shape
carat
color
clarity

Enerchi has a new PUPPY!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Enerchi household now has a new family member! I saw this little beauty last weekend when i took our lab to get her her nails done by our breeder...and made the fatal mistake of making eye contact with her!! I was hooked! I sent her pic to DH and DD and they fell in love to....just like I knew they would :Up_to_something: :wink2:

Her name is Lily. She was born October 20, is a libra, loves long walks and being w her family! She will be co-owned as a breeding bitch for at least one litter. Already came house and crate trained and so cute! By us co owning her, it allows another chocolate lab in their breeding program and we get the joy of another new dog in our life!

This was NOT planned as of a week ago! I kind of fell in love, and you know...the heart wants what the heart wants, right? :roll:

Here are a few shots to start and once I down load the pics, I'll add more. Zeus (10 y o Airedale) and Ava (6 y o lab) are a little concerned about today's new addition, so we are slowly exposing all parties involved. It will be an interesting road ahead!

_2839.jpg

_2840.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwww--what a little doll!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Ahhhhh!!! More pics!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

She is a beautiful color!!! I can already tell that she is gonna be a looker!!! So poised!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
so cute! :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

I want pictures of your other babies too! Sorry, I get realllly excited when it comes to dogs!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Precious little baby!!! I love puppies but our 8 year old Lab Blossom won't let me have one ;(

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lily's adorable! After she has one litter, will you still co-own her or will she be just yours?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
We took a bajillion of them... I guess they are on my daughters iphone, which is currently at her work, so I'm sorry I just have a few. She sits like a show dog!! So precious!

img_3113.jpg

img_3116.jpg

img_433.jpg

_2841.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
AWWWWWWW Lily looks so cute and well-behaved!!! And all your other doggies are adorable as well!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awe.. I can not stand it -- SHE IS TOO CUTE!! I think my poor little Canon is going to get quite the work out over the next few days/weeks!! It is so fascinating to watch her every move!! Its like having a brand new baby again - without the pregnancy weight/pain/recovery. I think we have ourselves a win-win situation! :appl:

Zoe- (and that was a name that was in the running for her, btw!!) She will be ours forever and ever, but we are committed to her being used as a breeding bitch for at least 1 litter, ideally 2, but we shall play that by ear. If for some reason she can not conceive, then we will have her neutered and the co ownership contract ends and she will be fully ours at that point.

Maisie - I'm sure Blossom is keen on remaining top dog. It will be interesting watching her settle in with the other 2. Zeus couldn't care less about puppies and Ava is only concerned about her ball and food - the movement of a puppy is just a nuisance she must get thru, to get fed or played with!

img_3118.jpg

img_3121.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's beautiful - you just want to snuggle up with her! I can see that she will be a beautiful dog but that's for later - just enjoy this puppy phase for now! Congrats!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
So cute!!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So Lily and not Hazel after all? Whatever, she is ADORABLE! (sorry, got carried away there and started yelling; I'll try to use my inside voice :praise: ). All your fur family is adorable, but I love the way the baby chub of your new brown fur baby makes her look so cherubic and almost like a furry ball! Love her short little puppy tail! Squeeeee! She is sooooo cute. She looks serious in those pictures - is she a serious :read: puppy?!! Love, love, love her! And your white lab is looking at you like "Why, Mom, why?" :lol: :lol:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, Lily is adorable. Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
We got Blossom from a puppy farm :nono: She was skinny, exhausted from having babies and depressed. She lived in an outside pen and we couldn't get her away quickly enough. She is an absolute love and we adore her. She is very timid and nervous bless her. She hates puppies! I think she is a miserable old bugger but what can we do. She wants to be our only dog and thats fine. At least she tolerates the cat! :))

Here are two photos, one from when we first got her and one from last summer.

