shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged! Heres a pic!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrants Kojack! What those square halos are really neat! I cant wait to see your handshots!

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sooooo glad that it went as planned!! When I read your "farwell" post, I was like, "ahh, some lucky girl is getting engaged to a boy that really cares about her." Congratulations!! I wish you both many blessings for the future and since this is PS, the ring is just breathtaking.
36.gif
36.gif

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Lovely ring. It seems like princess cut halo''s are the new it thing.
30.gif
30.gif
. Congratulations!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aww, how cute are you guys?! and great job on the ring too- just beautiful!! congrats to both of you
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kojack, I just saw your pic. You make a lovely couple!! Congrats again!!!
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! What a great ring and you two look so happy!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh you two are SO cute!!! i love the rose turndown, how romantic. now do we get hand shots or what?!

Kojack

Rough_Rock
When she gets home today, I''ll put some hand shots up for everyone.

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Kojack,

Thanks for sharing your story with all of us. The proposal sounds like it was fantastic, and you can definitely see that reflected in your faces!!! You both look elated!!! Congratulations, and I can''t wait to see the new pics later on.
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That ring is absolutely stunning! It''s the first Ritani princess halo I''ve seen on PS...and I just love it! Love the union square Christmas tree and multicolor rose petal pictures too! Congrats on your engagement!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Kojack! Beautiful couple, beautiful proposal, beautiful ring!

MellowCat

Rough_Rock
Yea for you! The ring (and the fiancee for that matter) is something to be proud of, I say! What a pretty ring for a pretty girl.
36.gif

Date: 12/18/2005 10:20:47 PM
Author:Kojack
Sorry, its not a hand pic. I will do my best to have my ''fiance'' give me a couple to post tomorrow. We are very happy and excited! Thanks to everyone for their advice and support during the past couple of months that I have been researching.

Hope this works!

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!!! Love the square halo! All the best to you both!
9.gif

Kojack

Rough_Rock
Here is a hand shot. Sorry its such a bad shot. We havn''t been able to take a clear shot yet:

ringpics1 018 (Small).jpg

Kojack

Rough_Rock
heres a box shot:

ringpics1 020 (Small) (Small).jpg

Kojack

Rough_Rock
I will learn how to take better shots and get them on asap: Sorry
33.gif

ringpics1 017 (Small).jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
It''s WOW beautiful!
35.gif

Kojack

Rough_Rock
The ring is a size 5. The halo does miracles!!!
36.gif

Kojack

Rough_Rock
Heres another shot. Still can''t seem to get a clear picture but it gives you a nice idea:

ringpics1 013 (Small).jpg

Kojack

Rough_Rock
A darker shot.

ringpics1 014 (Small).jpg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
My hubby CANNOT see this thread! He could have saved a BUNDLE going with a halo!
9.gif
It's hard to believe the main stone is less than a carat! You sure did end up with a good spread on that one. And it's a beautiful stone!
30.gif

You two look like such a happy and beautiful couple
1.gif
I wish you the best!!!
35.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring and stone! Is the setting Ritani?

Congratulations. You two make a lovely couple!
face23.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congrats again! I love the rose petal turndown...so romantic. Oh and the handshots...wow...you''ve got to be lying to us about the specs...that ring is huge!

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it is soooooooo beautiful!!! Congrats on your engagements & that fantastic ring! You look like a lovely couple, I''m sure you are most happy to have each other
30.gif

Do you think she will get the matching Ritani wedding band? I don''t have a Ritani ring, but I tried on the endless love wedding band & it is just beautiful! It looked great with my ring & I can''t imagine how fantastic it would look as a perfect match!

Good luck with everything!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Congratulations.

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful halo! It really does make the center stone seem huge. You and your fiancee are so cute! I''m sure she is thrilled with your ring and who doesn''t love the rose petal turn-down service! What a romantic gesture
emlove.gif

Kojack

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone for all your kind words.
1.gif

Researcher: I owe you a big thanks for helping me on the decision of the diamond. Thank you!
Yes, the center stone definately looks like a carat.
36.gif

Morticia: Yes, it''s a Ritani from their Endless Love Collection. We went into our local BBB store a few months ago and she immediately fell in love with this ring. I did as much research as I could here on PS with the time I gave myself and think I came out well. The main thing is she is ecxtatic and we are so happy and ready to start planning a wedding. We are both thinking Spring 07''. We aren''t going to rush anything and feel a wedding this year would be tough to pull off.

Danielle: We are going to go into BBB sometime this week to try on the matching bands and decide if she wants one or two bands, one on top and one below. Two might be too much. But its up to her.
1.gif
I figured I might be off the hook on jewelry for awhile but now it looks like I have to start saving for those bands!

Kojack

Rough_Rock
One more ring box shot. I will put a couple more hand shots up tonight, I think I can get some clear shots now.

ringpics1 024 (Small).jpg

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Yahoo- A princess! And a halo, no less.
What a stunner!

Here''s to the happy couple.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Kojack!!
36.gif
You did very well! The ring is beautiful and your proposal......I couldn''t stop saying, "aww...aww...aww..." throughout the whole time I was reading it! And to end the weekend with the Nutcracker! Excellent ideas! You guys make a really cute couple!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results