shape
carat
color
clarity

Enerchi's awesome DBL adventure!! Yummy FCDs!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Oh Enerchi what a wonderful time you must of had!!! As another DBL website stalker I would love to visit them and try all those beautiful pieces on. I am a major band-a-holic and was admiring the 5 stone yellow radiant as well. I hope to have a little something in yellow diamonds some day. I hope your hubby took note of that gorgeous band & will surprise you with it! He'd score big points with that, right?!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
woofmama|1352548116|3302484 said:
Oh Enerchi what a wonderful time you must of had!!! As another DBL website stalker I would love to visit them and try all those beautiful pieces on. I am a major band-a-holic and was admiring the 5 stone yellow radiant as well. I hope to have a little something in yellow diamonds some day. I hope your hubby took note of that gorgeous band & will surprise you with it! He'd score big points with that, right?!!!

DH did take note, but *I* followed thru!! I may... or may not... have ordered a 7 stone FLY radiant trellis band with YG prongs and WG shank.

"MAY or MAY NOT...." :Up_to_something:

Woofmama, if we get to Chicago this coming spring, I'll be loaded down in jewels when you come to pick us up at the airport, that not only will I dazzle you as I descend the escalator, but it will be VERY easy to recognize me and DH!! :lol:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! I was looking at that band and thinking how awesome it would be in a seven stone.
You sly dog. Good for you!

:appl:

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
AHH!! I'm so excited! I will be visiting DBL in the next couple weeks or so!
I live in Chicago, but am originally from NYC (going to visit family), and I have my eye and heart on 'THE' ring!!
Mind you, I have been married for almost 7 years, so 'THE' ring is an 'anniversary/wedding/engagement' ring :D

So excited!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results