shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged - Vatche Caroline w/Whiteflash 1.728 ACA Diamond!!

lkt08

Rough_Rock
Re: Engaged - Vatche Caroline w/Whiteflash 1.728 ACA Diamond

atp223|1333063711|3159483 said:
luv2sparkle|1321109678|3060245 said:
atp223|1320676218|3056038 said:
LKT - your ring is gorgeous! i have a question - we ordered an "I" colored RB from BGD, and my BF will not let me see it till he actually proposes. your "I" in the pictures looks SUPER white - does it look that white IRL? do you ever notice any color? just curious what to expect! but your ring is perfect and i love it!!!! congrats!

Atp- unless you are super color sensitive, you will be fine with an 'I' colored stone. I have one, and really, it is my perfect color. It is very white to me, and is the perfect balance of color and price.

Ikt08, your ring is lovely and the size is perfect! It looks beautiful on you! Congratulations!

I'm so glad this thread was revived! You guys were sooooo right! My ring is perfectly white in every situation except when I'm surrounded by brown walls, but given that my diamond turns pink when surrounded by pink walls, I think it is more the walls and less the diamond.

Thank you both again for your reassurances when I was waiting for my ring - it really did make me feel better!

Lkt, I hope your wedding planning is going smoothly!

I am so glad you love your ring! I saw that video you posted and it was so cute! I am the same way with my ring now that I've had it longer, I notice it changing in different lighting or settings but I literally dont think anyone would ever look at it and say, thats only a near colorless lol. Wedding planning is going well! 9/1 is the date Happy Wedding Planning and Congrats to you!!!!!!

lkt08

Rough_Rock
Re: Engaged - Vatche Caroline w/Whiteflash 1.728 ACA Diamond

ah7es|1333054824|3159380 said:
Do you have a wedding band picked out yet?

I don't have one yet but I think I am just going with a plain band from whiteflash for the wedding. Then we will upgrade to a diamond one.

Here is the plain one I am getting I think. Whiteflash sent me a picture of this plain band with the caroline and it matched. I wanted to get a plain band that matched exactly with the shank of the caroline (slight knife edge) but it was too expensive to justify making a custom plain band... I might as well go with the diamond one for the price I was quoted.

http://www.whiteflash.com/wedding-bands/half-round-wedding-band-55.htm

Here is the diamond one I like. I tried one on at Tiffany's that looks exactly like it and is about the same size and it looked really good.
Still a strong possibility, I might get this one:

http://www.whiteflash.com/wedding-bands/legato-shared-prong-diamond-wedding-band-454.htm

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results