Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Emeraldlover1''s wedding band options.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Hi All. I posted a few months ago about my plain platinum wedding band that I got to go with my e-Ring. Well, last week butterfly 17 introduced me to an ebay seller with rose gold millgrain pave bands for sale. I got two. I am very happy with them for the price. So...Here are the pics and some options I thought of for wearing them.

em1pink.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them with your ering. It''s so rare to find straight bands that will sit flush with emerald cuts. BTW, your Ering is to die for!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Weather is terrible here today so the quality isn''t the best but here is another

em1pink93.jpg

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
I really like the look. I am very partial to the rose gold so I think it looks wonderful.

krockie

Shiny_Rock
Love love love!!! They look amazing in all your combinations. I really like how those metals look mixed together.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the new bands with your ering! One on each side is my favorite! So pretty!

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, I just love the rose gold bands on either side of your ering.

They were made for each other!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the rose gold bands with your ering!!! Just lovely!!!!

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty bands! And I don''t know how this is possible, but they actually make your diamond look larger!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The rose bands look like they were made for your engagement ring. Makes your emerald cut stand out even more.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Gummi...I don''t know how that is possible either because I have major DSS! Sad, I know. How could I possibly want something bigger? Ah well.

Thanks guys for the sweet comments. I love pink and this is just the little bit I needed. I''m really happy that my fiance talked me out of the pink on the ering setting. I can see how I would have gotten sick of it. I guess he knows me well.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love it, EM1!!!! Those bands look great with your ring!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, like your set needed to get any prettier....

Your ring is still one of my top faves on PS. I just love it!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Ok, now I''m dying to know where you got those pretties! I love how they look flanking your e-ring.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EM1 - i love those bands!!!!! they are absolutely lovely and i think they look great with your ering - and the plat band will be great to have in your repertoire too - win/win!!!!

i completely agree about the pink in the ering - great to be able to add them in and out with the bands - that way you''ll never get sick of it!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loooooove the look of one on either side of your Ering! Gorgeous!!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, really unique and I''ve always drooled over your large EC. I''ve got permanent DSS since I found PS, its a curse I tell you!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi Em,
The bands looks great. I am so happy that you like them. It looks like it was meant to be a set with your engagment ring.
I too agree that while pink gold is gorgeous on an ering, after a while I would get sick of it and want a change. The bands give you the option without making it permanent.
They do make your ering look ginormous. Homey crap that''s a big diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Push Present: Engagement Ring Upgrade
    Push Present: Engagement Ring Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade
    Horses for Courses: Polo Match Jewelry
    Horses for Courses: Polo Match Jewelry

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.