shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged! Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
You girls asked for some more pics.. well here they are.. We are getting a little better with the digital camera.

goodsideview1.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Profile view.. kinda cool.

profile1.JPG

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY COW, I just love the "in-your-face" picture affect!!
2.gif
2.gif
I can''t help but say... WOW, DANG GIRL!!! THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!

MORE PLEASE.....
9.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
At least a "partial" handshot

newhandshotresize.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
And this one is maybe even a little TOO close up.. I can see the culet AND the inclusion (I cannot see the inclusion with my eyes, faceup) but i like it for the detail of the ring.

edit.. forgot to attach.. will try again

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
here it is

ringsuperupclose1232.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey MelissaSue- thanks for the pics. Love it- keep em coming.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
And this is my little niece, who got unloaded off the digital camera with the ring pics.. so I feel the need to post her too. She is 4 and a half months old..

kennedy face cutie.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww -she''s a cutey
can I just pinch those cheeks?
emsmile.gif

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the nice photos of your beautiful ring and beautiful niece. What baby blues!!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/1/2004 11:29
6.gif
5 PM
Author: firerock
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
Where did you find the drooling guys?!?!?!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Your niece is adorable and the ring is lovely
36.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Melissa. Your ring is so beautiful!! I love the graceful prongs!!! I seriously can''t get enough!! More pictures! Even the "bad" ones!

I am LOVING the sweet picture of your niece!! What a little angel! I ADORE her little dimple and her big baby blues!!!!! (I don''t know which I want more pictures of, her or your new ering!)

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/2/2004 4:10:57 PM
Author: njc

Date: 11/1/2004 11:29
6.gif
5 PM
Author: firerock
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
Where did you find the drooling guys?!?!?!
i found these drool faces on Yahoo!
9.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I can''t find anymore good pictures of the ring.. Which angle HAVEN''T i posted really?!
emteeth.gif

But. I figure I should post all of my nieces and nephew.. so as not to discriminate..
kidsweb1.JPG

This is when the baby was only 2 days old.
Have I mentioned how cute the children in my wedding are going to be? They are all hyped up about being in the wedding, even though a year and a half is like an eternity to them. Nephew (6) is mainly concerned about what present he is going to get for being the ring bearer. Older niece (4) is VERY excited and is taking the role very seriously. The baby.. well maybe she''ll have some hair in a year and a half. :)

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness! After seeing those pics I feel the need to convert my ering into a three stone AND go out and adopt a couple nieces and nephews! They are too adorable!

Congratulations on that beautiful ring! A size 3?!? Wow, I have huge fingers
face14.gif
I''ll trade with ya
9.gif

Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww!!!! Your nieces and nephew are so sweet!! I just love the way your nephew is holding his baby sister; I bet he''s going to be a protective big brother! And I can just see him in a little tuxedo and your beautiful little niece in a pink dress in your wedding!! Oh dear, gotta stop mooshing, I''m getting all maternal here! I''m not even engaged yet, and I''m getting maternal!!!

And Melissa, what angle of your ring couldn''t you post again??
31.gif
Hee-hee!!! I think I need an intervention here...
12.gif

dcsparkle

Rough_Rock
Hi MelissaSue--your ring is beautiful and what angelic looking nieces and nephews! I wish my sister would have kids already so I could have some cute niece and nephew pics to post!

My sister also has an itty bitty size 3 finger. When her husband went to go buy her engagment ring, the designer told him that there was no way that she had a size 3 finger. He said it was impossible and refused to make the ring until he went back and checked! The designer was so emphatic about it, that he actually convinced my brother-in-law that maybe he had gotten it wrong. So, not wanting to ask my sister outright, he called me and told me that I had to, in a sneaky way, get her to tell me what size her finger was. It took a lot of creativity, but I was able to do it without her ctaching on and the ring got made!

You girls with such small fingers are so lucky because your diamonds look that much bigger! My size 5 looks like a big fat blob of a finger next to my sisters!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock

Dcsparkle - The jeweler didn''t really believe my fiance either when he told them I was a size 3. Even though the very same jeweler had sized my finger like a month earlier. He had it in his computer, but I guess at first he couldn''t find it, and he told my fiance that "could not possibly be right".

The downside to the teeny fingers is that is why my ring took SOOOOOOOOOO long. It should have only taken 3 weeks to come in, but it took..at least 6 weeks, maybe longer than that because A Jaffe didn''t stock the size, so they had to special make the setting. I''m so glad they did though, because if they had tried to size down a bigger size, it just wouldn''t have come out as gorgeous as this ring is.

My wedding date of May 27th 2006 is pretty much set.. Providing we can get a church and a nice reception hall on that date, but I doubt we will have any problem with a year and a half notice.

I am gonna get my fiance to bring me all the stats on my whole ring today. He keeps "forgetting" for some reason.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock

Oh MelissaSue,

Everytime I look at your ring on your hand it makes me smile. You really do have lovely hands. It''s hard to not be a little jealous as I look down at my man-hands on the keyboard. No one''s ever had a total hand replacement, have they? Just kidding, I have my dad''s strong hands, and they look like they could crush beer cans.

Beautiful beautiful beautiful, oh, and your dress too! What a knockout!

Enjoying a beautiful Sunday!

Tybee

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock

Thanks tybee! You''re too sweet. They have done hand transplants you know.

1.gif
but I think thats only for people who have somehow LOST their hand.. And then they give you a hand from someone who died.. somewhat creepy I think... anyway.. I love that dress too.. but its not mine yet.. I probably won''t end up getting that one.. just because its SO much money. Maybe my Future Mother in Law can make a replica. Thats my only hope really.

So.. my fiance is now telling me that he does not have any information on what quality or color or anything my sidestones are. He said the jeweler never told him and its not written down. I know for a fact that they specifically ordered the sidestones to match the center, color and quality wise, so it seems to me that they would have told him at some point what he was getting. ANd that he would have bothered to remember when they did tell him. I need to have the whole ring appraised soon anyway, but I don''t want to hand it over to anyone! My fiance was saying we could go tomorrow, but then I realized I''d have to give them the ring, and I don''t want to anymore! I''m being a brat.. but thats what I do. I''m really a little bit upset right now that he wouldn''t know something like that. ANd I shouldnt'' be.. but I am.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock

What a gorgeous ring. I LOVE the profile - it is REGAL!

COngrats! : )

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results