shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged - Vatche Caroline w/Whiteflash 1.728 ACA Diamond!!

atp223

Shiny_Rock
Re: Engaged - Vatche Caroline w/Whiteflash 1.728 ACA Diamond

LKT - your ring is gorgeous! i have a question - we ordered an "I" colored RB from BGD, and my BF will not let me see it till he actually proposes. your "I" in the pictures looks SUPER white - does it look that white IRL? do you ever notice any color? just curious what to expect! but your ring is perfect and i love it!!!! congrats!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Wow, that is seriously one stunning ring! :love: :love: :love: And what a great size!!!

lkt08

Rough_Rock

ATP223 - Thank you and HAVE NO WORRIES, I was the same way because I feel like I am fairly color sensitive but this I color is STUNNING and so white and sparkley. A BGD or WF diamond with that high of quality will be so beautiful. My friend actually has an I color RB Hearts and Arrows from BGD and her diamond is extremely white and perfect. I've always thought her ring stands out among the rest. You will be SO happy with your ring and it's good your bf wont let you see it, it makes it that much more special. I was like you and had a good idea of what he wanted to get but never saw the settings or diamonds he looked at in person. I was ansty but now I am glad I didnt see it before the proposal!

RIght now I am sitting at my desk in an office and cannot see ANY warmth, in fact its so bright white its distracting!!! I promise you NO ONE will look at your diamond and say, that looks yellow or warm. It's white, shiney, sparkley and blinding!!! haha I think the only way I would MAYBE notice a VERY VERY FAINT warmth is if I held it next to a colorless diamond but it STILL wouldnt take away from how pretty my diamond is. Standing alone, I cant tell there is any warmth at all. Lets get serious though, you arent going to be putting your ring up against a colorless Hearts and Arrows diamond regularly so in regular viewing, and to everyone you show, it will just look like an amazing perfect diamond!

Hope this helps put you at ease!! I know the feeling gf!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Beautiful ring, congrats :)

atp223

Shiny_Rock

LKT - yes, it totally does help!! thank you so much for taking the time to assuage my worries!! it really makes me feel better - i need to find a more productive way to spend my time than second-guessing my e-ring choice. i wish my BF would put me out of my misery already :saint:. congrats again on your engagement and your beautiful ring!

lkt08

Rough_Rock

ATP - Sooo funny but I know the exact feeling!!!! It's nice our men let us be involved with picking out the ring but the waiting is a killer. Like I said though, have NO worries at all you will be SO happy with your diamond. Which setting did you pick out?

JaymeC

Rough_Rock

Looks great on your hand, suits you well. And lovely in that size.

atp223

Shiny_Rock

LKT - We had BGD do the setting, and it is sort of a hybrid between the novela and the "fishtail pave with truth head." they did the novela-style pave, but with a non-integrated truth head. i'm attaching a logo-removed version of the CAD, as it is all i technically am supposed to have access to at the moment. i will certainly post real pictures as soon as it's mine. so jealous your wait is over!!

cad%20without%20logos.jpg

lkt08

Rough_Rock

atp223|1320708374|3056417 said:
LKT - We had BGD do the setting, and it is sort of a hybrid between the novela and the "fishtail pave with truth head." they did the novela-style pave, but with a non-integrated truth head. i'm attaching a logo-removed version of the CAD, as it is all i technically am supposed to have access to at the moment. i will certainly post real pictures as soon as it's mine. so jealous your wait is over!!

cad%20without%20logos.jpg

That looks like it will be amazing. To set your mind at ease even more...my friend with the I colored BGD Hearts and Arrows...has a NOVELA!!!! I honestly think she has one of the nicest rings I've seen out of my friends and it looks amazing in dim lighting too...I always notice her ring sparkeling out of control when we go out to dinners!! you are going to be SO happy with your ring. Don't worry it will come before ya know it :) :) Have no worries at all, you cannot go wrong with that setting and a diamond like that!!!!!

lkt08

Rough_Rock

Thank you everyone for all the sweet words!!! We are so excited and can't wait to start WEDDING PLANNING!!!!! Aaaaaah :D :D

lkt08

Rough_Rock

stargurl78|1320677133|3056048 said:
Wow, that is seriously one stunning ring! :love: :love: :love: And what a great size!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Congrats! Your ring looks beautiful on you! :love:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock

Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! I have always loved the Caroline, such a sleek and romantic setting! Congrats! :appl:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

Stunning ring!!!! It looks huge on you!!! :love:

Congratulations on your engagement!

