shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut Moissanite

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
What do you think of the side stone ratio to your center stone? I don’t think they look too big at all and that is a nice blngy set with your 1/2 eternity ring. Definitely looks whiter than Tianyu’s initial pictures. I really hope you are pleased with the final outcome. A great gift in time for Christmas!

@swaye2010 I do love the ring. Much whiter in person - I was concerned. I do like the side stones - I think they’re proportional to the center ring without it being a straight 3 emerald cut stone. A touch different. But my dilemma now Is that I would like a emerald cut wedding band to complete the look. Am I crazy? This Tianyu compulsion has to stop!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
@swaye2010 I do love the ring. Much whiter in person - I was concerned. I do like the side stones - I think they’re proportional to the center ring without it being a straight 3 emerald cut stone. A touch different. But my dilemma now Is that I would like a emerald cut wedding band to complete the look. Am I crazy? This Tianyu compulsion has to stop!
Yeah - I am the worst person to ask since I might be over 10 and am afraid to actually count at this point! I think the emerald cut’s with the ring would be gorgeous. I really like the east/west look but I also like what you have so it doesn’t have to be ‘matchy’ IMO. Just don’t do the thin straight baguettes because they don’t have enough sparkle.

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah - I am the worst person to ask since I might be over 10 and am afraid to actually count at this point! I think the emerald cut’s with the ring would be gorgeous. I really like the east/west look but I also like what you have so it doesn’t have to be ‘matchy’ IMO. Just don’t do the thin straight baguettes because they don’t have enough sparkle.

I know - I have been thinking of a east-west emerald cut band......must wait though.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
Quick question for all you emerald moissy owners. Do the stones look hazy at all? I would like to get a 12 stone 5x3 emerald cut eternity band but want to get some feedback first. Thank you!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is very clear too. It is G/H in color and shows more warmth than the ACC in G/H that I just got last week. I.know you like warm stones, so I don’t know if this matters to you but no haziness.

N126

Rough_Rock
I am also dying to have an emerald cut eternity band . Does anyone have any experience with how the stones hold up over time for everyday wear ? I read some comments over on WB that suggest they break or crack eventually in an eternity setting .

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
I'm having a hard time seeing the double prongs. Am I blind LOL? Here are the photos AV sent before shipping 20190216_130501.jpg 20190216_130342.jpg

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I'm having a hard time seeing the double prongs. Am I blind LOL? Here are the photos AV sent before shipping 20190216_130501.jpg 20190216_130342.jpg
I THINK I see them but it's hard to tell if it's just a reflection or a darker spot or something on the prongs. Maybe a magnifying glass??

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
She's super white and sparkly! The setting is really dainty too.

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
I THINK I see them but it's hard to tell if it's just a reflection or a darker spot or something on the prongs. Maybe a magnifying glass??
I need to find one. I think I see them too. They sort of meld together.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sirenagirl Ohhh, it’s so beautiful and white and crisp! Really gorgeous. I don’t see double prongs. I see pretty single claw prongs, but I have old eyes! :confused2:

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
@Sirenagirl Ohhh, it’s so beautiful and white and crisp! Really gorgeous. I don’t see double prongs. I see pretty single claw prongs, but I have old eyes! :confused2:
Thank you!! I'm so happy she's here. Same here about prongs. I need a loupe. I double checked with AV and they said they are double claw.

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
She's here!! She's here!!! 20190220_101444.jpg 20190220_100651.jpg 20190220_101636.jpg 20190220_101233.jpg
Oh wow. I'm new, but I wanted to say your Emerald Cut Moissy is gorgeous and probably the best I've seen. Most of the AV moissys I've seen are rounds and cushions but this step cut has definitely convinced me to try out AV and get a couple stones from him. So beautiful...

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous! I still haven’t set mine...

I can see the double prongs in the photo AV sent. Not as well in yours though..

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow. I'm new, but I wanted to say your Emerald Cut Moissy is gorgeous and probably the best I've seen. Most of the AV moissys I've seen are rounds and cushions but this step cut has definitely convinced me to try out AV and get a couple stones from him. So beautiful...
Thank you so much!! AV moissanites have a lot of personality and are really well done. It's a dark gloomy day where I live and the stone is still bright and sparkly. I'm really happy!! I encourage you to contact Jonathan.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium

it actually looks like one prong that has been scored down the middle to me in the pre and post shipping photos. pretty ring!

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much!! AV moissanites have a lot of personality and are really well done. It's a dark gloomy day where I live and the stone is still bright and sparkly. I'm really happy!! I encourage you to contact Jonathan.
It really is beautiful!!! It's super clear and not yellow or milky at all!

I did contact Jonathan about a fancy cut; really nice guy and you're totally right, his work is definitely impeccable! :love:

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
That turned out really beautiful! Did you go colorless and do you see a lot of the double refraction? I think it will look great with the eternity band you had on the other day. There is the appearance of double claw prongs by a grove in the metal from the shank but they are definitely single claw from the top down. Must just be the style they do. Can we see a pic with your band as well?

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
It's so beautiful!
Did you get a notification before it was sent out? :)

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
It’s gorgeous! I still haven’t set mine...

I can see the double prongs in the photo AV sent. Not as well in yours though..
I double checked with Vicki from AV she confirmed they are double prong. Were you still thinking about a tension setting?

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
it actually looks like one prong that has been scored down the middle to me in the pre and post shipping photos. pretty ring!
You're right.
I'm super grateful you recommended AV to me. :)

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
That turned out really beautiful! Did you go colorless and do you see a lot of the double refraction? I think it will look great with the eternity band you had on the other day. There is the appearance of double claw prongs by a grove in the metal from the shank but they are definitely single claw from the top down. Must just be the style they do. Can we see a pic with your band as well?
I went with F/G in color. It's VERY crisp and white. I don't have a good eye to see double refraction. I've looked at videos comparing diamonds and moissanites and I cannot really tell the difference to be honest.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results