shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement diamond $8000

tdotyeah

Rough_Rock
I've started reading around this forum. I've used the HCA tool to eliminate diamonds and have tried to use only websites with nice red images on the ideal scope.

What is my objective? To find the largest looking diamond ring that looks great to the eye.(probably every mans goal when proposing lol)

From reading here, I've narrowed my color down to be an I or higher. The cut to the best possible. The clarity to be higher than VS2. The size to be the biggest possible given the above constraints.

From all of this I came down to this diamond: http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3702658.htm

I would love to get a bigger diamond though. Am I missing something? Am I too strict on anything here? Would love to see any recommendations of whether this is a nice cut or if I could find better value for my objective!

Thanks tons!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful. Nice choice. Does WF have a setting your lady would like. And are you POSITIVE she wants a round? Does she have a Pinterest account?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a lovely stone...put it on hold before it gets sold.

tdotyeah

Rough_Rock
Wow you guys weren't kidding! Within minutes of your last post this diamond was put on hold. Guess I'll go back to the drawing board!

tdotyeah

Rough_Rock
She definitely wants a round diamond with Tiffany rose gold setting.

xristos90

Rough_Rock
Hey tdot...i am also from tdot.

I ended up buying this diamond and had it on reserve before i saw your post. How is your search going? The customer service at whiteflash is really good.

Hopefully this diamond was worth it! Over 10k canadian plus tax! Another 4k for the setting. Is anyone interested in buying a kidney?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results