shape
carat
color
clarity

eBay Search

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
There have been recent questions about how some of us find such treasures on ebay. The best answer is "search, search, search!" Since I have nothing better to do today, and since I'm trying out some new search configurations, I thought maybe I'd try to be of service.

If you are looking for something specific, go ahead and post you desires here, and I'll attempt to find you some options. Make sure to include size, metal preference, new or pre-loved, budget, and I'll post what I find on here for you.

This is just intended as a constructive way to blow my day, and maybe help a few people find their dreams!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
upgradable, you are so sweet to offer to help. the problem is once someone posts links here is usually drives up the price of the ebay auctions b/c you''ve go so many lurkers and members hunting for deals. I''d keep all my ebay finds to myself
11.gif
2.gif
searching ebay can be fun though and I can see why you''d want to do it
1.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Someone awhile ago mentioned that when they search ebay they search for terms that are similar but not exact to what they''re looking for. For example, if you''re looking for an "Old Mine Cut" stone you might search for "Old Mine" "Old Miner" "OMC" "Old Minor" "Old Minner" "Old stone" "Old Cut" etc...

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''ve also found recent luck searching under Stores instead of just the general search.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/5/2009 9:37:50 AM
Author:Upgradable
There have been recent questions about how some of us find such treasures on ebay. The best answer is ''search, search, search!'' Since I have nothing better to do today, and since I''m trying out some new search configurations, I thought maybe I''d try to be of service.

If you are looking for something specific, go ahead and post you desires here, and I''ll attempt to find you some options. Make sure to include size, metal preference, new or pre-loved, budget, and I''ll post what I find on here for you.

This is just intended as a constructive way to blow my day, and maybe help a few people find their dreams!
So kind of you!

mrsmusson

Rough_Rock

Thanks so much!

As I previously noted I am looking for a new setting to replace my broken engagement ring. I have searched eBay for settings with varying luck.

A new setting is not an expense my husband and I had planned so we don’t have too much to spend. I am looking for 14K or 18K white gold with some side stones, perhaps a pre-owned setting. Trying to stay under $1,000.00. Let me know if you would rather email than post the listings as I understand the issues with driving up the prices.

Thanks you again for your offer, I appreciate any help you could give me!

mrsmusson

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
What size stone do you need to mount?

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
If you are looking for something specific, go ahead and post you desires here, and I''ll attempt to find you some options. Make sure to include size, metal preference, new or pre-loved, budget, and I''ll post

Aww, you ARE sweet, Uppy!

Here''s mine:

6'' or taller
Nicely built
Sweet and kind
Employed (this is a must!)
Loves teenagers (another must!)
Loves diamonds and will think of nothing about spending his last dime to purchase one for his wife.

I prefer the Buy It Now option too, in case a lurker is thinking of snagging it away from me
9.gif
9.gif
!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 6:43:52 PM
Author: HeartingDiamonds

If you are looking for something specific, go ahead and post you desires here, and I''ll attempt to find you some options. Make sure to include size, metal preference, new or pre-loved, budget, and I''ll post

Here''s mine:

6'' or taller
Nicely built
Sweet and kind
Loves diamonds and will think of nothing about spending his last dime to purchase one for his wife.

I prefer the Buy It Now option too, in case a lurker is thinking of snagging it away from me
9.gif
9.gif
!
emdgust.gif
Hey, I''m good........ but NOT THAT GOOD!!!!

mrsmusson

Rough_Rock
The diamond is slightly less then a carat. Thanks!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Here's a Platinum Ritani three stone mounting, but it has side sapphires instead of diamonds. I just thought it was beautiful at a great price!

And a Tacori style mounting from Melony Pino.

This one would just need the proper head added for your stone.

longtimelurker

Shiny_Rock
How timely. I''m trying to find a setting for my daughter. She wants a 3-stone trellis (I may give up on this, though) for a center (gemstone, not diamond) approx 7.5mm in white gold. That''s the same size, approx., as a 1.5 ct round diamond.

