shape
carat
color
clarity

EC IN SHOLDT SEMI-BEZEL PEARLMANS PICS

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Hi Psers :wavey:

About a year & half ago I decided I would like an upgraded ering and wedding band. We were married 15 yrs ago and I wore a plain two tone 5mm band with a small princess diamond everyday since our wedding. My engagement ring was a .42ct marquise with channel set baguettes which I wore on & off as a right hand ring. I still wear the ering in rotation with my other right hand rings. I'm very sentimental about it.

Over the last few years I've put on a few pounds and my wedding band was stuck on my finger. I tried every possible trick I could find and could not remove it :-o So on a Sunday morning DH & I went to the local fire department, rang the bell and asked them to cut my ring off :lol: The guys were very cool about it & my finger was free to go bling shopping :D

So I knew I wanted an emerald cut diamond, stumbled upon PS & spent countless hours on here admiring everyones beautiful jewels.
I decided I wanted a blingy band and solitaire ering. I saved a couple hundred pictures of rings for inspiration. I became an Addict!!!

Back in June while window shopping I found a ec band & fell in love. I purchased it as my wedding band replacement and have been wearing it for a couple of months. One ring down, one to go :naughty:
One Sunday morning I was flipping thru the EC's on James Allen when I came across a stone with a very interesting(to me anyway)cut. It was an almost square EC & since I was really in love with both asschers & ec's I decided to request an ASET.
The ASET was amazing so with the encouragement of PS pro's I purchased it. Gotta give a shout-out here to the staff at James Allen, they were wonderful to work with!
I entertained many setting styles and tried on lots of rings at local jewelers. I am now most likely banned for life at all of them :(sad . Then I tried on the Sholdt semi-bezel! The angels started singing, my eyes teared up & DH agreed it was The One :lickout:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I'm waiting for UPS right now but Julian at Pearlmans sent me these pictures Tuesday so without further ado here are the preview pics.

I was supposed to be on vacation this week in NYC but was very ill with an ongoing intestinal problem & have been on strong antibiodtics and anti-nausea meds for two weeks. I landed in the hospital two weeks ago so DH & I made the decision to cancel our trip. Some days I can't eat so I'm very run down right down. My ring arriving now is the perfect pick me up! Now I'm off to read the How to take good pictures thread :)

oct16_pearlman_pics_my_ring.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! I can't wait to see the 2 rings together!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
woo hoo Woofmama!!! Its perfect!! It won't steal the show from your blingy band and it looks so perfect as a solitaire - YIPPEE!!!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Hurry up delivery man- we need hand shots!!! I love it - wonderful! And in time for your NYC trip, no less!!! :Up_to_something:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love Sholdt--for rounds, and now EC's! Very elegant!

Hope you feel better soon.

cheers--Sharon

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous cant wait for you to get it! :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
It's here!!! I love it :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Pictures do not do it justice, the workmanship on this ring is incredible! The bezel is so delicate & wraps around the edge of the stone perfectly. The gold has such an incredible sheen to it and Sholdt altered the dimensions slightly to make it sit properly with my band.
I can't believe how large my stone looks (it's 1.11ct) and how white! Not sure if it's due to the WG metal reflecting back through the bottom of the diamond but you would never guess its a K. The ec's in my band are G-H and the ering matches up amazing well. Just additional proof that a well cut diamond will look bright & beautiful even in a lower color.
Here are some pics!

my_ec_sholdt_bright.jpg

my_ec_sholdt_daylight.jpg

my_ec_robs_head_tee_hee.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
More pics!

my_ec_and_band_outside_table.jpg

my_ec_and_band_outside_skeleton.jpg

my_ec_profile_chess_statue.jpg

my_ec_skeleton_guy_likes_it.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Even more pic's :naughty:

my_ec_skeleton_guy_wants_it_off_the_game.jpg

my_ec_outside_shiny_gold.jpg

my_ec_outside_sliding_door.jpg

my_ec_outside_sliding_door2.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!

As someone who doesn't usually like bezel rings, this one is seriously perfect! It definitely changed my mind about bezels. Congrats and enjoy your beautiful new ring!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! :love:
Beautiful ring! Great set! It does look so very white even next to your band, nice one!

I'm sorry you were so sick. I hope you are on the mend and you get to take your trip after all.
Bling is the best pick me up though. :D

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Some pic's in darker lighting.

my_ec_dark_room.jpg

my_ec_dark_room_2.jpg

my_ec_dark_room_3.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Have you had enough picture's yet? :cheeky:

my_ec_band_outside_chess_2.jpg

my_ec_band_outside_chess_0.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set!! :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
A couple more that show the profile. I love that the entire side of the diamond shows. Sholdt slightly raised the height of the diamond so that even with my band you could see the entire diamond down to the bottom.

my_ec_sholdt_profile.jpg

my_ec_band_outside_chess_profile.jpg

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I can't say enough about working the Pearlmans! Julian was my contact through-out the entire process of getting this ring made.
They offered the best price of the vendors I requested quotes from.He was very helpful and made me feel extremely comfortable making this purchase over the internet. The setting did get altered a bit from the regular height and all of that was handled without a hitch. I had the ring engraved inside with our wedding date, first names and Happy Wife, Happy Life.

I tried to upload pics of the Pearlmans Ring box & the ring in the box but they are stuck in space somewhere between my smartphone and my email. I will try again later. Hope I didn't commit picture overkill :cheeky:

Thanks for lookin' everyone :D

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
CHILLS! CHILLS! What a wonderful set! ENJOY (& feel better soon!)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
STUNNING :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love absolutely everything about your set!!!! :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love love love this set!!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
1OMG it's stunning! The whole set is just amazing! :love:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are stunning! You must be thrilled, I know I would be. Congratulations.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous!! Just perfect - a match made in heaven, that's for sure!! I love how they look on your hand - I really do think you selected a perfect setting, compared to the first direction you were going in....

I think Audrey Hepburn would be proud of you, dahling!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!!! So sorry about your medical issues. Hope things have gotten better! The setting is gorgeous and I'm obsessed with that profile view!! :appl: :appl:

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, congrats! Love your rings and that stone! Oh my - it's a K??? Gorgeous! I initially wanted an asscher, so super jealous! :) Keep the pics coming!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
A gorgeous set - in your case, due dilligence with research certainly paid off. It has a lovely clean look. I'd watch those skeletons though, they look like they want to get their mits on them. I do hope the intestinal problem can be brought under control.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your set. So pretty. Hope you are feeling better. Can't believe your ring wouldn't come off your finger. That would have driven me crazy (I like them loose!). Congrats on such a lovely set.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to hear that you've been sick - hope you feel better very soon!

Your rings are fabulous together - congrats! It is a beautiful set - I love both of the rings!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
A couple more pics. Hope I'm not overdoing it but when I was considering this setting I couldn't find even one picture anywhere on the internet with an ec or asscher in this setting so if anyone else is going crazy looking for the same they can visit this thread :)

I think I'm done now :))

my_ec_pearlmans_box_counter.jpg

my_ec_sideview.jpg

my_ec_handshot.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results