shape
carat
color
clarity

Enerchi has a new PUPPY!!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
She is too adorable !! Do you by any chance have any advice on puppy biting ? My puppy is 13 weeks and she is always nipping us when she is playing with her toys or if we tell her to drop something yucky on our walks. I know she is teething but yelping isn't working. We have been saying no bite so much that I think she might believe that's her name! We stop playing with her and ignore her when she nips but she just goes to her crate and chews her bone.
She's too young for puppy kindergarten and I'm running out of ideas! :(

D

Deactivated member 42515

Me: Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the cutest puppy of them all?

Mirror: Lily White is the cutest of them all.

Me: No... No... No....I am no longer the cutest puppy of them all!!! Revenge will be mine!!!

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Ooh, Enerchi! Your doggies are so precious and look like they're best buds now.

Lily is SO cute! Is she teething yet? Does she still have puppy breath? The first time I smelled it, I thought it was horrible. :knockout: Now, I actually miss my monster's puppy breath (Yeah, I know. I'm weird).

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, many many kisses and snuggles to little baby Zoe :love:

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Cute with a capital C!!! I love all puppies and think they are all adorable but there is no cuter puppy than a lab. Love the puppy eyes and big puffy toes! How's the housetraining coming along?

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Love that baby!!! But your other ones are so sweet too. Glad Zeus is better! He & babydog look so cute in the crate together, even if he isn't thrilled.

--- Laurie

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I lose this thread for the last few weeks? Cutiewootemssmooshemswhoozafurryfurball has grown so much! Pleeeeeze tell me she still has her puppy tummy? Oh, so need more pics!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lily pad is now 4months old!! And she is REALLY growing up! Her coat is getting a lovely wave to the rich brown fur and her legs are so long! Her nose is growing (shades of Pinnochio??) so she's loosing a bit of that puppy face we all love so much! Haven't noticed little baby teeth on the floor yet, but we have a lot of autopsied carcasses's on the floor and there's nothing like a rope toy to just get a good GNAW going! Mainly, the two labs play all day--- its exhausting to watch! Zeus always choses to watch from afar - as in - the safety of his private room (read: crate!).

She's on her second UTI and we are in and out constantly. A lot of stuff to take on and off each time human's go outside in the Ontario winter! Something to be said for a puppy in the spring/summer/fall.... Weight last week was 30lbs.

There's a shot below of the labs at their favourite game - Lily lays in one of the dog beds and holds on tight to a braided felt rope, while Ava pulls her around the kitchen! Its like a treasure hunt to find where the bed ends up!

So here are some more of our little girl --- oh, they grow up WAY too fast!! :blackeye:

img_3407.jpg

img_625.jpg

img_3421.jpg

img_626.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
a few more - this is out in the dog pen where they go to blow off steam... and she has a lot of steam!! trust me!!

img_3447.jpg

img_627.jpg

img_3468.jpg

img_3476.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
and here they are... sitting pretty for Daddy... do you love me best Daddy???

img_3403.jpg

img_3399.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Eeek!!!! Where's the little baby!!!! She's a grown woman!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know!!! its so sad... we've had her a month and a half and already she's a DOG, not a puppy!! (well, she's still a puppy, but you KWIM...!)

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aww so cuuute! I wanna play that game! Put me in the sliding bed please :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
GemFever|1361659038|3388810 said:
Aww so cuuute! I wanna play that game! Put me in the sliding bed please :bigsmile:

We say the same thing!! that bed just looks so comfortable, all soft and padded and good height to the sides - I'd love to nap in there (a significantly LARGER bed...) and then be pulled around - that would be so fun!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG so CUTE!!! Lily is growing so fast! They are adorable together :love: aren't they!! Oh, I so wish they could come with you on your trip to the US Enerchi! One of the problems of travel is we cannot always take our furbabies. :(sad
I know dh and I have cut more than one trip short because we missed our sweet kitties lol. But we're not normal that way haha.
Enjoy Lily's puppyhood Enerchi-they grow so fast!

gemtastic

Shiny_Rock
She is so pretty! Lovely eyes :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh Enerchi this pic is precious :love:

img_3403.jpg

She's growing into such a beautiful young lady :bigsmile: :appl: How's she progressing? Are you making it through the night yet? Is she still nippy? It's great that she has other dogs to socialize with at home - and I'm sure they help curb her less wonderful behaviours ::)

I think we finally made a breakthrough with ours - she'd be perfectly fine anywhere in the house but go *nuts* in the living room, which is of course where we spend most of our time - it was bizarre! We usually have the fan running, and there are always noises of some sort coming from the kitchen... one rare evening last week there was nothing else on and we heard this really high frequency squealing, turned off all the living room light and bingo, dog calms down instantly!! Poor thing, the noise that we didn't even know to listen for must've been bothering her all these weeks...

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi,

What a cute-fest! I saved a bunch of images for SO. :wavey:

Congratulations! Lily is exceptionally beautiful. :love:

Your rings sound great! Do you have threads? :saint:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are painting our mainfloor powder room (this has taken FAR longer than anticipated... dry wall repairs, etc.) and so it & supplies are blocked off to prevent curious 4 month old puppies from exploring - not mentioning any names.... ;))

She'll sit outside the gate and wait patiently for a head to appear and that is just the best game ever!!

Last night, we had friends over for a visit and moved supplies into another area and took down the gate. Did not put the gate back up, unfortunately left the powder room door open... and after a quiet moment this morning wondering, "where is Lily?"... this is what DH discovered....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"WHAT???? It wasn't me!!! I didn't steal the toilet paper roll... it was Ava... really... Trust me on this one... you just found me sitting in it, that's all!" :roll: ah, puppies..... good thing they are cute!!

img_647.jpg

img_3489.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL! She is too darn cute for words!!!!! Love her!!!! Awwww, what an innocent face! She didn't do it. No way! :halo: :bigsmile:
And even if she did she's too cute to be mad at. :cheeky:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh my goodness! How cute is she! She has that look on her face like she's been going crazy with the toilet paper but got caught so she's giving you her BEST innocent face. Like "ooh, look over there.... I didn't do anything!" And shoves all of it in her mouth!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results