shape
carat
color
clarity

Ephemery''s Wedding Pro Pix (finally!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, ephemery, your wedding was beautiful! What a gorgeous bride you made, and your DH is not too shabby either, lol! Love the colors, and your dress, and everything else. Fabulous!
9.gif
36.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
At last, the reception! The flower arrangements were exactly what I was hoping for...

EphHotelFlowers.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What wonderful photos, and you are an absolutely stunning bride!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Our first dance... the band performed "Steady As We Go" by Dave Matthews and it was just perfect. We''d taken dance lessons for weeks beforehand, but by the time our first dance rolled around, we just wanted to be close and not worry about remembering a routine... and I''m so glad we did it that way!
1.gif

EphDHDance.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
My Dad and I... we danced to "My Girl", and even though neither of us are great dancers, it was so much fun!

EphDadDance.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Cutting the cake!! That was the only thing that wasn''t quite as I''d envisioned... the pastry chef made it more of a periwinkle color rather than the deep purples I wanted, but c''est la vie... and it was delicious!

EphDHCake.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
The cake was served with a dark chocolate "tulip" filled with strawberry mousse, to complement the cake''s white chocolate and fresh strawberry filling...

EphCake.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You looked AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

M~

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Eph, everything was SO lovely!

You had a KICK ASS photographer! Nicely done, and you looked breathtaking.....and SO HAPPY! How brides *should* look.
9.gif

Congrats again!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
And the very last one!! This was during the speeches (my MOH and DH's 2 best men), which were just so sweet and funny and touching. But I like this shot because it's kind of representative of the whole night... lots and lots of genuine laughter, just enjoying every part of it.
1.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Oops... the pic!

EphLaugh.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful day...And what a beautiful bride you are! It looks like everything a wedding should be...Filled with love and happiness! Congratulations!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations,
and what a beautiful couple, beautiful wedding,
and amazing photographer- it really feels like you are there when you look at the pics-
no wonder you can''t stop looking!

(post more- 900 is fine! LOL)

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are absolutely gorgeous. I am saving a few of the candid shots to show my own photographer!!!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh E, everything is perfect! What a gorgeous collection of memories!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
E P H E M E R Y !

Your wedding is my most favorite I have ever seen!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looks totally wonderful! You look so relaxed and happy in all the pictures. I love everything - your dress, your hair, your bouquet...

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
wow wow wow!!! POST MORE!!!!

And I adore the one of you and your dad in his car... that''s just such a great shot! The cake looks delicious!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!! I'm so glad you guys like the pix... I feel like I relied so heavily on Pricescope during this whole wedding process, that it just made me SO excited to share my day with everyone in the best way I could!! So thank you all again a million times over...
12.gif
30.gif
1.gif

The quality of these pix isn't so great since they're just from the website, not the originals, but you get the general idea... I'm sure when we get the negatives I'll be tempted to post some of my other favorites, so for those of you who were sweet enough to ask for more... you should probably be careful what you wish for!
2.gif

So many of my friends/family have commented on how happy and calm I was the entire evening... it's funny... I spent so much time stressing in the months before (about wedding details AND the emotional part of getting married!) that by the time the actual day came around, I think I had worked through the big stuff and settled into a place of genuine peace. People always tell you "stay in the moment, otherwise the whole night will go by in a blur".... and I think I was able to do that. But I'm sure that was largely because of my mom and MOH and all the other people who took care of every little detail for me, so that all I had to do was be with the people I love and DANCE!!
9.gif

Oh, and now that it's all over, I feel nothing but genuine GLEE that we are now happily married and I can attend every other wedding this summer without worrying about my own! It is a truly great feeling.
31.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love this photo too!

EphDHPortico.gif

You and your hubby look so happy together. What a cute couple. Your whole wedding looked absolutely beautiful! Congrats again!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pics! You are beautiful, and your photographer is a genius. Can''t go wrong there! Congratulations!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Eph, you look like your lit from within. So glowing!

And your dress... one of my PS top 5! It looked sooo pretty in your bridal salon pics, and just FABULOUS on your big day.

CONGRATS!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looked so nice. You were a beautiful bride and I love how you looked like you enjoyed it. And, it wouldn''t bother me if you decided to post some more pics.
9.gif
Congratulations.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
OMGOMG!!!! ephemery... the photos are gorgeous!!!! congrats!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congrats Ephemery! It just all looked gorgeous and fun! May you have a most joyous married life!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-your photographs are AMAZING! What a beautiful bride you are! I adore that photo of you and your dad walking up the aisle

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I keep looking to your pics... I hope my photographer will be as good!
30.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Ephemery -- you are truly a stunningly happy couple. Not only was this a beautiful wedding, but your (and your HUSBAND''S) joy is glorious. Congratulations and definitely share more pics! If these are the "proof" quality, I cannot imagine how awesome the "real" photos are going to be.

YEA!

Jackie

Ladyoflovers

Shiny_Rock
Ah, just beautiful... a beautiful bride, a not so bad-looking groom
emwink.gif
(just kidding) and a beautiful wedding... i wish you two all the best for the rest of your lives...

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
OH, Ephemery!! The photos are just stunning!! They capture the beauty of day itself and all the happiness everyone was feeling -- perfect perfect photos! This is exactly why people need to get a professional photographer for their wedding -- nothing compares to having just gorgeous photos to remember your wedding day!! SO happy for you guys!

PS - Now I know why you''ve got baby fever -- you guys will make gorgeous babies someday!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results