shape
carat
color
clarity

Enerchi's awesome DBL adventure!! Yummy FCDs!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hoping posting from my iPad works but my typing... A whole different ball game!

Due to the hurricane affecting NYC and area, our NYC trip has been severely altered from the original plan, to say the least :rolleyes: In my quest to set my OEC, I had planned on visiting some diamond district vendors but things kinda changed this week. (Hurricane Sandy, I'm talkin to you!)

Here are some pics from my absolutely FANTASTIC visit with David and Sandra at DBL. DH and I had a blast meeting them both and viewing sooooo many gorgeous stones and rings! Sandra is a very creative lady who loves colour and bold pieces - very inspiring! I also got to see and try on the very setting that started my OEC quest and initial desire for a lower colour diamond in a brighter halo setting. It is the Henri Daussi 3 stone in a halo setting. I just giggled like a schoolgirl when I tried it on!! I left with such a smile on my face... :bigsmile:

Hope the pics aren't super huge when posted...DH was very sweet to take so many for me and big thanks to David and Sandra for letting me snap away and try on the " toys"! "BEST DAY EVER"!!!!!!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

I love the yellow bands so I had to try on a few...

More to come

_1586.jpg

_1587.jpg

_1588.jpg

_1589.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl:

_1591.jpg

_1592.jpg

_1593.jpg

_1594.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these pics! Thanks for posting!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: these were stunning IRL :love:

_1595.jpg

_1596.jpg

_1597.jpg

_1598.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Third is the M cushion 3 stone that started it all.... :praise:

_1599.jpg

_1600.jpg

_1601.jpg

_1602.jpg

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
That is some amazing eye candy! The pink diamond halo is breathtaking- well, all of them are!
Glad you were able to have some fun in spite of the horrible storm. Are you stuck there? Was Yuketiel open also?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
And now for my yellow bands that I lust over when stalking the DBL website!

_1603.jpg

_1604.jpg

_1605.jpg

_1606.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heavenly!

_1607.jpg

_1608.jpg

_1609.jpg

_1610.jpg

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
ooooooooooo, i <3 the pink diamond!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It looks like you had fun at DBL!!! All of the diamonds are gorgeous, but I especially love the pink diamond in the halo with RG. I think I am in love. :love: :love: :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one...

And I'm randomly thinking a certain 1.68 Q/R OEC, might look pretty stunning set in this style w YG claw prongs .... :naughty:

_1611.jpg

_1612.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Spirit|1351732018|3296546 said:
That is some amazing eye candy! The pink diamond halo is breathtaking- well, all of them are!
Glad you were able to have some fun in spite of the horrible storm. Are you stuck there? Was Yuketiel open also?
Hopefully we will be okay to return home on Friday but in the mean time, we are doing a lot of walking around. Did 6 miles today alone - 13793 steps according to the pedometer!

IDJ should be open tomorrow, I hope!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bring me the big yummy oval in the halo please??? :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing the FCD pictures with us. Looks like you had a blast!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Hot Dog!!! Love these pictures! The yellow diamonds are just amazing! :appl:

Two4MeTy

Rough_Rock
I literally sucked in my breath when I saw the earrings (in the making?) you posted. Man alive those make me crazy. Here's hoping they make it to their website w about 100 pics & details details details!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
What fun! Thanks for posting the bling show...amazingly beautiful.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
:appl: You look like you thoroughly enjoyed all the goodies there!! Hope everyone is safe and dry. The orange daisy is exactly how I would want a daisy ring to look like if I were to ever get one--the pear petals seem like such a "duh" idea but it fits so well!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I
am
totally
JEALOUS!

What fun! And what beautiful bling!

I'm glad you got a chance to PLAY WITH DIAMONDS - and to meet a fellow PS'er - in spite of the storm.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W :love: W!!!

How could you bring yourself to ever leave there? I would have over stayed my welcome for so long with all that gorgeous FCD bling that David would have finally had to drag me out by my hair!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dee*Jay|1351737069|3296609 said:
W :love: W!!!

