shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald cut "upgrade" - final contender

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
Another video in indoor daylight - more pixie dust! @Fllama I've tried to take a few more angles of the ring and capture the claw-ish prongs, though I'm not very good at it! (Edit - a second one in the bathroom which captures the prongs a bit better).

Last edited:

realhauswife

Rough_Rock
Another video in indoor daylight - more pixie dust! @Fllama I've tried to take a few more angles of the ring and capture the claw-ish prongs, though I'm not very good at it! (Edit - a second one in the bathroom which captures the prongs a bit better).

:kiss2: It's seriously so beautiful! Thank you for the extra videos. The prongs are perfect- definitely what I have in mind for mine!

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
@MillieLou I tried to show the pixie dust in your gorgeous emerald cut to the hubby, but I can‘t see your videos anymore. Could I be a terrrible bother and ask you to make them public again briefly? Sorry to be a hassle, but its such a beautiful diamond :kiss2:

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
@MillieLou I tried to show the pixie dust in your gorgeous emerald cut to the hubby, but I can‘t see your videos anymore. Could I be a terrrible bother and ask you to make them public again briefly? Sorry to be a hassle, but its such a beautiful diamond :kiss2:

Of course! Done :)

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! Thank you— somehow I don’t think his excitement over your special sparkles affected him quite the same way as it does me. :confused::razz:

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! Thank you— somehow I don’t think his excitement over your special sparkles affected him quite the same way as it does me. :confused::razz:

Ha! Sounds like my DH - "um yes, it looks like a diamond, very nice dear".

A couple more videos on different lighting, for your viewing pleasure:

Indoor natural daylight:

My office at work (cheap industrial strip lighting):

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful! I love it paired with the plain band - elegance personified!!

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! Sounds like my DH - "um yes, it looks like a diamond, very nice dear".

Yup, that is about it! I just don’t understand how they aren’t equally interested. :razz:

Thank you for the extra videos in the different lighting. I think stones that make pixie dust are one of the things I’m putting on my list of desired traits for step cuts. I love that dual nature the hall of mirrors and then these sparkles, and I love when they aren’t confined to just the ends. Your diamond search and choice really taught me that about my preferences! THANK YOU!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @MillieLou ! You should make a thread for it in SMTB. It’s gorgeous and deserves to be ogled.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results