteria was something different than roses and baby''s breath, using deep purples and reds... and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined:

EphFlowers.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
You look so beautiful and happy. I love seeing all your pictures. I''m patiently waiting for you to post more!
36.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Just stepping through the doors to walk down the aisle with my Dad.... I was a bundle of nerves for about half an hour before the ceremony began, but as soon as we started down the aisle, I felt nothing but pure happiness... excited but calm, both at once!

EphDad.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Not the best shot of our ceremony, but I thought I should post at least one so I grabbed one at random!

EphDHCeremony.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
And we''re married!! We had everyone throw lavender rather than rice or confetti or bubbles (sticking with the purple theme) and I loved how it turned out, even though DH was getting the brunt of it! It smelled wonderful too....

EphDHLavender.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
We reserved the Hershey Trolley to take us (bridal party and family) to the Hotel... it was so much fun!!

EphDHTrolley.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Great shot of the whole bridal party in the beautiful gardens of the Hotel....

EphBridalParty.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You look lovely.
1.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
All the guys... this was actually before the ceremony... they decided to play a quick game of bocce after they got ready, and it made for a great photo op!

EphGuys.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
The gardens were so incredibly gorgeous... we spent almost an hour taking pictures, and I loved them all so much... it was hard to choose which to post!

EphDHSteps1.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Another beautiful shot on the dramatic garden steps...

EphDHSteps2.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
One of my absolute favorites... can I tell you again how much I loved our photographer?

EphDHPortico.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
A view of our rings!

EphDHRingws.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, Eph, your pics are beautiful and are bringing tears to my eyes!!!! The one with your dad is priceless.
1.gif

You were such a gorgeous bride. Your hubby is a cutie too...you make a lovely couple.
30.gif
30.gif

Hope you are enjoying married life....Congrats again!!!
36.gif
36.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
The photographer told us just to talk naturally to each other, and we both looked at each other and started to laugh because for the first time in MONTHS, we didn''t have to talk about the wedding!

EphDHWhisper.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results