shape
carat
color
clarity

Enerchi has a new PUPPY!!

MyDiamondSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
:love: awwww, she is so cute! I want to kiss her puppy toes and snuggle her nose! I love how she's following her big sister around. :D all of your doggies are cuties! :

Edit: darn auto correct, it turned awwww into something else! :naughty: :wacko:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww Enerchi, Lily is so adorable...as are all your furbabies! Congratulations on the new addition to your family. She is one lucky puppy!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
We seem to be having trouble getting the pics off of my DD's iphone but have retrieved one... this is Lily just cuddled up beside one of their retired studs. She took a break and napped, while we were given the run down as to puppy ownership!

So sweet!! :praise:

_2845.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo Hoo! Apple magic has occured!! we have the 3 decent (as in non-moving/blurred/tail obstructed!!) photos downloaded. These are from this morning - during pick up.

_2846.jpg

_2847.jpg

_2848.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OMG, Lily is adorable!! Congrats on the addition to your family! How amazing that she's already housetrained....that's awesome!

I'll bet she has that sweet puppy breath too!.....

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
what a cutie! Look at those paws, gonna be a big one!
Not to threadjack, but DS was gifted by his Gf with this sweetie. Roxie. She is 9 weeks old pure bred German Shepherd. It is so funny to see how my son is babying her.He has her in his room, and gets uplike a good daddy at night.
A some point we will get a pic of the three. It is so sad to see frisky Roxie trying to get old lady Rascal to chase her, she justs looks at her like kid really?

roxy2.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful baby, Enerchi!!! :appl:

Elisa, yours is adorable, too!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, but she is soooo cute! I can see how you fell instantly in love with her! I love her name too!

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Enerchi,

she is so adorable! :love: :love: and cuddly! makes me want to play with her and pet her all at the same time.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a cutie pie!!

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
OK, I just had to reply to this thread . . . what an adorable baby! I love Labs. They have such faces that make a person melt! Enerchi, I wish I could pick her up and smell the puppy breath . . . better than Hermes! :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
E! Your fur babies are so cute. All three of them. Little dent in the bling budget for puppy kibble and chew toys! Good thing you got a few items checked off your list before the new baby arrived! Love Lilly!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww.
So beautiful.
So sweet! :love: :love: :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, she is the cutest little thing Enerchi!! I just love her! Your other furbabies are so sweet too!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww! What a sweet little girl! She is beautiful Enerchi. I'm sure her big sis & bro will adjust with time. I'm sure you couldn't resist. I've co-owner two girls with my giant schnauzer breeder, neither ever had a litter, but it all worked out fine. They were essentially mine. I assume you have a contract. It is common if you purchase a dog from a show dog breeder.

ElisaT-I had german shepherds from the time I was toddler until about 11 yrs ago. Magnificent breed, gorgeous puppy!

This is my kind of thread...just as fun to look at as bling :))

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Cutest thing on earth, Enerchi! I'm impressed by your "show dog" pic of her sitting -- she has beautiful traits for the ring. Born to it, you might say. Hope all are learning to coexist peacefully -- usually pups aren't a threat to already-in-residence dogs, sometimes give them a new lease on youth. That has happened several times here, at least.

Maise -- :saint: :saint: to you for loving Blossom! She looks like a sweetheart who loves you back, with good reason!

Elisa, what a fabulous darling puppy! How old is your son? Sounds like he's still at home -- is college in the cards eventually? What will happen to the pup then? I don't mean to be a downer, but in a long life of doing rescue, I've learned that college is not a good place for dogs; rarely does it not end tragically. Anyway -- she is a joy for you all, how adorable!

--- Laurie

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Yeah! Doggies!

Whozeasweetestpuppy! Whozeafuzzywuzzybaby? Idinkitsyou! OhyesIdinkitzyou! :appl:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elisateach|1357433059|3348403 said:
what a cutie! Look at those paws, gonna be a big one!
Not to threadjack, but DS was gifted by his Gf with this sweetie. Roxie. She is 9 weeks old pure bred German Shepherd. It is so funny to see how my son is babying her.He has her in his room, and gets uplike a good daddy at night.
A some point we will get a pic of the three. It is so sad to see frisky Roxie trying to get old lady Rascal to chase her, she justs looks at her like kid really?

German Shepherd pups are so cute! All legs and silliness :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Awww she is too cute!! Enjoy the new addition to your family!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
iLander|1357481642|3348752 said:
Yeah! Doggies!