(end of threadjack!) WE WANT MORE PUPPY PHOTOS!!!

blossom1.jpg

blossom2.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie!! She's just like Ava! :appl: :appl:

She's had a hard life...best she retire with dignity and live in comfort w you and your family! Live vicariously thru me - lily can be your puppy too! :bigsmile:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1357422101|3348227 said:

She's had a hard life...best she retire with dignity and live in comfort w you and your family! Live vicariously thru me - lily can be your puppy too! :bigsmile:

Yes! I can be auntie Maisie! :appl:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!! What a beauty Lily is! Congrats! I hope your other pups get used to having a new friend in the house. Enjoy!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhhh she's gorgeous Enerchi!!!! I love the name Lily, too - it suits her :love: and I LOVE her colouring!! She's like a dark roast brewed exactly right :bigsmile: I hope Zeus and Ava adapt to the arrangement quickly and peacefully! Would you be responsible for taking care of the litters?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1357423325|3348243 said:
Ohhhhhh she's gorgeous Enerchi!!!! I love the name Lily, too - it suits her :love: and I LOVE her colouring!! She's like a dark roast brewed exactly right :bigsmile: I hope Zeus and Ava adapt to the arrangement quickly and peacefully! Would you be responsible for taking care of the litters?

Thanks Yssie!! I love that - a dark roast brewed exactly right - that is a PERFECT description of her colouring!! WOW!!! you *ARE GOOD* at this!! :lol:

A&Z have been panting like mad all afternoon - they are quite distressed by this shake up in the household... Ava is quite pissed that she is now going after balls, as well ---- Ava was the Queen of the Ball Kingdom until today and this is going to be an interesting event, watching them sort out hierarchy of things :shock: Zeus is normally a fairly detached dog - but all afternoon, he's been on alert - watching -wondering - waiting... it is all kind of funny from an observer's perspective!

The breeder will look after all supplies, foods, supplements related to the conception/pregnancy/delivery and initial post partum period. Lily will go to them when she is due to deliver, will deliver & nurse the puppies at their home (we can visit daily, if we wanted to) and then when they wean the puppies, she'll return to us and then life returns to normal. It will be exciting - have never co-owned a dog before or had a dog go thru heats/puppies. Apparently, the first heat is around the 9 month mark which is unlikely to be a fertile one for her and they will provide 'pants' for her at that time. The next one is about 6 months later and if that is delayed and closer to 18 months of age, they may try a breeding at that point. We shall see how this all plays out! All very new to us but very exciting!

Tonight, my daughter is so excited to have her crate in her room over the next few nights!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie|1357422186|3348229 said:
Enerchi|1357422101|3348227 said:

Yes! I can be auntie Maisie! :appl:

Perfect!!! Auntie Maisie - I love it!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
She is just beautiful, Enerchi - I can smell her sweet puppy breath from here! :love:

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Adorable pup!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
May have a few more to share .... tee hee!!
The last one - with her face covered in snow --- who knew that huge dump of snow over the past few weeks would turn out to look so cute on her little face!! awwwww!!! :kiss:

img_3123.jpg

img_434.jpg

img_3127.jpg

img_3130.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I CAN'T stand the cuteness!! Gimmiegimmiegimmie....

My sister is a lab gal and I am Aunt/godparent to her pooches--golden and black.

cheers--Sharon

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
She looks so perplexed by the snow lol! I just want to cuddle her and squash up her little face and kiss her!!

Malbec54

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi|1357411715|3348087 said:
Awe.. I can not stand it -- SHE IS TOO CUTE!! I think my poor little Canon is going to get quite the work out over the next few days/weeks!! It is so fascinating to watch her every move!! Its like having a brand new baby again - without the pregnancy weight/pain/recovery. I think we have ourselves a win-win situation! :appl:

Zoe- (and that was a name that was in the running for her, btw!!) She will be ours forever and ever, but we are committed to her being used as a breeding bitch for at least 1 litter, ideally 2, but we shall play that by ear. If for some reason she can not conceive, then we will have her neutered and the co ownership contract ends and she will be fully ours at that point.

Maisie - I'm sure Blossom is keen on remaining top dog. It will be interesting watching her settle in with the other 2. Zeus couldn't care less about puppies and Ava is only concerned about her ball and food - the movement of a puppy is just a nuisance she must get thru, to get fed or played with!

Look at that cute little puppy face! Look at how rich her color is....Actually, all your little babies are so adorable!
My sister and her hubby have a chocolate lab and he is the best dog ---much better than my little monsters!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the new addition to the family!!! Lily is just sooo cute!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results