How could you bring yourself to ever leave there? I would have over stayed my welcome for so long with all that gorgeous FCD bling that David would have finally had to drag me out by my hair!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If it wasn't for the NBC studio tour that we had pre purchased tickets for, I would have happily slept there and rolled in the jewels!! It was so much fun! David was very accommodating and I HIGHLY recommend that if there are PSers visiting NYC, give him a call and pop in for a visit! There were so many treasures there.... I'm pretty sure that must be what heaven looks like!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1351736486|3296603 said:
I
am
totally
JEALOUS!

What fun! And what beautiful bling!

I'm glad you got a chance to PLAY WITH DIAMONDS - and to meet a fellow PS'er - in spite of the storm.

If you could play there for an hour, what would you like to see??

I am going back to DD tomorrow and I am more than willing to "take one for thePS team" and force myself to visit again!! Let me know what you'd love to have pics of... And I'll charm my way to the vault :lol: :lol: :lol:

ANY REQUESTS?? Please let me know if there are any pieces anyone would like me to take pics of....!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two4MeTy|1351734388|3296578 said:
I literally sucked in my breath when I saw the earrings (in the making?) you posted. Man alive those make me crazy. Here's hoping they make it to their website w about 100 pics & details details details!
I know!! Aren't those going to be insane!! I think Sandra thought a darker yellow for the bottom stone...

Anything you want me to take pics of for you on Thursday??

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
pandabee|1351735342|3296594 said:
:appl: You look like you thoroughly enjoyed all the goodies there!! Hope everyone is safe and dry. The orange daisy is exactly how I would want a daisy ring to look like if I were to ever get one--the pear petals seem like such a "duh" idea but it fits so well!

Do you like the darker centre or would you prefer a yellow one to look more daisy like? Oh! How about a pink centre :love:

cabbitstar

Rough_Rock
What a great post! Thanks for taking such good pics, you did a wonderful job of capturing each ring! :D

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
cabbitstar|1351739103|3296624 said:
What a great post! Thanks for taking such good pics, you did a wonderful job of capturing each ring! :D

It was torture - sheer torture! :Up_to_something:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those earrings are TDF!!!

Please stay safe while in NYC!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
04diamond<3|1351734318|3296577 said:
Hot Dog!!! Love these pictures! The yellow diamonds are just amazing! :appl:

Let me know if there is a stone you'd like to have a pic of! I'm on the site now fantasizing what I'd love to see tomorrow! :lickout:

Clear sky, nice temp. Gentle breeze. Seems like a nice fall night out,if you didn't know what had just taken place. Thanks mom2boys!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I can just picture how happy you were Enerchi. I remember that super cute pic you posted of yourself opening all your goodies in Vegas, and I can imagine you had the same smile all day today! :D
I'm so glad you stayed safe and dry, and that you got to go bling shopping.

Could I put in a request for pictures of a big fat yellow cushion in a HW style halo, some more shots of the big yellow five stones, and maybe a double halo pink? Cheers, you are a doll.

Thanks for sharing so many great pictures! You win MVPSer today! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
JaneSmith|1351740839|3296637 said:
I can just picture how happy you were Enerchi. I remember that super cute pic you posted of yourself opening all your goodies in Vegas, and I can imagine you had the same smile all day today! :D
I'm so glad you stayed safe and dry, and that you got to go bling shopping.

Could I put in a request for pictures of a big fat yellow cushion in a HW style halo, some more shots of the big yellow five stones, and maybe a double halo pink? Cheers, you are a doll.

Thanks for sharing so many great pictures! You win MVPSer today! :appl:

:lol: :lol: Yes! I totally smiled and giggled and gasped with each new treasure that was brought out!! Thanks for remembering that! Oh- That's funny!! MVPS :lol:

I am more than thrilled to be tasked with the horrible job of looking at diamonds for you! :naughty: :naughty: definitely halos are my new favorite obsession!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results