shape
carat
color
clarity

Enerchi's awesome DBL adventure!! Yummy FCDs!

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That large fancy yellow cushion in a halo is stunning! :love: :love: :love: I never knew FCDs can be so gorgeous.

What fun you must have had! Now I wish I could pop by NYC sometime just to pay DBL a visit, I always did find the way he wrote his listings amusing :twirl: glad to know you had a fantastic experience Enerchi! I wonder how you managed to walk away empty handed :naughty:

Can I put in a request for their DBL branded 2.52 yellow diamond in a halo? I believe it's tagged as R4069 on their website :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alexiszoe|1351741993|3296644 said:
That large fancy yellow cushion in a halo is stunning! :love: :love: :love: I never knew FCDs can be so gorgeous.

What fun you must have had! Now I wish I could pop by NYC sometime just to pay DBL a visit, I always did find the way he wrote his listings amusing :twirl: glad to know you had a fantastic experience Enerchi! I wonder how you managed to walk away empty handed :naughty:
.....I haven't left the city yet... :Up_to_something:

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1351742400|3296647 said:
Alexiszoe|1351741993|3296644 said:

.....I haven't left the city yet... :Up_to_something:

well then, another visit is just the right thing to do...just to make sure no baubles slip by :naughty: Will you be going to visit other vendors tomorrow? Also, how did you manage to travel around NY? I read that the subway was flooded! :-o

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are walking everywhere! Today was over 6 miles! You'd think we'd be so much thinner than we are for the amount of walking we do.... :rolleyes: we are in pretty much only one area - midtown manhattan mainly. I'm hoping to see IDJ tomorrow when we get back to diamond district :bigsmile:

News tonight thought the subway may open tomorrow!

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's quite a lot of walking! Keeping fingers crossed that the subway opens :) Have fun at IDJ, and try not to control yourself ;))

D

Deactivated member 42515

Thanks for the pics Enerchi! I can now live vicariously through you! I sure am glad tho that you got to finally got to go see some jewels.

I sure wish I could try on some HUGE yellow diamonds. They make me feel soooooooo giddy.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a huge fan of that Daussi 3-stone too! GORGEOUS!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stuff!

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Oh, Enerchi, that is so much fun to be able to see amd try all these beauties. I am sooo jealous but also happy for you. Please enjoy your stay in NY and take a lot of pictures tomorrow by IDJ. Cheers!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
So glad you had a great visit! And I love some of the rings you posted! Gorgeous Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was your favorite that really surprized you?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bling Enerchi! So glad you are enjoying your post Sandy stay!!! Good news is that the subways are back and running (at least in Manhattan) today so make the most of your bling filled day and sorry to ask you to endure this bling torture :cheeky: but please post more pics!!!! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I am so jealous, I want to play too!! Thank you so much for posting the pics. I simply must visit David the next time I'm in NY.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Oh- lucky you!!!! I have 2 DBL pieces of jewelry, but have yet to make it up to visit!!!!!! I've been wanting to go for at least a year-it's always so much fun to talk with David! Sooooo jealous! Have fun today playing in even more jewels!

Have to agree that those earrings will be STUNNING!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Nice pics thanks for sharing!

(I want those earrings !!)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun Day! Thanks for posting pics of all the lovelies!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
How fun!! I LOVE the big yellow cushion with the halo :love: Gorgeous pieces!

Two4MeTy

Rough_Rock
+1 on requesting a hand pic of the petite pink double bezel ring...I am rooting for that as my niece's engagement ring! She's tiny and it would be perfectly sized for her!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have any details on that last brown emerald cut halo? I am seriously in love with it and I don't find it on their website. Such fun that you got to play with all those FCDs!! I'm jealous.

CrisM

Shiny_Rock
On more request! Any deets on the yellow marquise?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic pics!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oooooooooooo so much fun! I'm thrilled that you were able to get some diamond time in. Wish I was there!

Those yellow bands look AMAZING on you... (get one!)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh, the pink one is super yum!!! Glad you got a chance to get out and about!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Lucky you! It looks like you had a blast. The yellow 5 stone is amazing and i am partial to pearss that pear daisy is amaaazing!!!
What a fun day.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great day!! Finally got to do a tourist thing on our last day...we went to the top of the Rockefeller centre and what views!! :shock: :-o
Very windy!

But the high light was day 2 of diamond district visits! I have a TON more pics but wont be able to post for a bit. I just wanted to tease you and whet your appetite for some amazing pink and yellow rings! Halos! Loose diamonds! And.... A fancy intense blue green diamond :love: :love: :love:

I'm so excited to share them all with you!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1351794666|3296921 said:
Oooooooooooo so much fun! I'm thrilled that you were able to get some diamond time in. Wish I was there!

Those yellow bands look AMAZING on you... (get one!)
As we left DBL, trust me--- that EXACT thought was shared with my exceptionally patient DH!! One day...one day....

He was such a star photographer, he's the one who deserves a treat, not me!! Course, nothing compares w Kenny's skills, but his pics aren't bad for a canon point and shoot!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo what scrumptious FCDs!!!! I especially love the big yellow halo one, one of the first pics.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fun, Enerchi! I think this is the most pictures I have seen from DBL! Many beautiful pieces! :appl:

Did you ever see Dougsgirl?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
derbygal|1351784147|3296859 said:
Do you have any details on that last brown emerald cut halo? I am seriously in love with it and I don't find it on their website. Such fun that you got to play with all those FCDs!! I'm jealous.

I don't think he has that one up...or perhaps it has sold. I remembered seeing it not to long ago. here is another one though. 2.87ct of lovely fancy brown yellow.

http://www.diamondsbylauren.com/index.php/jewelry/loose-diamond-287ct-emerald-cut-fancy-brownish-yellow-si1-gia-rare-beauty-r3938

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1351805913|3296991 said:
But the highlight was day 2 of diamond district visits! I have a TON more pics but wont be able to post for a bit. I just wanted to tease you and whet your appetite for some amazing pink and yellow rings! Halos! Loose diamonds! And.... A fancy intense blue green diamond :love: :love: :love:

Damnit! ;(

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1351814310|3297067 said:
How fun, Enerchi! I think this is the most pictures I have seen from DBL! Many beautiful pieces! :appl:

Did you ever see Dougsgirl?
I've even got MORE to post, too!

Yes, we were at the IDJ counter and I recognized the nails first, then the hubby(!!! :shock: !!!) then her halo! It was Luann who asked her name and I said " aka dougsgirl? I'm Enerchi!" :bigsmile: It was so exciting to meet her :appl: we had a great hour together looking at settings! She should be home by now and I leave NYC in a few more hours :((

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results