shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cuts & Asschers - A Collection

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
@Ibrakeforpossums HAHAhaha.. it is a dangerous "rabbit hole/ warren" this bling addiction..

for a price, i believe i "could" part with my collection! LOLOLOLOL....

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
So I did it. After living with it for over a year I had the milgraining added to the side stones. It is so tiny you can barely see it but I love it!

IMG_0558 (002).jpg

sometimes, it is those tiny details that sets up the entire ring!
love me some milgrain!!!!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I'll share my new ring! A Crisscut Platinum band. The center EC is .75, the side ECs are .50 each and 1.25 of baguettes. I love it!
0.jpg 0-1.jpg
0-2.jpg

I just bought criss-cut sapphire, nutty for these things. LOVE yours!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
More spectacularity! What a beautiful EC!
And a healthy diet produces lovely hands, I guess.

My first time on this thread and already reeling from so much beauty, I see your ring. You might have a lovely obsession but I just spent 20 min. staring at it. Past the sheer size and seeming complexity, it's a cohesive use of step cuts. (My obsession.) May I ask, where did the main stone come from and who designed and built this magnum opus?
Judging by your lovely hand, you're too young to remember Liz Taylor but if she'd seen this ring, she would have had one commissioned.

Hi! Thanks for being as obsessed as me! Believe it or not, I had just told my jeweler to let me know if she ever came across a 9x9mm Asscher, and a few days later, she contacted me that a woman getting divorced was selling her ring and didn’t want her ex to buy it for the new girlfriend, she wanted to ensure it went to someone else! LOL I didn’t expect to have to be ready for the purchase right then but it was a great deal for my dream stone so I went for it. It was originally set with the bullets as side stones but I had seen an Art Deco design with vertical step cuts and worked with my jeweler & a designer she uses to pull it all together and make it happen.

My first time on this thread and already reeling from so much beauty, I see your ring. You might have a lovely obsession but I just spent 20 min. staring at it. Past the sheer size and seeming complexity, it's a cohesive use of step cuts. (My obsession.) May I ask, where did the main stone come from and who designed and built this magnum opus?
Judging by your lovely hand, you're too young to remember Liz Taylor but if she'd seen this ring, she would have had one commissioned.
PS, Liz Taylor’s square emerald was something to behold. I might be a little older than you think. ;-)

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Hi! Thanks for being as obsessed as me! Believe it or not, I had just told my jeweler to let me know if she ever came across a 9x9mm Asscher, and a few days later, she contacted me that a woman getting divorced was selling her ring and didn’t want her ex to buy it for the new girlfriend, she wanted to ensure it went to someone else! LOL I didn’t expect to have to be ready for the purchase right then but it was a great deal for my dream stone so I went for it. It was originally set with the bullets as side stones but I had seen an Art Deco design with vertical step cuts and worked with my jeweler & a designer she uses to pull it all together and make it happen.

I think your number came up. What a great story!! Everybody's happy and you have a jaw-dropping ring. I haven't seen its equal. Thank you for sharing!

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great new rings!!!!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
grgechange35, another fabulous Asscher! Did you say where it came from?
It amazes me how unisex this cut is.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@gregchang35 I love it! So beautiful! It looks perfect on your hand!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results