shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged! Heres a pic!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh i love the hand shots, the ring looks fabulous!! verra sparkly!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2005 12:48:00 PM
Author: Kojack
Thanks to everyone for all your kind words.
1.gif

Researcher: I owe you a big thanks for helping me on the decision of the diamond. Thank you!

Yes, the center stone definately looks like a carat.
36.gif

Morticia: Yes, it''s a Ritani from their Endless Love Collection. We went into our local BBB store a few months ago and she immediately fell in love with this ring. I did as much research as I could here on PS with the time I gave myself and think I came out well. The main thing is she is ecxtatic and we are so happy and ready to start planning a wedding. We are both thinking Spring 07''. We aren''t going to rush anything and feel a wedding this year would be tough to pull off.

Danielle: We are going to go into BBB sometime this week to try on the matching bands and decide if she wants one or two bands, one on top and one below. Two might be too much. But its up to her.
1.gif
I figured I might be off the hook on jewelry for awhile but now it looks like I have to start saving for those bands!

You are so very welcome
1.gif
The stone is truly a stunner
30.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Kojack, you two look like such a cute couple! Congratulations to you both. The ring is stunning and oh yes, it looks way bigger than .71 carats. It''s beautiful!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!!
30.gif
& such a sweet proposal!!
36.gif
Congrats to you and Best Wishes to your fiancee!
1.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kojack
35.gif

Congrats...what a neat ring.
30.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results