Cachette :))

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

Congratulations on your engagement, lkt! The Caroline is one of my all-time favorite solitaire settings. It's beautiful! I also love your pics, by the way. The scenery is gorgeous!

lkt08

Rough_Rock

Zoe|1320795770|3057329 said:
Congratulations on your engagement, lkt! The Caroline is one of my all-time favorite solitaire settings. It's beautiful! I also love your pics, by the way. The scenery is gorgeous!

Thank you!!!! The pics were all taken on my iPhone in Sedona,AZ. I wish I knew how to capture the hearts and arrows with my regular camera but havent figured it out yet!! The Caroline is a special solitaire...pics don't do it justice!!!! :) :) :appl:

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock

First, Congratulations! Your ring is absolutely beautiful! Enjoy!

Mili-Lani

Rough_Rock
Trade

Wow amazing ring. It looks great!

You also took amazing photos...sorry to go off topic but do you mind me asking what camera you used? Is it one of the professional DSLRs?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

atp223|1320676218|3056038 said:
LKT - your ring is gorgeous! i have a question - we ordered an "I" colored RB from BGD, and my BF will not let me see it till he actually proposes. your "I" in the pictures looks SUPER white - does it look that white IRL? do you ever notice any color? just curious what to expect! but your ring is perfect and i love it!!!! congrats!

Atp- unless you are super color sensitive, you will be fine with an 'I' colored stone. I have one, and really, it is my perfect color. It is very white to me, and is the perfect balance of color and price.

Ikt08, your ring is lovely and the size is perfect! It looks beautiful on you! Congratulations!

lkt08

Rough_Rock

Mili-Lani|1321091709|3060188 said:
Wow amazing ring. It looks great!

You also took amazing photos...sorry to go off topic but do you mind me asking what camera you used? Is it one of the professional DSLRs?

Hi Mili-Lani! Thank you!! Funny you should ask, the first three post are the professional pictures from Whiteflash.com and the rest that I took were from my CELL PHONE! It's an iPhone 4GS which has an 8 megapixel camera with HDR.
Nothing fancy but it takes surpisingly nice pictures!!

lkt08

Rough_Rock

luv2sparkle|1321109678|3060245 said:

Atp- unless you are super color sensitive, you will be fine with an 'I' colored stone. I have one, and really, it is my perfect color. It is very white to me, and is the perfect balance of color and price.

Ikt08, your ring is lovely and the size is perfect! It looks beautiful on you! Congratulations!

Thanks Luv2Sparkle!!! :) And I agree, I color is a great balance of Color and Price :)

ideal5555

Rough_Rock

Many congrats!!!!!! :love:

DiamondsDiamonds

Shiny_Rock

Nice diamond and a very attractive setting!

lkt08

Rough_Rock

Thanks Ideal5555 and diamonddiamond!!! :love:

ah7es

Rough_Rock

Do you have a wedding band picked out yet?

atp223

Shiny_Rock

luv2sparkle|1321109678|3060245 said:

I'm so glad this thread was revived! You guys were sooooo right! My ring is perfectly white in every situation except when I'm surrounded by brown walls, but given that my diamond turns pink when surrounded by pink walls, I think it is more the walls and less the diamond.

Thank you both again for your reassurances when I was waiting for my ring - it really did make me feel better!

Lkt, I hope your wedding planning is going smoothly!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations! It's a stunner!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock

Your ring is absolute perfection on your hand! Congratulations on your engagement!

lkt08

Rough_Rock

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!1

lkt08

Rough_Rock

:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results