Whozeasweetestpuppy! Whozeafuzzywuzzybaby? Idinkitsyou! OhyesIdinkitzyou! :appl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know, right?!? It's so true, that is exactly how we are all talking to her - how crazy is it that a little bit of fluff and puppy breath, reduces us all to babbling idiots?!? Ah - that TOTALLY made me laugh out loud and read to DH & DD!!! They laughed too!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you ALL so much for the sweet comments on how lovely Lily is!! We've taken to calling her Lily pad sometimes!! She is a darling and when she just sits still and looks at you like she's a show dog --- melts your heart!! What a sweetie - I'm glad you are enjoying her along with me! ITs so nice to share fun stuff with my friends! :bigsmile:

So... things I've forgotten about new puppy life....just like new babies (which also seemed 'like a good idea at the time'...) sleeping thru the night on their first night, um, ya, not so good with that. DD got up about 4 times, listened to her whimpering and snoring and, even though she just wanted to sleep and dump the baby, er, puppy into our room at 3am, she didn't - YIPPEE for DD and her decision to persevere all night long!!! I LOVE DD!!! :appl:

She has been so cute and even when she pees on the floor (WHAT??? I thought she was trained??!) its still cute (we are such suckers!) -- but it has a short 'cute' life span for pee accidents!! I know, I know - new place/people/routine - I'm only moaning because its my turn to have a nap and be 'off duty' now, so I'm tired. Wow - puppies are not for the faint of heart!! :roll:

But its all good - you should have seen her running and jumping in the snow this morning!! Her little face all covered in snow like Max on "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"!! Toooo funny! And she is chasing a ball - this has annoyed Ava to the "N-th" degree! Balls are HER thing --- how dare this little creature take away one of her balls!

Oh, it is so funny to watch the antics and we really are enjoying it - but truly did forget most of the challenging things. I think its a good thing that you forget! :loopy: :rodent: :loopy:

Only thing that seems different and of concern today, is that Zeus is favouring his back right leg. He was fine yesterday - he's 10.5 and a tad stiff, as older dogs are, but no other known health issues - and this morning, he's not even putting pressure on that leg. We've kept him isolated in our office, where Lily has been 'shut out of' so the old man can rest, but I'm wondering if it is related to the excitement and jumping around when Lily was added yesterday? We walked him our usual 2km walk with no issues, there is no broken skin or bones (and I've been palpating and massaging so he'd have winced if there was..) his toenails are intact... I just wonder if its a delayed reaction to stress...

Any ideas out there?

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
Yeah! Doggies!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know, right?!? It's so true, that is exactly how we are all talking to her - how crazy is it that a little bit of fluff and puppy breath, reduces us all to babbling idiots?!? Ah - that TOTALLY made me laugh out loud and read to DH & DD!!! They laughed too!!!

Thank you ALL so much for the sweet comments on how lovely Lily is!! We've taken to calling her Lily pad sometimes!! She is a darling and when she just sits still and looks at you like she's a show dog --- melts your heart!! What a sweetie - I'm glad you are enjoying her along with me! ITs so nice to share fun stuff with my friends! :bigsmile:

So... things I've forgotten about new puppy life....just like new babies (which also seemed 'like a good idea at the time'...) sleeping thru the night on their first night, um, ya, not so good with that. DD got up about 4 times, listened to her whimpering and snoring and, even though she just wanted to sleep and dump the baby, er, puppy into our room at 3am, she didn't - YIPPEE for DD and her decision to persevere all night long!!! I LOVE DD!!! :appl:

She has been so cute and even when she pees on the floor (WHAT??? I thought she was trained??!) its still cute (we are such suckers!) -- but it has a short 'cute' life span for pee accidents!! I know, I know - new place/people/routine - I'm only moaning because its my turn to have a nap and be 'off duty' now, so I'm tired. Wow - puppies are not for the faint of heart!! :roll:

But its all good - you should have seen her running and jumping in the snow this morning!! Her little face all covered in snow like Max on "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"!! Toooo funny! And she is chasing a ball - this has annoyed Ava to the "N-th" degree! Balls are HER thing --- how dare this little creature take away one of her balls!

