shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged at a beautiful castle in Germany! A real fairy tale! PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Just saw your SMTR thread
30.gif

You are a beautiful couple!
1.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
What a perfect proposal! You know I was looking at your picture of the castle and realized, my Aunt was there!!! She went to Germany last year on business and she has a picture from almost the same angle but in the summer! How neat! Congratulations!!!! Your ring is gorgeous as is that wonderful rose!

INdmbLove

Shiny_Rock
Breathtaking- everything just sounds amazing. Congrats to you and FI... wow

Love the OEC!!

patient1

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations glueck!!!! I''m so happy for you and your FI!!! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the antique and romantic look to it... it fits very well with your fairy-tale castle proposal...
9.gif
Congrats!

mamie

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! You guys look so incredibly happy. Best of luck as you start your planning!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness that was a fairy tale proposal! Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for sharing! How romantic!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Glueck!
36.gif

What a great proposal story! You both couldn''t look happier or more in love.
I''m really happy for you!
Congrats again!

JAMSRING

Rough_Rock
I was there a few years ago! What a great place for a proposal :)

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful story and ring, congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats! Oh that castle is SOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous!!!!! How exciting! and I love the handshots! mmmmm

lxb87

Rough_Rock
You''re simply beautiful and so happy - congratulations! That is an amazing ring and proposal.

Dani511

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful story, a beautiful place, and a beautiful ring! Congrats and best of luck!
36.gif

glueck

Shiny_Rock
Ladies, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I was so overwhelmed when i got up this morning when i saw all of your wonderful notes!I am still waking up every morning and pinching myself....the whole thing was just so special and romantic... the man, the proposal, the place, the ring...He really did a great job... it was really "us"

Emilina22, thanks for saying that I looked like a princess, because if there was ever a day that I felt like one, this was it!

Dragonfly 411, The vision of the castle kind of burns in your brain! So funny that you saw pics of it not so long ago! Maybe its a sign that a castle vacation is in order!

thank you all for sharing your time with me, and making the wait bearable!

I broke the news to FI last night about the LIW forum- explaining that ya''ll are my support group! He thought it was amazing! i told him i was anxious during my waiting time, and, since i promised I wouldnt ask him any more abut the ring after it arrived and I couldnt talk to my friends, I made friends with THESE awesome ladies, who kept me from climbing the walls. Believe me when I tell you FI thought it was both adorable and he was immensely GRATEFUL! You all are great!!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2008 7:08:40 AM
Author: glueck

Emilina22, thanks for saying that I looked like a princess, because if there was ever a day that I felt like one, this was it!
I thought the same thing! It''s true!

Your FI sounds like a dote
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2008 7:08:40 AM
Author: glueck
I broke the news to FI last night about the LIW forum- explaining that ya'll are my support group! He thought it was amazing! i told him i was anxious during my waiting time, and, since i promised I wouldnt ask him any more abut the ring after it arrived and I couldnt talk to my friends, I made friends with THESE awesome ladies, who kept me from climbing the walls. Believe me when I tell you FI thought it was both adorable and he was immensely GRATEFUL! You all are great!!
aaaahhh Im new here. I thought about telling my guy about this place and if he wanted to, he could see what I was posting. I wasn't sure if I should. His thoughts would be that Im crazy. What do you think? Should I tell him about it?
28.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2008 12:52:19 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

aaaahhh Im new here. I thought about telling my guy about this place and if he wanted to, he could see what I was posting. I wasn''t sure if I should. His thoughts would be that Im crazy. What do you think? Should I tell him about it?
28.gif
Dreamgirl, maybe check out these threads:

Does yr boy know about Pricescope?

and

Did your SO join Pricescope?

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome story!!! Glad to hear your FI thought your support network did a good job
2.gif

Congrats on your engagement!!!!!!!

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful - everything''s just beautiful!

Glad we both had a lot of dust this weekend!
2.gif

daydream believer

Rough_Rock
I''ve been to the Neuschwanstein castle too and it is SO beautiful, especially with the snow covering everything. (I went at this time of year a few years ago)

PLUS, everytime you watch Sleeping Beauty, you can think of how your own fairytale came true there!
1.gif

I''m very happy for you and your ring is beautiful!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! You''re story gave me chills, it was absolutely perfect!!!
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow! You know that thread "What''s your dream proposal?" Um, I think you got mine.
3.gif
2.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I''ll third or fourth or whatever the ''you look just like a princess'' comment! You do, the two of you look just perfect together and at that castle! Congrats!!
36.gif

edotf104

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement, Glueck!! Fabulous story, Gorgoeus OEC, and what a lovely couple you are.

Enjoy your engagement :)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful proposal spot!!! A lovely proposal for a gorgeous couple! Congratulations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results