shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Engagement ring on her finger...at last!

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, everyone. Haven''t posted here in a while... Just a little busy with life.

On 27th December 2009, the engagement was made official before both families. I include a few photos of the E-ring here.

Henri Daussi cut Cushion
0.70 carat
VS1 clarity
S-T color
micropaved in G-H melee
18K white gold halo setting

**from Diamonds by Lauren **

DF-708.JPG

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock

DF-704.JPG

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I love the ring!

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
..catching a little sunshine..

DF-706.JPG

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
chill mode : activated. :)

DF-711.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, DF and future Mrs. DF!!! I''m so happy for you! It''s a beauty! Then again, I''m partial since I have a Daussi myself! But, I am a bit confused though since you proposed in June 09 right? And wasn''t her ring a split shank? Were you able to do an upgrade? The new ring is gorgeous as well and I can''t wait to see handshots!!!

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Handshot. Finger size: 5.5

DF-702.JPG

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely stunning
36.gif

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/28/2009 11:22:59 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
Congrats, DF and future Mrs. DF!!! I''m so happy for you! It''s a beauty! Then again, I''m partial since I have a Daussi myself! But, I am a bit confused though since you proposed in June 09 right? And wasn''t her ring a split shank? Were you able to do an upgrade? The new ring is gorgeous as well and I can''t wait to see handshots!!!
Spot on! I proposed to her in June with the classic little split shank, and had the ring resized by the jeweler. I don''t know what happened but the ring came back with one of the melee diamonds missing. We were quite upset about it as we love the ring and I wanted to present it in the official ceremony in December. But I was hesitant about getting the ring repaired again and voiced my concerns to David Friedlander of Diamonds by Lauren. He offered an upgrade as a replacement ring at no extra charge! So this time round we both picked this elegant ring and she adore the tint in the diamond. While I still miss the split shank, we''re both happy that Diamonds by Lauren came through for us and then some! Their excellent customer service turned a worrying experience into a joyful one, so I can''t thank David enough. :)

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Side profile.

DF-709.JPG

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for dropping by. Enjoy your diamonds in good health, and Happy New Year, everybody!
face23.gif

DF-710xy.JPG

canada_ham

Shiny_Rock
congrats! it''s gorgeous and looks fantastic on her hand!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2009 11:35:12 PM
Author: DiamondFlame

Date: 12/28/2009 11:22:59 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
Spot on! I proposed to her in June with the classic little split shank, and had the ring resized by the jeweler. I don''t know what happened but the ring came back with one of the melee diamonds missing. We were quite upset about it as we love the ring and I wanted to present it in the official ceremony in December. But I was hesitant about getting the ring repaired again and voiced my concerns to David Friedlander of Diamonds by Lauren. He offered an upgrade as a replacement ring at no extra charge! So this time round we both picked this elegant ring and she adore the tint in the diamond. While I still miss the split shank, we''re both happy that Diamonds by Lauren came through for us and then some! Their excellent customer service turned a worrying experience into a joyful one, so I can''t thank David enough. :)
HOLY MOLEY!!! An upgrade with no extra charge! That sure is awesome service!!
36.gif
I loved the original ring as well! But the new one is just as beautiful! It looks huge on her finger! I''m so happy that you''re both happy! Congrats again on the engagement, DF!

exoticisabella

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful color on your stone! Looks perfect on your finger too
9.gif
Congrats!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!!

It looks lovely on her hand
30.gif

Congratulations on your upgrade, how wonderful of DBL to accomodate like that
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Wow its lovely, that''s an amazing cut
30.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, she could be a hand model!

Beautiful ring, congrats!

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! That ring is down right gorgeous!!! I love that setting and I love the Henri Daussi cushion cut... just beautiful! Congrats on your engagement and DBL sounds like good business to me... glad everything worked out :)

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I adore this setting, almost went with this one for an upgrade myself. It looks really big on her hand!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Stunning diamond. Beautiful.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that looks perfect on her hand! Truly spectacular!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous - congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous...I love the color!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring - and it looks absolutely perfect on her hand. Congratulations on your engagement!!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, this ring is gorgeous!! What a beautiful stone in the most beautiful setting!! It goes together perfectly! CONGRATS!!!!!
face23.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results