And a great price too!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
ltl- check out this site for the ring named Harmony. You can then choose the size stones you want. Then call them for the price without stones. This is a good company to work with.

longtimelurker

Shiny_Rock
Upgradeable - you are AWESOME! I''ll show my daughter when she gets home.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Here''s mine:

6'' or taller
Nicely built
Sweet and kind

9.gif
9.gif
!
Grace: If you find a good search string for that, any possibility you''d be willing to share it? I''m looking in a different age group, I promise!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
There have been recent questions about how some of us find such treasures on ebay. The best answer is ''search, search, search!'' Since I have nothing better to do today, and since I''m trying out some new search configurations, I thought maybe I''d try to be of service.

If you are looking for something specific, go ahead and post you desires here, and I''ll attempt to find you some options. Make sure to include size, metal preference, new or pre-loved, budget, and I''ll post what I find on here for you.

I think you''re doing a great service to us! You''re too sweet and thank you!

If you have time, can you help me find a simple white gold (14 kt is fine) 4 prong cathedral setting, for a 8.5 mm stone? (about 2.25 ct. in diamonds - this is a tourmaline). I can get the ring sized (I''m a 3.5) so no matter. And CHEAP. Really cheap! Under $200

Thank you!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
BrownEyedGirl, I thould be able to find you some nice options!

Here's one! It has side diamonds flush set in the shank of the ring, but the price is right. All you'd have to do is choose the right head for your stone!

These are the only other two I see. They are slightly above your budget and you'll still have to change out the heads. That first one is looking by far the best! I'll keep searching though.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 8:28:32 AM
Author: Upgradable
BrownEyedGirl, I thould be able to find you some nice options!

Here''s one! It has side diamonds flush set in the shank of the ring, but the price is right. All you''d have to do is choose the right head for your stone!

These are the only other two I see. They are slightly above your budget and you''ll still have to change out the heads. That first one is looking by far the best! I''ll keep searching though.

Upgradable you are AWESOME!!! Thanks SO much! I really really like the second one you posted - well all of them really! Thanks!
1.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Up, you're so helpful--very sweet of you!
1.gif

*ahem* now let me roll out my list...
31.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Coati- how can the servant serve the master?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
hahaha--YOU the master!
3.gif

zeiss

Rough_Rock
Master,

Can you help me to locate a Leon Mege HW three stone diamond ring or micropave ring on eBay or other alternative venues? :)

Given the popularity of LM''s work here, I''m surprised that I''m not able to locate any of them...

Zeiss

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Given the popularity of Leon''s work, I don''t think anyone is giving them up! You want a complete piece?

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/6/2009 12:33:54 AM
Author: VRBeauty

Here''s mine:

6'' or taller

Nicely built

Sweet and kind

9.gif
9.gif
!

Grace: If you find a good search string for that, any possibility you''d be willing to share it? I''m looking in a different age group, I promise!

Hiya VRB - and what makes you THINK that I am NOT looking in that age group either???
23.gif
23.gif
*guffaw*

Just kidding - I happen to be happily married so yes, I will be happy to share that string when I stumble upon it - no matter what age group or gender.

Sorry for the threadjack, Uppy.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 11:16:55 AM
Author: Upgradable
Coati- how can the servant serve the master?

Err... isn''t that how the world is suppose to work?

zeiss

Rough_Rock
Upgradable,

In one piece please, if possible. I don''t think I will let other people to touch his work. :)

Zeiss

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking for-

1. A cheap white gold solitaire... REALLY cheap. (it will be my travel ring).

2. Tiffany''s necklace that''s really reasonably priced!

3. something pink =)

None of these are urgent, must search for kinda items. Just for fun, so only search them if it would be fun for you! =)

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Rosebud, when you say "solitaire" do you mean diamond? What do you mean when you say cheap? What size?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Upgradeable, I just stopped by to say - YOU ROCK!
9.gif

I don''t have anything on my list right now, but I know who I''m coming to if I do!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lauren!! You guys are so sweet!! I''m personally working on selling all of my extra goodies because I have a super secret project in the works, so I thought I''d spend my surfing time surfing for others! Kind of a public service project!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results