shape
carat
color
clarity

Early Valentines Day Gift!! Rose Gold Heart Necklace :)

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
I've been wanting a rose gold piece of jewellery for the longest time and Valentines seemed like the perfect time. I chose this adorable little heart necklace from SocialValue on etsy and I am so in love!!! It's so sparkly and dainty (I chose the smaller heart and its perfect). I've never owned any heart shaped "real" jewellery before (a couple of cheapies here and there) because I always worried it might look a bit to juvenile but I just loved this one as soon as I saw it. The heart is nice and fat and looks a bit more modern I think that a lot of hearts. The rose gold is lovely and gives such a nice romantic look. For Christmas I got a rose gold skagen watch which ignited my need for some more rose gold and this little necklace has done the trick!

One thing to keep in mind, the chain is VERY VERY thin so I am a bit nervouse that it might not hold up but I will see how it goes, fingers crossed because its just gorgeous! Side note: SocialValue are having a sale right now, they have quite a few really nice pieces! I will link them below in case anyone is interested :)

Heart necklace.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
That’s so pretty! Very delicate looking.

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
That’s so pretty! Very delicate looking.

Yes it is!! I keep running to the bathroom to look at it haha!!
This is absolutely lovely, @sugarcloud, and the perfect Valentine's gift if you ask me! :love: It is so versatile as well, and I love the rose gold! Enjoy!!

Thank you!! I agree its so valentinesey haha! I have been loving necklaces lately, I'm stuck at home and it gives me a little bit of a boost to see something sparkly :)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty & feminine! Enjoy!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful & super feminine!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very elegant and looks perfect on you!!!

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!! I think this has started a dangerous addiction, I'm alreay looking at some other little necklaces haha!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results