shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged! Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rfath

Shiny_Rock
It's *perfect*! Congrats!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OH Melissa SUE. I LOVE it.
(I like the side views of rings too!)
What can I say- your hands are so YOUNG and lovely (size 3- I hate you!
naughty.gif
)
The ring is just stunning. It's a beautiful setting.
TErrific
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
appl.gif

Shoshana

Rough_Rock
WOW....it is just stunning and soooo lively !!!! I have been lurking and following your saga. Any more pics.....it looks perfect on your finger, worth the wait. Best of luck
wavey.gif

memsy

Rough_Rock
Melissa- I am a total lurker on this forum, as I'm nowhere near the engagement stage yet (i'd say it's at least a year away), but just obsessed with getting all the info so i'll know what i want when it's time. As I anticipate being "anxious to get the e-ring" eventually, i've followed this thread with great interest. I've been following your "saga" and I was so excited to see that you got engaged!
What a fabulous surprise! Your ring is so beautiful! Congratulations!!

appl.gif

I thought you might be amused to know that I actually registered a handle *just* to wish you congrats!! I've avoided posting because, well, it's gonna be awhile before i'm even joining this thread for real, so i was trying not to get too obsessed!!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
melissasue, congrats to you!!!! i am so happy you were surprised with the proposal
1.gif
your ring is gorgeous and looks great on your long, slender fingers! congrats again to you both
appl.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Melissa Sue!!!!

I have been lurking here since August, and not lurking by choice
sad.gif
I could never get the "cookie" settings right to join in the fun. Tonight my hubby (the IT Professional) assisted me and I'm IN
appl.gif

Melissa, I've been following your story and am just so excited for you. Your ring is fabulous!!!!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Congrtulations
appl.gif

I think it's so sweet that you have a family stone in your ring.

hello kitty5

Rough_Rock
Melissa sue, Congratulations! your ring is absolutly stunning!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
6.gif

Congratualtions Melissa! I'm sooo happy for you! Your ring is gorgeous..I love love love truffle settings..in fact the ring I want is very similar to yours and I would be obsessed with the side view also! Your stone looks GIMUNGOUS on your dainty size 3. and here i thought my 4.5 was small! And your proposal story...so cute!

appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
yay again!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock

I definitely already posted this once.. I don't know what happened to it.

Thank you all SO MUCH for all your wonderful compliments! I had no idea that there were all these people following my "Saga" as several of you called it. You were all right though, now it doesn't even seem like I waited for the ring AT ALL. And the fact that I did doesn't make any difference. I now have a wonderful fiance!!!!!!!! And an awesome sparkly ring to boot. It really does look huge on my hand. I am definitely lucky to have inherited such a GORGEOUS sparkly big diamond. I'm sure I'd have a beautiful ring without it, but it would NOT be this big.

Fiance took the camera for the weekend, so I won't be able to get anymore pics for a bit. But I'm gonna put one awful one up of us right after the proposal

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I know that I look like i'm TWELVE in this picture. But I swear. I'm 23! Its not an attractive picture, but its the only one I have of us post-engagement!

usengaged.JPG

JKohio

Rough_Rock
MELISSA!!! CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you! That is an awesome ring & it looks so beautiful on your hand. I can't even imagine a size 3. I wear a size 5, & I thought that was small.
2.gif
Enjoy your sparkly.
appl.gif
And, enjoy the wedding planning that's soon to be realized.
twirl.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Cute Pic. MelissaSue,
One question, if you are a size 3 and I'm a size 6, does that mean you could fit two of your cute little fingers in one of my rings?
Wow, size three! How cute!
Tybee

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement MS. The ring is so lovely and does look huge on your dainty finger. (My neice is size 3.75 and I thought her fingers were tiny!)

I too love the three stone truffle setting - esp. from the side. I treated myself to a sim one since I knew it was highly unlikely I'd ever have the real deal.
2.gif

I think it's wonderful to have your grandmother's diamond as your centre stone - I have my own mother's art deco e-ring and I treasure it.
1.gif

The two of you look so young to me, but so very very happy! Enjoy this time; it goes past so fast.
wavey.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

:jumps up and down:

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you!!! I knew he was pulling a sneakysneaky!!! I knew it!!!!
9.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Yay, I'm so happy for you. That is such a special AND beautiful ring! Wear it in health and happiness always, and best wishes on starting this new chapter together.

1.gif
9.gif
1.gif
9.gif
1.gif

kaya

Rough_Rock
congrats! the ring is beautiful,
21.gif
enjoy your engagement!

JennaJ

Rough_Rock
Yay!!!
appl.gif

I've been checking back every several of days to see who would be the next off the ladies-in-waiting list (I was off it a month ago now, wow it seems longer than that!) - I'm so happy for you Melissa Sue, and your ring is gorgeous!!!
Congrats!
1.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
i vote MORE PICS of the beautiful hands with the beautiful ring.
1.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I don't have any more pics!! Silly fiance took the digital camera to the Notre Dame football game. As if pictures of a football game are more important than my ring.
2.gif
He'll be gone til Sunday.

I got compliments on my ring from strangers today. What a wonderful feeling.
1.gif
Oh.. and girls.. if you wanna see sparkle.. take your rings to Victoria's Secret!

As I've mentioned before, I call my fingers fetus fingers. Thats what they remind me of, is the little hands you see in sonograms... They look SO much better with nails its unbelievable. I think its because they look like they belong to an adult, instead of a baby. Children's rings are a size 2.. not that big of a difference.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Behold the fetus hand! This is the only good non-nail picture I could find for comparison.

fetushand.JPG

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
MelissaSue,

I am NEVER on anymore, I am sooo incredibly busy (you'll find out) planning this huge freakin' wedding!!

BUT, You waited forever (like me) and I'm SOOO happy you got your BEAUTIFUL ring!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Wear it in good health!

1.gif
Bethany

Carmel

Shiny_Rock
Well, would ya look at that . . . What a beautifully meaningful engagement ring. It’s very, very attractive and totally exquisite on your lovely hand. My congrats to you!!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I still love it! I agree the side view is awesome and i love the prongs! I didnt notice they doubled on the center diamond on the pics of the setting you had been posting in anxious! Congrats again!

appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Thanks NJC and carmel!!!!! I absolutely could not be happier.. with my ring AND my new fiance!!!!!

Melissa

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
MelissaSue,

I''m so happy for you
9.gif
9.gif
I''ve been reading the Anxious thread for awhile and I think it''s great that everything came together when you weren''t expecting it at all. I adore your setting too, if I were getting a 3 stone I would definitely go for something just like it. The double prongs on the center stone look fabulous and I love the graceful curves in the profile
30.gif
30.gif

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
also, more pics please
3.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Yiiiippppeeeeeeee!!!! Congrats to you and your BEAutiful 3 stone ring!!! It looks soooo gorgeous on your model-like hands!!

I wish you both a very happy future together. cherish each other like they say about diamonds... FOREVER!!!!
emlove.gif
I am thrilled for you.......
emteeth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results