Oh, it is so funny to watch the antics and we really are enjoying it - but truly did forget most of the challenging things. I think its a good thing that you forget! :loopy: :rodent: :loopy:

Only thing that seems different and of concern today, is that Zeus is favouring his back right leg. He was fine yesterday - he's 10.5 and a tad stiff, as older dogs are, but no other known health issues - and this morning, he's not even putting pressure on that leg. We've kept him isolated in our office, where Lily has been 'shut out of' so the old man can rest, but I'm wondering if it is related to the excitement and jumping around when Lily was added yesterday? We walked him our usual 2km walk with no issues, there is no broken skin or bones (and I've been palpating and massaging so he'd have winced if there was..) his toenails are intact... I just wonder if its a delayed reaction to stress...

Any ideas out there?
Sounds like Livi. She was favoring her right hind leg too and not putting any weight at all on her left. I checked all her toes, massaged her leg and felt around for any wounds but there was nothing. But she started feeling like that after SIL brought over her puppy and she played with her. Doc said it was just a sprain and that res and relaxation will do the trick. I also have a heating pad and I put that on her leg. She usually hates heat but she seemed to like it and it relaxed her tired muscles.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending DD out to get a heating pad right now!! thanks YT - we don't own one but that's a good idea to relax his muscles, if that's the issue. I hope it helps. :))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just a few more--- because I can't get enough of sharing these with you all!!

img_436.jpg

img_437.jpg

img_3159.jpg

img_438.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

It's never enough!! I wanna snuggle her! I can just eat her up!!!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Enerchi, she's PRECIOUS!! :halo: I especially love the pics of her w/ her older "siblings". Don't worry about posting too many pics, we can't get enough. Is there a puppy thread somewhere????

stci

Ideal_Rock
So cuuuuuuuuuuuute! Congrats Enerchi! :love: :love: :love:

AP1976

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! :love: Congrats on the new addition, she's adorable!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Lily is darling, Enerchi. There is nothing cuter than a puppy. We have 2 pups...who are 5 years old and I can't believe how quick they grow. Our female pup is also named Lily. Great minds think alike! Can't wait to see more pics as your Lily grows.

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
YT|1357492234|3348848 said:
Enerchi said:
Yeah! Doggies!

Any ideas out there?
Sounds like Livi. She was favoring her right hind leg too and not putting any weight at all on her left. I checked all her toes, massaged her leg and felt around for any wounds but there was nothing. But she started feeling like that after SIL brought over her puppy and she played with her. Doc said it was just a sprain and that res and relaxation will do the trick. I also have a heating pad and I put that on her leg. She usually hates heat but she seemed to like it and it relaxed her tired muscles.

Enerchi,

We have two labs too! I hate the way my avatar "squished" them; they are really cute in person! Anyway, in regards to limping/favoring a leg. This has happened several times to my pups too. After several trips to the vet, we have learned to give 1/2 a Rimadyl (anti-inflammatory for dogs) or 1/2 an aspirin with food. Sometimes, it takes only 24 hours for the situation to improve, but it has taken several days. We treat our fur babies like our kids, so I totally get your concern!

Best Wishes For A Speedy Recovery!

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1357491945|3348846 said:
Yeah! Doggies!

Any ideas out there?

hey enerchi! I am totally GAGA over the new puppy pics! Another lab lover here. I had 2 labs and both tore ligaments in their leg that needed to be repaired! ;( The family lab(she has since passed) was 4-5 when she blew her knee( is that the correct thing to call it?! LOL). The vet had her try physical therapy, and after that didnt work the traveling ortho surgeon came in and repaired it. Unfortunately, since she had favored her good leg for so long...and then surgery is like a 3 month recovery...he blew her other knee shortly after. ;(

My dog Bella was a crazy fool running around and we noticed her favoring her leg...worried about the whole shebang happening again, we took her straight to the vet and had the traveling surgeon check her out (same one who had fixed the other dog leg about 5 years earlier) - they bypassed the PT and did surgery. She was 5. Recovery SUCKED for her because she really had a lot of swelling and they cannot walk at all...you have to use a sheet to make a SLING to carry their weight so that they HOPEFULLY dont hurt the other leg. It's been about 2 years since Bella's surgery and she is doing fantastic, her other leg was never affected!!! Bella's surgery was around $3600 incl xrays, the traveling surgeon, and follow up appointments.

Not trying to alarm you, but if the pup is favoring for too long, you definitely want to get checked out. We like to call our labs the million dollar dogs! GOTTA LOVE THEM THOUGH! I attached a few photos of my pup after her surgery. The towel is on in one of the pics so that she wouldn't have to wear the cone of shame. Lucky for us, she never bothered her stitches.

169766_1531908226378_7322327_o.jpg

170616_1531991508460_311725_o.jpg

171387_1531904986297_2371839_o.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results