shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Enamel locket with AVR center

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Heathcat24, @Mreader, @caf, @Ally T, @Christinak, @Dandi, @yennyfire, @dk168, @marymm, @Catmom, @oldcutclubmember, @secretagentlaura, @Slickk, @lulu_ma, @diamondseeker2006, @Inked, @MamaBee, @oncrutchesrightnow, @RunningwithScissors, @canuk-gal, @Daisys and Diamonds and @LLJsmom -

My head is a bit fuzzy these days, so in case I missed anyone, I thought I'd just pop back and do a big thank you for all your lovely comments. The locket is currently back with Amy having the yellow gold bail replaced, so we're pretty much good to go with it. It's a lovely piece, and such a luxury having a diamond of that caliber in a silver locket!

And @PriceScopeKayti - thank you so much for your kind comments! This is one tough crowd to impress, and it's even more difficult to come up with something everyone hasn't already seen a thousand times before! Altho - for those of us who love diamonds and jewelry of all kinds - I suspect we'd look at - and love! - the same pieces over and over again, for as long as we were allowed to look at them!

Thanks to you all! ox

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results