shape
carat
color
clarity

eBay Search

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/6/2009 5:25:26 PM
Author: Upgradable
Thanks Lauren!! You guys are so sweet!! I''m personally working on selling all of my extra goodies because I have a super secret project in the works, so I thought I''d spend my surfing time surfing for others! Kind of a public service project!!

Super secret project...hmmm...sounds wonderful! i''m looking for on OMC or a OEC stone. I''d like it to be eye clean and good size (about .2 carats, and the closer to .5 carats I can get the better) for a bezel project that I would love to do for myself. I have a VERY small budget. Like, it doesnt exsist...but if the right one came up I''d put some $$$ out there (I''m sure everyeone knows what thats like!). I''m also on the look out for a pretty vintage WG wedding band that can be sized to a 4. Either with side stones, or without, doesnt really matter. As long as its pretty and inexpensive! LOL! I''d really like to get my hands on an OMC though...I''m dying for one myself!

You rock! I can''t wait to hear about this super secret project you have going on....any hints...like what part of the body it will be accenting?
31.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Well, there are sites that list diamonds and jewelry other than ebay, but they cannot be discussed on this board. If you know of any you might check there.

mrsmusson

Rough_Rock
Thank you for you suggestions! The Ritani is a bit too modern and the other ring needs a crown. I am trying to avoid crown type settings (if that makes sense) as the crown literally popped off my engagement ring which broke; the ring is only about three years old. The antique ring looks very good, however!

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a size 5 3/4 =)

Yes a diamond in the solitaire would be awesome (a very small sparkler)! By cheap I mean like around $200... kinda like a promise ring =)

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 5:33:23 PM
Author: redrose229

Thanks Lauren!! You guys are so sweet!! I''m personally working on selling all of my extra goodies because I have a super secret project in the works, so I thought I''d spend my surfing time surfing for others! Kind of a public service project!!

Super secret project...hmmm...sounds wonderful! i''m looking for on OMC or a OEC stone. I''d like it to be eye clean and good size (about .2 carats, and the closer to .5 carats I can get the better) for a bezel project that I would love to do for myself. I have a VERY small budget. Like, it doesnt exsist...but if the right one came up I''d put some $$$ out there (I''m sure everyeone knows what thats like!). I''m also on the look out for a pretty vintage WG wedding band that can be sized to a 4. Either with side stones, or without, doesnt really matter. As long as its pretty and inexpensive! LOL! I''d really like to get my hands on an OMC though...I''m dying for one myself!

You rock! I can''t wait to hear about this super secret project you have going on....any hints...like what part of the body it will be accenting?
31.gif
Check out this auction! This is one of my favorite diamond vendors! You may be able to get this stone at a steal!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Still have time? You''ve found some great stuff! I''m poor at looking for mountings for some reason. I can never find what I''m looking for.

I''m very casually looking for a white gold or platinum mounting for a large stone. I haven''t bought the stone yet so it could be cut to fit it. The mounting should have a couple of small diamonds in it, fairly simple with very little or no engraving, no filigree, and the opening should fit a cushion or oval, maybe 9x7 or something.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 2:41:31 PM
Date: 3/6/2009 5:33:23 PM

Author: redrose229

31.gif
Check out this auction! This is one of my favorite diamond vendors! You may be able to get this stone at a steal!

That "abrasion" looks more like a chip... six o''clock in the magnified pic.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 11:29:40 PM
Author: rosebud10
I'm a size 5 3/4 =)

Yes a diamond in the solitaire would be awesome (a very small sparkler)! By cheap I mean like around $200... kinda like a promise ring =)

I've purchased from this vendor before, they're good.

http://cgi.ebay.com/14K-GOLD-26CT-OEC-DIAMOND-ENGAGEMENT-RING-NR_W0QQitemZ200315047757QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDiamond_Solitaire_with_Accents?hash=item200315047757&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1326|66%3A4|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A200

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m forever in need of antique mountings for my gemstones, size 4.5. Most are cushions measuring anywhere from 5 mm to 6 mm.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 5:43:53 PM
Well, there are sites that list diamonds and jewelry other than ebay, but they cannot be discussed on this board. If you know of any you might check there.

Are there really other legit auction sites like ebay? I''ve never heard of any. Any why can''t they be discussed here?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2009 2:50:56 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

Date: 3/6/2009 5:43:53 PM

Are there really other legit auction sites like ebay? I''ve never heard of any. Any why can''t they be discussed here?
Maybe it could be a forum with a classified/for sale section. That''s just my guess.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhh...gotcha. I don''t know of any other sites like PS other than PS. I found you guys and I''ve never left.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results