shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged! Brad found my dream stone! 2.42 ct lavender spinel

petit_bijou

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness, after the most annoying customs delays ever (not assigning a broker, then the agent responsible going on vacation without telling anyone or setting an out of office), and a business trip for me, I finalllyyyy received the ring today!!!

I am so so thrilled with how it turned out. It’s insane how delicate and precise everything is. The height of the stone off the finger feels much more natural, and the more enclosed basket really holds the light inside the stone so nicely. I’m so happy!!!

The colour in Caysie’s photos is definitely not what I see IRL, and I prefer the real life version, as it’s much more delicate with blue undertone and flashes.

It still blows my mind that my stone has become so famous on the boards, and I feel so incredibly fortunate to have it!

I won’t keep you all in suspense any longer, here are the photos I took after husband let me open it somewhat unceremoniously during our walk by the waterfront today, with the promise that he can “borrow” it sometime for a more special presentation

E39B1F87-8343-487E-A131-FC34B7EF7EE7.jpeg

D563A4B0-616A-4D06-B5E6-D18046D7A00A.jpeg

B741E63C-7BE5-4109-A954-307F6B0089C4.jpeg

A0C0E8F4-03C2-47CB-BE8D-FD6EA6F3C0D8.jpeg

I’ll be back soon to respond to everyone’s lovely comments and share more photos. I had the “grape jelly” spinel i had recut a long time ago placed in my old setting so I will share pics of that too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results