shape
carat
color
clarity

ENGAGED! My GORGEOUS 1.55 princess cut with side stones!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! That princess looks huge and so sparkly on your finger!
36.gif

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
i''m so glad it worked out so well for you - the ring is fabulous! i love the side engraving, too. and the SD setting is perfect for a proposal. congrats and enjoy showing it off over the holidays
1.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it''s beautiful!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It''s gorgeous!

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
wow... what a ring.. it is beautiful!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Courtney!!!! It''s gaw-jus!!! I am so HAPPY for you. The center stone is stunning, and looks so HUGE and white and beautiful. And I LOVE the sides and the whole setting and engraving and everything! that is wonderful that you can enjoy the holidays as an engaged woman, I know it meant a lot to you to for this to happen now, rather than later.

All the best for a happy, long, wonderful and blessed life together!

a

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the hand shots. Your ring is just perfect for your hand. Lovely stone too. Like the shot of it by itself with the red background.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Courtney!! You and Jason seem like a really nice couple and your proposal spot is gorgeous. The ring looks amazing on your hand, perfect for your pretty hands. I love the engraving on the setting, stunning!

Congrats again!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! LOVELY!!!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats, it looks perfect on you!!

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
congratulations girl!!!!!!!! your ring is
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
and HUGE!!!

rockbie

Rough_Rock
Courtney,
It''s lovely! congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! Congrats and happy planning!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! It''s a beautiful ring!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! Beautiful ring...and I love the design of the shank with those graduated baguettes.
36.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Exciting times!!!!!

Congratulations and your ring is beautiful
36.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful...looks great on you! Congratulations!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
congratulations on your engagment! Your FI is adorable, you are beautiful, and your ring is awesome. Wow, it looks gi-normous on your hand. I love it!

Jeannine

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgous!!!! You guys are glowing
36.gif
Congrats!

courtneyclv

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Thanks for the posts everyone. They really made me smile.

So the bottom part of my ring is already scratched all up because of a few days of cocktailing and holding my tray! (all platinum) Can this ever be buffed out one day if I switch jobs or more metal added?

Courtney

ps- my wedding band will be exactly the same as the setting. Poor fiance, he''d better save some more! LOL

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Courtney!! Your ring is gorgeous, enjoy this very special time!!!
36.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, Courtney!!!
30.gif
I''ve been so busy getting ready for Christmas that I almost missed this! You did great! I am SO happy for you that you took the time to get a great diamond! Congratulations on your engagement!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/23/2006 3:45:32 AM
Author: courtneyclv

So the bottom part of my ring is already scratched all up because of a few days of cocktailing and holding my tray! (all platinum) Can this ever be buffed out one day if I switch jobs or more metal added?

Courtney
yes, you can always have a jeweler polish the metal. it''ll look brand new again, but probably get scratched up again, since plat tends to do that.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Courtney! It is beautiful! I''m so glad the proposal came before Christmas and you got your ring! As Milly said, you can get it polished any time and it will look new, but it will continue to get scratched as you wear it. Over time all the little scratches will give your ring a "patina," meaning an almost matte (but not quite) finish. Some people like it, some don''t. I prefer the shiny look of newly polished plat, but it''s just not sustainable. I do polish mine with a soft cloth every day, which helps a little(but it still gets patina).

courtneyclv

Shiny_Rock
Oh I am SOOO excited everyone! Like you read before in previous posts..it was kind of important for me to be engaged when I go to Chicago with my new fiance in January for our ''late Christmas''... The timing couldn''t have been any better! It makes me so happy that I can spend this thrilling time with my family.

My parents are throwing us an engagement party and I am going dress shopping with my mom, sis, aunts, grandma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I go visit in Chicago twice a year)

We are planning on getting married Sept/Oct. 2007 in La Jolla and then an outdoor reception in San Diego.

gail013

Shiny_Rock
This is a late reply Tiffany, but that ring is every bit as gorgeous as you said it was. Congratulations and enjoy your new ring!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
you are so beautiful and so is your ring!! congratulations!!!

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
It is so beautiful! Congrats!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so pretty and sounds like a great proposal...enjoy it all!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results