shape
carat
color
clarity

Emeraldlover1''s wedding band options.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Monkeypie...go to butterfly 17 post on her millgrain pave bands and the link to the ebay seller is in there. I''m so happy she poseted it because I would have never found them. I don''t buy on ebay too often cause it is just too much time searching for me.

Thank you everyone else on the nice comments. I''m excited to have some options on what I can wear with my ering and alone. I don''t always wear my eRing to work based on what area I''m working in during the day so I think having many stacking bands is going to be a good option for me.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 2:33:05 PM
Author: emeraldlover1

all I could say is WOW..that e-ring is STUNNING and the new bands look AMAZING with it. I really love it.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are very happy stackers! Very pretty. They look absolutely lovely with your e-ring.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous, I love the look of one on either side of your ering
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
Wow, just stunning! They compliment your ering perfectly!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great with your ering!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Hey Em! I am at work, but I had to log in to tell you how much I adore your new bands. I didn''t think your e-ring could look any lovelier, but those bands look fabulous with it! I love the rose gold. The bands look so pretty with the platinum band too.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Kitty, you know I heart you. I was hoping you would like it. Thanks!

elzny

Rough_Rock
Trade
O - MY LORD... LOVE LOVE LOVE one on each side. Didn''t think it was possible to make your e-ring any more stunning??!!

I want to try your rings!! Let''s meet up some time to try each other''s rings??? Almost feel like trading mine in to get yours - my husband will kill me if he hears that...
31.gif

What''s DDS?

Oh about reset - can''t you find a Tacori appointed store (like Michael C Fina on 45th & Madison or elsewhere in the city) to have them adjust it for you?

Also, about the claws - the ad might have shown the setting with smaller stones, hence thinner & sharper. With big stones, you need the stronger, bigger claws to hold them in place...

I didn''t get anything done today after I stumble upon this site... This is a "dangerous" place with all the eye candies!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
absolutely, positively, 100% LOVE the rose gold bands sitting on either side. it''s perfection. gorgeous!

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
They look PERFECT with your e-ring!!! And when you wear one on each side they look like they were purchased as a set. Just gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 11:08:47 PM
Author: elzny
O - MY LORD... LOVE LOVE LOVE one on each side. Didn''t think it was possible to make your e-ring any more stunning??!!

I want to try your rings!! Let''s meet up some time to try each other''s rings??? Almost feel like trading mine in to get yours - my husband will kill me if he hears that...
31.gif

What''s DDS?

Oh about reset - can''t you find a Tacori appointed store (like Michael C Fina on 45th & Madison or elsewhere in the city) to have them adjust it for you?

Also, about the claws - the ad might have shown the setting with smaller stones, hence thinner & sharper. With big stones, you need the stronger, bigger claws to hold them in place...

I didn''t get anything done today after I stumble upon this site... This is a ''dangerous'' place with all the eye candies!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
DSS=Diamond shrinkage syndrome

We should definaltey meet up and browse the stores and try on rings and such.

We bought the setting from Bassano Jewelers on 57th as the setting was a little bit less expensive there. They gave us the price for the smaller setting rather than what MCFina was going to charge but I don''t trust them to touch the ring at all. Mark, at ERD could have gotten the setting for us and had we known we probably would have went through him. Anyway, Mark suggested that we send it back to Tacori and have them do the work on it but I am going to wait until July to do that. I want to have my ring fixed before the wedding but I don''t want to part with it right now. We should meet up before then.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 8:45:24 PM
Like it? I love it
1.gif
! You have such wonderful taste.

elzny

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/8/2009 11:27:28 AM
Date: 4/7/2009 11:08:47 PM

Author: elzny
36.gif

DSS=Diamond shrinkage syndrome

We should definaltey meet up and browse the stores and try on rings and such.

We bought the setting from Bassano Jewelers on 57th as the setting was a little bit less expensive there. They gave us the price for the smaller setting rather than what MCFina was going to charge but I don''t trust them to touch the ring at all. Mark, at ERD could have gotten the setting for us and had we known we probably would have went through him. Anyway, Mark suggested that we send it back to Tacori and have them do the work on it but I am going to wait until July to do that. I want to have my ring fixed before the wedding but I don''t want to part with it right now. We should meet up before then.

I see. I''m sure Mark could fix it for you, but for insurance purposes, you probably should send it back to Tacori.

I totally understand your DSS!! It only took me 4 days from "OMG, My ring is so big" to "Hmmm, it doesn''t look that big after all..." You should see my husband''s reaction. I think your ring is puuuuuuuuurfect on your hand.

One of these days let''s definitely meet up & do a "diamond try out spree" on 5th, just for kicks!!
36.gif

Your wedding is coming up soon!! I''m so excited for you!!
36.gif

elzny

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/7/2009 8:45:24 PM
Hey girl - guess what - we have the same first name... I can''t believe it! I browsed through some of your old threads... BTW I prefer the gray BM dress. Your wedding dress is lovely - elegant & feminine.

I sent your wedding band pix to my friend who''s a big fan of rose gold. She loved your bands and asked me if I know where you bought them - I recall you got them on ebay, would you please let me know? THanks!! :D

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
wow, i LOVE the rose gold pave bands! what a great e-bay find. i especially like them flanking your e-ring which is to die for!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love the bands on either side of the ering - perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results