carat
color
clarity

Earring Jackets from IDJ are here!!

Q

Queenie60

img_1951_0.jpg

img_1953_0.jpg

Just received them yesterday and they are super blingy!!! Glad I went with the 3 pointers rather than the 5 pointers (thanks to all of your great PS advise) -

28 round diamonds for a ctw of .95. F/G stones.

Been waiting patiently since late June when I initially placed the order. They are very much worth the wait and I will use them often. Many thanks to Yekutiel and Joey from ID Jewelry. As always, they're a pleasure to work with.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! Those are very blingy... more pictures please!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful -- definitely worth the wait! And yes, more pictures please!

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
These look gorgeous Queenie! I may have to once again follow your lead and get some jackets for my IDJ studs... The jackets really dress them up and make for a nice evening look, don't they? Maybe for my wedding :dance: ....after we pay off my MQ engagement ring, that is... :Up_to_something:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh they're beautiful Queenie!! :love: So blingy, enjoy them! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are just beautiful Queenie. Fit for a Queen to be sure. :love: Enjoy in much health and happiness. :appl:

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
The earings look beautiful! Wear them in good health.
Congrats!

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous Queenie! Do wear them in good health!

They are now on my wish list now that I got the studs from them.... But maybe a 7 stone ring first?! Gosh, my wish list is getting too long :errrr:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! They look lovely on you! :appl:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and so fun!! Wouldn't mind more photos :bigsmile: .

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blingy and gorgeous!! Hope you get a lot of wear out of them Queenie!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie, they are gorgeous. They look perfect on your ears too. You will love them. :wavey:

Marcy

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautifl! :love: more pics please!

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
Queenie60, those jackets are beyond beautiful! More pics please! Was this a custom order? I'm currently working with Yekutiel and Joey as well on a custom 2.2 ct Diamond Cross Pendant (Tiffany inspired). Can hardly wait!! They're pleasant to work with and highly responsive via email but seem vague in their replies regarding exact timelines. Was this your experience as well? Your close to one month turnaround helps calm my nerves a bit!

Q

Queenie60

QueenFVS|1470790748|4064080 said:
Queenie60, those jackets are beyond beautiful! More pics please! Was this a custom order? I'm currently working with Yekutiel and Joey as well on a custom 2.2 ct Diamond Cross Pendant (Tiffany inspired). Can hardly wait!! They're pleasant to work with and highly responsive via email but seem vague in their replies regarding exact timelines. Was this your experience as well? Your close to one month turnaround helps calm my nerves a bit!

IDJ is extremely busy most of the time but well worth the wait. Their turnaround times can be a bit long however I have never been disappointed with my completed pieces. My jackets were not custom order - they ordered the castings and set the stones. Very beautiful and sparkly!

Recovering from surgery right now - will take more photos when I am well.

Considering another project in the near future - my BD is in November and I want an every day bracelet.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi QueenFVS! I'm on a crazy roll with IDJ this year and I can vouch that they will make you something beautiful in a timely manner. I really challenged them this year to create me a bunch of things that are quite different in aesthetic and style and they've knocked it out of the park each time.

There is an IDJ thread over in hangout that we enjoy talking about and showing off our projects in. Please stop in and say hi!
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/upcoming-idj-visit.221254/page-17#post-4064064#p4064064']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/upcoming-idj-visit.221254/page-17#post-4064064#p4064064[/URL]

Queenie - I'm getting jackets too!! I'm going 5 pointers for 5mm studs. I should Be getting my haul this weekend!!!!!

Q

Queenie60

PintoBean|1470792648|4064101 said:
Hi QueenFVS! I'm on a crazy roll with IDJ this year and I can vouch that they will make you something beautiful in a timely manner. I really challenged them this year to create me a bunch of things that are quite different in aesthetic and style and they've knocked it out of the park each time.

There is an IDJ thread over in hangout that we enjoy talking about and showing off our projects in. Please stop in and say hi!
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/upcoming-idj-visit.221254/page-17#post-4064064#p4064064']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/upcoming-idj-visit.221254/page-17#post-4064064#p4064064[/URL]

Queenie - I'm getting jackets too!! I'm going 5 pointers for 5mm studs. I should Be getting my haul this weekend!!!!!

Wow PB - 5 pointers! I had mine made with 3 pointers and they add a lot of bling to my 6.26 mm studs!! I don't feel that I could handle 5 pointers! You're a blingier girl than I am!!! Look forward to seeing your jackets - they'll be beautiful!

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
Thanks Queenie60...that makes me feel better. Wishing you a Speedy recovery as well so you get moving on that everyday bracelet for your BD.

PintoBean: I will definitely stop by the thread for IDJers. This is my first project with them but totally get it that with all these great reviews they MUST be super busy! Thanks again to you both. I'll share CADs when they send them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results